Apply Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for the Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card. In this article, we have provided you all the information for the Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points, cashback offers, movie offers, and shopping offers given by this card. Also, know how to apply for the Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card
Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card is loaded with many special benefits like Anmol points on every shopping or transactions, host of benefits that will enhance your lifestyle, attractive offers on cashless purchases, high cash withdrawals, unlimited shopping offers, online shopping cashback offers, personal accident insurance, loyalty reward points, high-end secure SMS alerts on each and every transaction, add-on card benefit and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card|
|Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Card Type||Debit card|
|ATM withdrawal limit||5,000/- per day|
|Purchase limit||5,000/- per day|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card
- Get 3D MasterCard Secure Code is providing a security password while you transferring money online.
- Enjoy high Cash Withdrawal Limit & Unlimited Shopping Limit every day.
- Cashback offers on shopping, railway booking air tickets, utility bill payments, etc.,
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage is given up to 1 lakh
- Earn Reward Points on Shopping with Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card.
- High-end Secure SMS alerts on every transaction.
Fee & Charges
Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Issuance fee for the primary card||NIL|
|The annual fee for Nexgen debit card||NIL|
|Charges for card replacement||50 Rs|
|Add-on card/ issuance of subsequent additional card||100 Rs|
|Foreign transactions||3.5% + service tax|
|Pin regeneration fee||50 Rs.|
|In case of account lost duplicate card fee||200 Rs|
|Petrol Surcharge wavier||2.5% + Service tax|
Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card eligibility
- The applicant should have a minimum age of 10-18 years.
- The applicant is also eligible for Add-on card benefits.
The following documents are required for the NexGen Debit card.
- Permanent Address Proof.
- Passport size photos.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Aadhar card or voter id.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
- Get up to 20% off on Hotels and Homestay in travelguru.com with the Mastercard NexGen Debit card
- Get 600 Rs off on Myles car on a spend of 4,500 with your Mastercard.
- Flat 7% off on purchase of Rs.12,500 & above on Kalyan Diamond Jewellery.
- Get 3,000 Rs off on a minimum purchase of Diamond Jewellery worth 50,000 in Joyalukkas stores
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 1,000 Rs off on spend of 20,000/- and above purchases in Croma.
- Get 20% cashback Off on minimum spend of 1,000 Rs Get Maximum 200 Rs Off on Big basket.
- Get 1 Anmol reward point on every 100 Rs spent at merchant outlets.
- Get up to 15% off on Apollo Pharmacy stores.
- Get 50% cashback Off on our first order with Zomato and get a maximum discount of up to 150 Rs.
How to apply for Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card
To apply for Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Central Bank of India website
- Next, you have to click on cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Central Bank branch.
- You will be given your Insta Debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submitted.
- The customer has to activate NexGen Debit card after 24 hours from the receipt of the card by withdrawing cash from Central Bank ATM
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Kunal – New Delhi
The central bank of India is the oldest and trusted bank for govt approved in India this is an offer to more of a facility for the central bank of India customers like this is the Master credit card. This card always help you for online transaction in all over India whenever you will make an online transaction from this card after transaction you will get some offer from this card is very good a for me and am sure all the central bank customer like this card facility because is that card always help you for online transaction.
Charles – Chennai
One of my close relatives is a central bank employee and he advises my father to take the Central bank Master debit card as it offers so many benefits like Railway ticket booking benefits, Surcharge on petrol and diesel, travel benefits and reward points, etc.
Customer care: 1800 22 1911
Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card is one of the best debit cards with many special benefits and offers on movie tickets, shopping, department stores, & on every merchant outlets. Also, know about the Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card features, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.