Apply for Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for the Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. The central bank of India has recently launched RuPay Debit Card this card is suitable for all your financial needs, luxuries, and also maximizes your saving transactions. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card. In this article, we have provided you all the information for the Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points, cashback offers, movie offers, and shopping offers given by this card. Also, know how to apply for the Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card
Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card is loaded with special benefits and this Debit Card is issued under the Rupay platform. Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card benefits like loyalty reward points on every shopping, high cash withdrawals, and unlimited shopping offers on POS & online, movie offers, discounts and offers on merchant outlets, cashless purchases with attractive offers, safe and secure SMS alerts on every transaction, and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card|
|Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Card Type||Debit card|
|ATM withdrawal limit||40,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card
- RuPay Debit Card is also accepted at every central bank ATMs and Merchant establishments across India.
- This card is valid and used only in India.
- High Cash withdrawal Limit & Transaction Limit with RuPay Debit Card.
- It also gives you to shop and cashless purchases with attractive offers.
- Make payments at department stores, shops, restaurants, petrol pumps, and many more outlets with RuPay Debit card.
- RuPay Debit Card ATM withdrawal at 40,000 Rs and shopping limit of POS at 1,00,000 Rs.
- Safe & Secure SMS alerts for your every transaction.
Fee & Charges
Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Issuance fee for the primary card||Nil|
|The annual fee for Wonder debit card||NIL|
|Charges for card replacement||50 Rs|
|Add-on card/ issuance of subsequent additional card||100 Rs|
|Foreign transactions||3.5% + service tax|
|Pin regeneration fee||50 Rs.|
|In case of account lost duplicate card fee||200 Rs|
|Petrol Surcharge wavier||2.5% + Service tax|
Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should have a minimum age between 18-65 years.
- All HSS (SB) account holders & Current account holders are eligible for this RuPay Debit Card.
- He/ She should be an Indian resident.
The following documents are required for the RuPay debit card.
- Permanent Address Proof.
- Passport size photos.
- Driving license/ PAN Card or Adhar card or voter id.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get discounts and offers on merchant outlets you can use the RuPay debit card to make payments at department stores, shops, restaurants, petrol pumps, etc.,
- Get one loyalty reward points on every 100 Rs spends.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card
To apply for Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Central Bank of India website
- Next, you have to click on cards>> debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Central Bank branch.
- You will be given your Insta Debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submitted.
- The customer has to activate RuPay Debit card after 24 hours from the receipt of the card by withdrawing cash from Central Bank ATM
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Mohamed Zahir – Hyderabad.
There are no charges applicable to the CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA account as I am using for the last 3 years and it is a salary account. I am using online banking which is good and no issues and it is hassle-free to use. The overall service with this bank is good.
Manoj Kumar – Kolkata
The annual fee is high when I compared with other bank credit card. They are offering an interest rate of 2%. I’m holding this debit card for more than 5 years. They are not providing any offers with the Central bank of India card. They have offered me a credit limit of Rs. 1 lakh. They are charging an annual fee of Rs. 112 Rs. They are not sending any offers provided by the central bank of India.
Customer care: 1800 22 1911
Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card is one of the best debit cards with many special benefits and this card is specially designed for salaried savings account holders. Also, know about the Central Bank of India RuPay Debit Card features, eligibility, required documents & how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.