CA IPCC Accounts Important Questions For Nov 2019 | Theory and Practical. In the previous articles, we have given CA IPCC Costing and Financial Management chapter wise important questions for November 2019 attempt. Today we are providing CA IPCC Accounting most important questions for Nov 2019 attempt (सीए आई.पी.सी.सी एकाउंटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न). With only a few days left for the CA IPCC exam Nov 2019, students have very less time to cement their learnings and get well prepared to write the perfect exams. During these days before the exams, students should avoid studying anything new. They must focus on practising and revising what they have studied until now.
Moreover, they must go through the important topics and practice the questions related to those topics. This will help to fine-tune your preparations for the board exams. It’s very essential that students pick reliable study material and practice manual, which provide only important and meaningful stuff so that students are able to make an effective preparation for the exam.
Never read sums in any practical paper-like accounting. Try doing each and every sum of at least Study Material with a proper presentation. Make category of sums. The sum which includes all the concept of chapters and which is important for exam purpose make it A category. And the sum which is easy and which is not important for exams make it C category. This will help you a lot. You will not have enough time on the day before the exam to do all the sums. So that you can refer the sums of A category and B category sums.
Presentation matters in accounts. Make box on each answer. You can make a box even with a pen also. Write narration for each journal entries. Make a note on each calculation you make. Start your paper with the sum which you can answer correctly. Make the sequence of sums when you have 15 minutes to read the question paper. Have speed in doing sums from the very first hour of the paper as the paper is very lengthy and try not to make mistakes in the calculation as you’ll not have time to recheck the paper.
Here we have provided all the important question on Group -I Accounting Paper. Here we have mainly given the expected guess questions for Accounts for both Theory and Practical. People who are preparing for the CA IPCC Group – I Accounting Exam can follow these questions for their exams preparation. If you don’t have time, here we have given all 4 marks important questions, 8 marks important questions and 16 marks important questions. So prepare all these short answers questions and long answers questions.
- CA IPCC Accounts Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Business Law Important Questions For November 2019
- CA IPCC Company Law Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Ethics and Communication Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Cost Accounting Important Questions For November 2019
- CA IPCC Financial Management Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Tax Important Questions For November 2019
- CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Important Questions For November 2019
- CA IPCC Auditing Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC IT and SM Important Questions For Nov 2019
CA IPCC Accounts Important Questions Nov 2019 (Theory)
Here we have given the CA IPCC Accounting theory questions. The below-given questions are the guess questions for Accounts exam. Here we have given CA IPCC Accounts expected questions related on 4 Marks, 8 Marks and 16 Marks. Please Have a Look!
AVERAGE DUE DATE
- Define Average Due Date. List out the various instances when Average Due Date can be used.
- Briefly explain disclosure requirements for Investments as per AS-13.
INSURANCE CLAIMS FOB LOSS OF STOCK AND LOSS OF PROFIT
- Significance of ‘Average Clause’ in a fire insurance policy.
PROFIT OR LOSS PRIOR TO INCORPORATION
- Define Pre-incorporation expenses in brief.
SELF BALANCING LEDGERS
- Briefly explain the differences between the Self and Sectional Balancing System.
- What do you mean by Self-Balancing ledgers? What are its advantages?
CASH FLOW STATEMENTS
- Explain Classification of activities (with two examples) as suggested in AS 3, to be used for preparing a cash flow statements.
- Intelligent Ltd., a non financial company has the following entries in its Bank Account. It has sought your advice on the treatment of the same for preparing Cash Flow Statement.
a) Loans and Advances given to the following and interest earned on them:
- to suppliers
- to employees
- to its subsidiaries companies.
b) Investment made in subsidiary Smart Ltd. and dividend received
c) Dividend paid for the year
d) TDS on interest income earned on investments made
e) TDS on interest earned on advance given to suppliers
f) Insurance claim received against loss of fixed asset by fire
g) Discuss in the context of AS 3 Cash Flow Statement
- Briefly describe the disclosure requirements for amalgamation including additional disclosure, if any, for different methods of amalgamation as per AS 14. (Or) What disclosures should be made in the first financial statements following the amalgamation?
- Distinguish between the pooling of interest method and the purchase method of recording transactions relating to amalgamation?
- Briefly explain the methods of accounting for amalgamation as per AS-14?
- What are the conditions that are to be satisfied for amalgamation in the nature of merger in an amalgamation?
ACCOUNTS IN COMPUTERIZED ENVIRONMENT
- Explain the factors to be considered before selecting the pre-packaged accounting software? Or Market is full of ready made accounting soft wares. What factors will you consider to choose one for your enterprises?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of customized accounting packages?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of an ERP package?
- What are the advantages and disadvantage of outsourcing the accounting functions?
- What factors are to be considered at the time of choosing appropriate accounting software?
- What are spread sheets? What are the advantages and disadvantages of spread sheets?
CA IPCC Accounting Important Questions For Nov 2019 (Practical)
CA IPCC Accounts Practical Important Questions will be updated soon.
We hope with the help of this article, now you know the what are the important topics in CA IPCC accounting for Nov 2019 (सीए आई.पी.सी.सी एकाउंटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न) attempt. People who are searching for the CA IPCC accounts important questions for CA exam can utilize these questions for their exam preparation. Students should understand that it is not recommended to skip some topics and read only a few important ones. Try to cover entire IPCC syllabus and that’s what ICAI expects from you and even IPCC question papers are based on that. These important questions are for those students who don’t prepare well for the exam and try to get at least 40 marks. So don’t depend on these questions if you have so much time for the exams. If you have any doubts the comment below. We will try to help you. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends who are going to write CA IPCC exams in Nov 2019.