Apply Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the Central Bank of India Shopping cum Debit Card. Here we have provided you all the information for the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card details like its benefits, cashback offers, eligibility, loyalty reward points, required documents, and shopping offers & movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card is one of the cards with many benefits and this debit card is suitable for all your financial needs and luxuries and also, maximizes your saving transactions. The benefits like high cash withdrawals, Zero fuel surcharge wavier, zero liability, personal accident insurance coverage, airport lounge access, loyalty reward points on every shopping, get safe & secure SMS alerts on every transaction, and many more benefits provided with the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card.
|Card Name||Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card|
|Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Card Type||Debit card|
|ATM withdrawal limit||1,00,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
- High cash withdrawals with the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card.
- Get offers and discounts on movies, shopping and on all merchant outlets.
- Airport lounge access with your Mastercard Platinum Debit card.
- Personal accident insurance coverage up to one lakh Rs.
- This card provides you with zero liability protection.
- Enjoy the Fuel surcharge waiver with the Platinum Mastercard debit card.
- Get safe and secure SMS alerts on every transaction.
- Get loyalty reward points on every domestic shopping and international shopping.
Fee & Charges
Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Issuance fee for the primary card||Applicable|
|The annual fee for Platinum debit card||Applicable|
|Charges for card replacement||50 Rs|
|Add-on card/ issuance of subsequent additional card||100 Rs|
|Foreign transactions||3.5% + service tax|
|Pin regeneration fee||50 Rs.|
|In case of account lost duplicate card fee||200 Rs|
|Petrol Surcharge wavier||2.5% + Service tax|
Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should have a minimum age between 18-65 years.
- Every HNI customers having an account with the central bank with an Average Quarterly Balance of more than 50,000/- are eligible for this Debit Card.
- The existing customer with an Average Quarterly Balance of more than 50,000 Rs can also upgrade by applying for this card.
The following documents are required for the Platinum Debit card.
- Permanent Address Proof.
- Passport size photos.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Driving license/ PAN Card or Aadhar card or voter id.
- Latest Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
- Get 8% off on Hotels.com booking across 200 countries valid till 31st December 2019.
- Platinum Visa gives you 18% off on New York Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours valid till 31st December 2019
- Get up to 20% off on Hotels and Homestay in travelguru.com with the Mastercard Platinum Debit card
- Get 600 Rs off on Myles car on a spend of 4,500 with your Mastercard.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 1,000 Rs off on spend of 20,000/- and above purchases in croma.
- Get 20% cashback Off on minimum spend of 1,000 Rs Get Maximum 200 Rs Off on Big basket.
- Also, Get 10% cashback off on complimentary daily breakfast.
- Get 1.5 Anmol reward point on every 100 spent in merchant outlets.
- Get 50% cashback Off on our first order with Zomato and get a maximum discount of up to 150 Rs.
How to apply for the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card
To apply for the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Central Bank of India website
- Next, you have to click on cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Central Bank branch.
- They will give you Insta Debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submitted.
- The customer has to activate Platinum Debit card after 24 hours from the receipt of the card by withdrawing cash from Central Bank ATM
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Vijaya Bhargav – Hyderabad
I have a credit card with the CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, the reason for taking this card is to do payment for my fixed deposit with the same bank. They have not charged me an annual fee, I was okay with the credit limit. I closed this card as my fixed deposit got mature so far no I have faced in their service.
Manoj Kumar – Kolkata
The annual fee is high when I compared with other bank credit card. They are offering an interest rate of 2%. I’m holding this debit card for more than 5 years. They are not providing any offers with the Central bank of India card. They have offered me a credit limit of Rs. 1 lakh. They are charging an annual fee of Rs. 112 Rs. They are not sending any offers provided by the central bank of India.
Customer care: 1800 22 1911
Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card is one of the best debit cards with many special benefits and to enjoy the cashless purchase on shopping, department stores, & on every merchant outlets. Also, Know about the Central Bank of India Platinum Debit Card features, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.