CA IPCC Auditing Important Questions For Nov 2019 | By IPCC Topper
Check CA IPCC Auditing Important Questions For Nov 2019 | By IPCC Topper. In the previous articles, we have given CA IPCC Advanced Accounting and IT & SM chapter wise important questions for November 2019 attempt. Today we are providing CA IPCC Auditing and Assurance most important questions for November 2019 attempt (सीए आई.पी.सी.सी ऑडिटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न). With only a few days left for the CA IPCC exam Nov 2019, students have very less time to cement their learnings and get well prepared to write the perfect exams. During these days before the exams, students should avoid studying anything new. They must focus on practising and revising what they have studied until now.
Moreover, they must go through the important topics and practice the questions related to those topics. This will help to fine-tune your preparations for the board exams. It’s very essential that students pick reliable study material and practice manual, which provide only important and meaningful stuff so that students are able to make an effective preparation for the exam.
Here we have given all the important question on Group II Auditing And Assurance Paper. Here we have mainly given the expected important questions for Auditing And Assurance. Expected questions are given for both theory questions and practical questions. People who are preparing for the CA IPCC Auditing And Assurance Exam can follow these questions for their exams preparation. If you don’t have time, here we have given all 4 marks important questions, 8 marks important questions and 16 marks important questions. So prepare all these short answers questions and long answers questions.
- CA IPCC Accounts Important Questions For November 2019
- CA IPCC Business Law Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Company Law Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Ethics and Communication Important Questions For November 2019
- CA IPCC Cost Accounting Important Questions For November 2019
- CA IPCC Financial Management Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Tax Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC Auditing Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA IPCC IT and SM Important Questions For November 2019
CA IPCC Auditing Important Questions November 2019 (Theory)
Here we have given the CA IPCC Auditing And Assurance important Theory Questions. The below-given questions are the guess questions for the Auditing And Assurance exam. Here we have given CA IPCC Auditing And Assurance Expected Questions related on 4 Marks, 8 Marks and 16 Marks. Please Have a Look!
NATURE OF AUDITING
- Discuss statutory audits along with few examples.
- Explain the utility of Auditing. (Advantages)
- Why the auditor cannot give assurance about the future?
- Risk of Non-detecting a fraud is much higher than the risk of Non-detecting an error. Explain the statement with reference to auditor’s responsibilities for non-detection of frauds and errors.
- What are Self-revealing errors? Explain giving examples.
- Write a short note on engagement standards.
- Write a short note on the Misappropriation of assets.
- Between “Statements” and “Guidance Notes” of ICAI, which are mandatory and which are recommendatory? What is the scope of AASB? (Hint: Objectives and functions)
- What is the need to maintain Professional scepticism while performing an audit as per SA 200?
BASIC CONCEPTS IN AUDITING
- State various factors that help the auditor to ascertain as to what is sufficient appropriate audit evidence.
- What are the principles to be considered by auditor in assessing the reliability of audit evidence?
- What are the areas of Surprise checks?
- What are Audit Techniques? Explain it by giving examples.
- Write short notes on Substantive Procedures. And what are the various assertions an auditor is concerned with while obtaining audit evidence from the substantive procedure?
- Why Tests of Control are performed? Also, explain what do they include?
- Mr A was appointed as statutory auditor of P Ltd. But he was unable to gather sufficient audit evidence. Discuss how he should proceed to gather more audit evidence.
- Explain specific matters to constitute what is true and fair view.
- What are the factors that determine the extent of reliance that the auditor places on the results of analytical procedures? Explain with reference to SA-520 on “Analytical procedures”.
PREPARATION FOR AN AUDIT
- Is it mandatory to send a new letter of engagement for each and every year in case of recurring audits?
- Write a short note on change in terms of engagement as per SA 210.
- Explain how the audit strategy guides the development of the audit program.
- What does SA 230 say about utility, ownership, custody and retention of working papers?
- “Acquiring knowledge of the client’s business is an indispensable part of preparing for an audit”. Explain the statement by giving specific matters as per SA 315.
- Write a short note on Audit risk and explain its relationship with Materiality.
- You are the auditor of the company. What precautions you will suggest in adopting test checking technique for audit work?
- As per SA 530, discuss the meaning of audit sampling, sample design, sample size and selection of items for testing.
- “The auditor is faced with sampling risk in both the tests of control and substantive procedures”. Comment on the statement with reference to SA 530.
- Write a short note on Methods of sampling as per SA 530.
- Write short notes on the Advantages of Statistical Sampling in Auditing.
- Write a short note on Audit risk and explain its relationship with Materiality.
- What is the continuous audit and what are the precautions that should be taken to avoid the disadvantages of a continuous audit?
- Write a short note on Factors affecting the identification of an appropriate benchmark in the determination of materiality.
- What are the inherent limitations of Internal Control?
- Explain the techniques used for the evaluation of internal controls by the auditor? (Hint: Narrative record, checklist etc.) Explain the concept of Internal check along with the steps to be followed while framing it.
