Do you want to apply for the Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the Central bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card. In this article, we have provided you all the information for the Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points, cashback offers, movie offers, and shopping offers given by this card. Also, know how to apply for the Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card
Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card is one of the cards with many benefits this card is suitable for all your financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. The Visa Aspire Credit Card benefits like safe & secure real-time alerts on your transactions, fuel surcharge waiver, auto-debit facilities, insurance coverage, customer service availability, loyalty points on online purchases, add-on card benefits and many more benefits with Central Bank of India Visa Aspire, Credit Card.
|Card Name||Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card|
|Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||2 lakhs|
|Cash Usage Limit||75,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward point is given to every purchase|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card
- Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card is secured for online usage with Verified by Visa Secure Code. Also, get One Time Password (OTP) is generated for every transaction.
- Credit-free card usage is given up to 55 days.
- Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card is accepted at all merchant outlets across the world.
- Get Anmol reward 1 point for every 100/- spent
- Add-on card Benefits with Visa Aspire Credit Card.
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage is provided by Visa Aspire Credit Card.
- e-statement delivery to the registered e-mail id
- This card also provides auto-debit benefits.
- Customer Care Services available 24x7x365
- Safe & Secure real-time alerts on every transaction.
Fee & Charges
Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Issuance fee for add-on card||Nil|
|Add-on card renewal or cancellation||100 Rs.|
|ATM Transaction Charges||100 Rs per withdrawal + 1.5% p.m. from date of withdrawal till date of repayment|
|Foreign Currency Transaction mark-up||3.50%|
|Railway Ticket Surcharge||2.50% + 30 Rs.|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge is up to|
|Dishonour of Auto debit||150 Rs. per auto-debit dishonour|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Service charge on unpaid amount beyond the due date||1.5% per month|
Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should have an age between 18-65 years.
- The applicant should be a Central bank account holder of the Bank maintaining a 100% Aspire Fixed Deposit Account with the Bank.
The applicant is just required to open a Cent Aspire Fixed Deposit account at any Central bank branch. For this card, the below documents are required.
- Permanent Address Proof.
- PAN Card or Ration Card.
- Contact details – Mobile Nos. e-mail id etc
- Latest Salary payslip for (for salaried individuals)
- Also, Bring a copy of latest Income Tax returns.
- Get a 15% discount on Airbnb’s first booking with a minimum spend of 10,000 Rs.
- Get up to 2,000/- off on domestic hotel bookings and up to 3,000/ off on flight bookings.
- Get 25% off on Ola cabs when you book on olacab.com
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 500/- off at Myntra purchase of Rs 1499 or above.
- Get 15% off on easy dinners on a minimum spend of 500 above.
- Get one loyalty point earned per every 100 Rs spend.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card
To apply for Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Central Bank of India
- Next, you have to click on the Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, customer-id given by the Central Bank of India.
- Next, you have to click on Proceed and submit the form.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Jai – Jaipur
I am holding a Central bank credit card. I received the card on time. The credit limit is nominal and it’s a lifetime free card. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. They send a statement on time and bill payment is very easy. I receive SMS after every transaction.
Sunny – Hyderabad
There are no offers available with the credit card of Central bank as it is a payable card where the card is with a lesser credit limit. There is an EMI and the balance transfer option is there but it is chargeable as it is higher than others.
Customer care: 1800 22 1911
Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many benefits like secure easy pay real-time alerts on transactions and monthly e-statement receives. Also, know about the Central Bank of India Visa Aspire Credit Card features, eligibility, required documents & how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends