Apply Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for the Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the Central Bank of India NexGen Debit Card. Here we have provided you all the information for the Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card details like its benefits, cashback offers, eligibility, loyalty reward points, required documents, and shopping offers & movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card
The Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card is one of the cards with many special benefits that are suitable for all your financial needs and luxuries it also, maximizes your saving transactions. The card benefits like high cash withdrawals, personal accident insurance, and air accident coverage, high reward points on shopping, activation offer with the cashless purchase, Cashback offers on irctc, fuel surcharge waiver, utility bill cashback, cafe coffee day and many more benefits with Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card.
|Card Name||Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card|
|Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Card Type||Debit card|
|ATM withdrawal limit||1,00,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card
- High cash withdrawals at POS and ATM spend limits with Platinum RuPay Debit Card.
- Personal Accident insurance coverage is up to 2 lakh Rs.
- Personal Air Accident Death Coverage of 8 lakh Rs.
- Higher reward points on every shopping.
- Activation offers and cashless purchases with your Platinum RuPay Credit card.
- Cashback offers on utility bills, fuel surcharge waiver, irctc & café coffee day.
- Enjoy airport lounge access with your RuPay Platinum debit card.
- A concierge service is available.
Fee & Charges
Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card Charges & Fees as follows.
|Issuance fee for the primary card||Applicable|
|The annual fee for Platinum debit card||Applicable|
|Charges for card replacement||50 Rs|
|Add-on card/ issuance of subsequent additional card||100 Rs|
|Foreign transactions||3.5% + service tax|
|Pin regeneration fee||50 Rs.|
|In case of account lost duplicate card fee||200 Rs|
|Petrol Surcharge wavier||2.5% + Service tax|
Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should have a minimum age between 18-65 years.
- All HSS (SB) account holders & Current account holders are eligible for this Shopping cum Debit Card.
- He/ She should be an Indian resident.
The following documents are required for the Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Passport size photos.
- Driving license/ PAN Card or Aadhar card or voter id.
- Latest Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
- Get 2 complimentary airport lounge access per calendar quarter.
- Get 15% off on Café Coffee Day with a minimum billing of 300 Rs above.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get cashback offers on utility bills, railway ticket bookings, merchant outlets such as lifestyle shopping, fine dining, fuel pumps, and cafe coffee day.
- Get 1.5 Anmol reward points on every 100 Rs spent at POs/ online.
- Get 2.5 Anmol reward points on cash withdrawal of Rs 1500/- above.
How to apply for the Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card
To apply for the Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Central Bank of India website
- Next, you have to click on cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Central Bank branch.
- They will give you Insta Debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submitted.
- The customer has to activate Platinum RuPay Debit Card after 24 hours from the receipt of the card by withdrawing cash from Central Bank ATM
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Ravikanth – Bangalore
I have a Platinum RuPay card, they have the best feature with a lower EMI facility. The customer support team is very helpful and they keep updating about the bills, offers on time. I am holding a free card, its good for online shopping. Hence its good to use.
Nandana – Kolkata
I am using the Platinum RuPay credit card which is close to 3 years. Once I make a purchase and get a msg straightway I can do EMI conversion within 24hrs through the online app or SMS or mail. The shopping limit is not sufficient and every time it keeps decreasing stating that due to bank internal policy.
Customer care: 1800-26-78729
Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card is one of the best debit cards with many special benefits and cashback offers on shopping, department stores, railway ticket bookings, and petrol pumps, etc., Also, know about the Central Bank of India Platinum RuPay Debit Card features, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.