Do you want to apply for the Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the Central Bank of India Mastercard World Credit Card. In this article, we have provided you all the information for the Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points, cashback offers, movie offers, and shopping offers given by this card. Also, know how to apply for the Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card
Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card is loaded with many special benefits like welcome offers, Rupay insurance programs, cashback offers on utility bills, airport lounge access programs on both domestic and international flights, offers and discounts on merchant outlets, loyalty reward points on the purchase, fuel surcharge wavier, add-on card benefits and many more with Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card.
|Card Name||Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card|
|Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||1 lakh|
|Cash Usage Limit||75,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward point is given to every purchase|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card
- Personal Accident Insurance coverage is up to two lakh Rs.
- Cashback offers on every utility bills.
- Become a dining member with central bank Rupay platinum credit card.
- Customer Care Services available 24x7x365.
- Get Discounts and offers on merchant outlets.
- Earn Loyalty reward points on every 100 Rs spent on the Rupay Platinum Credit card.
- Fuel Surcharge Wavier and Railway ticket wavier on Rupay Credit cards.
Fee & Charges
Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Issuance fees for the primary card||Nil|
|Annual Fees for Rupay Platinum Credit Card||Nil|
|Add-on card fee||Nil|
|Cash withdrawal||Rs 100/- per transaction + service charges from the date of transaction|
|Renewal Charges||Rs 100/-|
|Card Reinstated/Replacement of lost card||Rs 100/-|
|Emergency card replacement abroad||Rs 150/-|
|De-blocking charges||Rs 100/- per de-blocking|
|Exceeding limit||2% over and above the sanctioned limit with minimum .100/-|
|Charge slips retrieval charges||Rs 100/- per charge slip|
|Late payment fee||Less than Rs 100: Nil|
Rs 100 and above: 100
|Cheque return charges||Rs 150/- per instrument|
|Dishonour of ECS/Auto debit||Rs 150/- per instance|
|Duplicate statement (beyond 3 months)||Rs 100/- on request|
|Foreign currency transaction mark up fee||3.5%|
|Service charges on the unpaid remaining amount beyond the due firstname.lastname@example.org% per month or part thereof|
|Petrol Surcharge wavier||Cashback is capped at .75/- per month|
|Railway ticket purchase /cancellation||2.5%(plus .30)|
Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card Eligibility
- Applicant should have minimum age between 18 – 65 years.
- Applicant should be an account holder of the Central Bank
- He/ She Should be an Indian Resident.
The following documents are required for the Rupay Credit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof
- PAN Card.
- Contact details – email id & Mobile Nos, etc.,
- Salary payslip for salaried individual
- Copy of latest Income Tax return.
- Get Rs.500 Gift Voucher from Croma up to 15% discount at Apollo Pharmacy Store.
- Get Rs 200 off on domestic flight bookings.
- Get 45% cashback off on domestic hotel bookings.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 5% cashback off on utility bills & at dining restaurants cover up to 50 Rs. per month.
- Flat 300 Rs off on a minimum spend of Rs 2000 on Shopclues.com
- Get 3% cashback off on Malabar gold and 4% off on Malabar Diamonds.
- Get up to 50% off and an additional 5% discount on Pepperfry.com.
How to apply for Central Bank of India RuPay Platinum Credit Card
To apply for Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Central Bank of India
- Next, you have to click on the Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, customer-id given by the Central Bank of India.
- Next, you have to click on Proceed and submit the form.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Rajpal – Ghaziabad
I had been holding this card for the last two years and the services which they had bee providing so far had been good. I am happy with the credit limit of 1,00,000 which they had given with the card and there have been some good benefits in holding this card as well. I had been using this card for each and everything and it has been hassle-free.
Revathi – Chennai
I’ve been using the Central Bank Platinum Credit card. I got this card associated with an FD of 50000. At first, they gave 40000 limit and they extended it to the full FD value soon. It doesn’t have options like Balance transfer and EMI option.
Customer care: 1800 22 1911
Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many benefits like secure easy pay real-time alerts and monthly e-statement receives. Also, know about the Central Bank of India Rupay Platinum Credit Card features, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.