- Write about written communication of significant deficiencies in internal controls with those charged with governance and management as per SA 265.
- Explain indicators of significant deficiencies in internal controls as per SA 265.
- Entire SA 610. (Latest).
- What are the Disqualifications of a Company’s Auditor?
- State the services which an auditor of a company is prohibited to render to the client being audited as per Sec. 144 of the Companies Act 2013?
- Explain the procedure for appointment of First and subsequent auditor of a company as per Companies Act, 2013. Discuss the concept of casual vacancy as per Companies Act, 2013.
- Explain the auditor’s duty to make inquiry as per section 143(1).
- What are the reporting responsibilities of the auditor, if he has identified a fraud for an amount exceeding Rs.l crore? (Hint: Sec 143(12).)
- Explain the Rights of the auditor of a company.
- Explain the auditor’s responsibilities to report on Internal financial controls. (Refer amendments material and Sec 143(3))
- The emphasis of matter Paragraph VS Other Matter Paragraph.
- Explain the basic element/contents of auditor’s report as per SA 700?
- Explain the matters which lead the auditors to express a modified opinion as per SA 705.
- Briefly explain the concept of Removal of Auditor before Expiry of Term.
- Under what circumstances the retiring Auditor cannot be reappointed?
- Entire SA 701.
COMPANIES [AUDITOR S REPORT] ORDER [CARO] 2016
- Entire CARO, 2016.
THE COMPANY AUDIT-II
- Write a short note on “Authentication of Financial Statements”.
- Briefly discuss the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 with regard to the issue of shares at a discount?
- What are sweat equity shares? How do you verify the issue of sweat equity shares?
- Audit of buyback of shares.
- How does an auditor verify the issue of bonus shares?
- Discuss the Disclosure requirement relating to Investments and Trade receivables under schedule III to the Companies Act 2013.
- How will you vouch for the following:
- Remuneration paid to directors
- Advertisement expenditure
- Travelling expenses
- Repairs to assets
- Petty cash
- Payment of Retirement gratuity employees or Liability towards Gratuity
- Bank Overdraft.Cash at bank Work in progress. Endowment Policies Patterns, Dies, Loose Tools. Contingent liabilities
- Discuss the important points that you would look into while scrutiny of general legendary.
Casting or totalling is an important tool of audit for an auditor
Manipulation of Accounts.
- Audit against the propriety seeks to ensure that expenditure confirms to certain principles. Comment.
- Powers of C & AG in connection with the performance of his duties?
- Write a short note on audit of stores and inventories in the context of Government Auditing
- What role is played by CAG in the audit of a Government Company as per Companies Act, 2013?
- Mention any eight special points which you as an auditor would look into while auditing the books of a partnership firm.
- Mention the special steps involved in the audit of an Educational Institution.
- State any five special points which you, as an auditor, would look into while examining the income and collection of the fund by an NGO engaged in providing relief work for flood victims.
- Audit of Leasing or Hire purchasing company.
- Audit of local bodies.
- Write about different approaches to auditing in a computerised environment.
- What is an Audit Trail? Briefly state the special audit techniques using the computer as an audit tool.
- To prepare an audit plan in CIS environment an auditor should gather information. Mention such important information which he has to collect.
- How would you assess the reliability of the internal control system in computerized information system?
STANDARDS ON AUDITING
- With the reference to SA 250, give some examples or matters indicating to the auditor about non -compliance of laws & regulations by management. (SA 250)
- State the significant difficulties encountered during the audit with reference to SA-260 (SA 260).
- What are the factors that are to be considered while designing a confirmation request? (SA 505)
- What is meant by external confirmation? Mention any eight situations where external confirmation may be useful for auditors. (SA 505)
- Give a few examples of accounting estimates as per SA 540. (SA 540)
- Identification of significantly related party transaction outside the business. (SA 550)
- What are the steps to be followed by the auditor in identifying the subsequent events as per SA 560? (SA 560)
- Explain financial indicators and operating indicators to be considered by the auditor in assessing the appropriateness of going concern assumption as per SA 570: (SA 570)
- Explain various categories of written representations as per SA 580. (SA 580)
- As an auditor, how you will deal if management does not provide requested written representations? (SA 580)
- Write a short note on using the work of an auditor’s expert as SA 620. (SA 620).
We hope with the help of this article, now you know the what are the important topics in CA IPCC Auditing and Assurance for November 2019 (सीए आई.पी.सी.सी ऑडिटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न) attempt. People who are searching for the CA IPCC Auditing important Questions for CA exam can utilize these questions for their exam preparation. Students should understand that it is not recommended to skip some topics and read only a few important ones. Try to cover entire IPCC syllabus and that’s what ICAI expects from you and even IPCC question papers are based on that. These important questions are for those students who don’t prepare well for the exam and try to get at least 40 marks. So don’t depend on these questions if you have so much time for the exams. If you have any doubts the comment below. We will try to help you. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends who are going to write CA IPCC exams in Nov 2019.