Download CA Inter Tax Quick Revision Notes for Nov 2019 in pdf format. Today we’ve provided the Summary Notes for CA IPCC / CA Inter Paper 4 Taxation Subject. Given CA Inter Taxation Last Minute preparation book helps you to score 50+ marks in CA Inter Tax exam November 2019. In CA Inter Course, Taxation subject constitutes a significant area of core competence for Chartered Accountancy students. Taxation paper at CA Intermediate level under Chartered Accountancy Course concentrates on conceptual understanding of the crucial aspects of Indian Income Tax & GST.
Content in this Page
The objective of CA Inter Taxation Summary Notes Nov 2019
At the Intermediate level, the subject “Income-tax law” largely involves analysis and application of provisions of the Income-tax Act, 1961 to make computations and address application-oriented issues.
This subject is very dynamic on account of a large number of changes which take place in the income- tax law every year with the passing of the Annual Finance Act.
In this capsule for students, an attempt has been made to capture the significant provisions of income- tax law which impact the computation of income under different heads as well as the computation of total income of an individual. You are advised to read the July 2018 edition of the Study Material for a thorough understanding of the provisions of income-tax law and solve the illustrations and exercise questions given therein to hone your application skills. This capsule on CA IPCC/Intermediate Paper 4A: Income-tax Law is intended to assist you in the process of revision of concepts discussed in the Study Material. It may be noted that the income-tax law, as amended by the Finance Act, 2018 is relevant for November 2019 examinations. The relevant assessment year is A.Y. 2019-20.
Download CA Inter Tax Quick Revision Notes Nov 2019
Download CA Inter Paper 4 Taxation Quick Revision Notes in pdf format from below given links. You can also see a preview of the E-book.
|CA Inter Tax Quick Revision Notes (Income Tax)||Preview||Download|
|CA Inter Tax Quick Revision Notes (GST)||Preview||Download|
Key features of this
- This is nothing but a CA Inter Tax Fast Track Notes for easy preparation
- Visual representations of Taxation Topics
- CA Inter Taxation Chapter-wise explanation with charts
- Mentioned important definitions of each chapter of CA Inter Paper 4
- Diagrams, Charts & Graphs included for better understanding of the Taxation Subject
- Important Key points highlighted
- Step by Step & Points wise explanation
- CA Tax Important Topics covered
Prepare CA Inter Tax in 60 Minutes (Paper 4 Taxation)
List of Chapters covered in Paper 4 Tax Hand Book
- Basic Concepts
- Residence and Scope of Total Income
- Incomes which do not form part of Total Income
- Heads of Income
- The income of Other Persons included in Assessee’s Total Income
- Aggregation of Income, Set-off and Carry Forward of Losses
- Deductions from Gross Total Income
- Computation of Total Income and Tax Payable
- Advance Tax, Tax Deduction at Source and Introduction to Tax Collection at Source
- Provisions for filing Return of Income and Self-assessment
- GST in India – An Introduction
- Supply under GST
- Charge of GST
- Exemptions from GST
- Time and Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice: Credit and Debit Notes; E-way Bill
- Payment of Tax
Also Download :
- CA Inter Accounts Quick Revision Notes
- CA Inter Corporate and Other Laws Quick Revision Notes
- CA Inter Cost Accounting Quick Revision Notes
Preview of CA Inter Paper 4 Taxation Quick Revision Capsule Nov 2019
Share this article to other CA Inter students who are preparing for CA Inter Paper 4 Tax subject and help them in their CA Inter November 2019 exam preparation. You can also download CA Inter Quick Revision Notes of other subjects of Group 1 & Group 2.