Do you want to apply for the Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the Central Bank of India Rupay Select Credit Card. In this article, we have provided you all the information for the Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points, cashback offers, movie offers, and shopping offers given by this card. Also, know how to apply for the Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card
Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card is loaded with many benefits this card is suitable for all your financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. The Visa Gold Credit Card benefits like safe & secure real-time alerts on your transactions, fuel surcharge waiver, auto-debit facilities, customer service availability, loyalty points on online purchases, add-on card benefits and many more benefits with Central Bank of India Visa Gold, Credit Card.
|Card Name||Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card|
|Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||2 lakhs|
|Cash Usage Limit||75,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward point is given to every purchase|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card
- Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card is secured for online usage with Verified by Visa Secure Code. Also, get One Time Password (OTP) is generated for every transaction.
- Credit-free card usage is given up to 55 days.
- Add-on card Benefits with Visa Gold Credit Card.
- Earn one Loyalty reward point on every 100 Rs spent.
- e-statement delivery to the registered e-mail id
- This card also provides auto-debit benefits.
- Customer Care Services available 24x7x365
- Safe & Secure SMS alerts on every transaction.
Fee & Charges
Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Issuance fee for add-on card||Nil|
|Add-on card renewal or cancellation||100 Rs.|
|ATM Transaction Charges||100 Rs per withdrawal + 2.75% p.m. from date of withdrawal till date of repayment|
|Foreign Currency Transaction mark-up||3.50%|
|Railway Ticket Surcharge||2.50% + 30 Rs.|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge is up to|
|Dishonour of Auto debit||150 Rs. per auto-debit dishonour|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Service charge on unpaid amount beyond the due date||2.75% per month|
Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should have a minimum age between 18-65 years.
- The applicant should be a Central bank account holder.
- Annual Income should be 1.50 lakh and above
The following documents are required for the Visa Gold Credit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof.
- PAN Card or Ration Card.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
- Latest Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Also, Bring a copy of the latest Income Tax returns.
- Get up to 2,000/- off on domestic hotel bookings and up to 3,000/ off on flight bookings.
- Get a 15% discount on Airbnb’s first booking with a minimum spend of 10,000 Rs.
- Get 25% off on Ola cabs when you book on olacab.com.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 20% cashback off on your first order at bigbasket.com.
- Get 20% off on Gold Making Charges & 3,000 Rs off on Diamond jewellery.
- Get 1000/- off on a minimum spend of Rs 3,500 in pepperfry.com.
- Get one loyalty reward point on every 100 rs spend.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card
To apply for Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Central Bank of India
- Next, you have to click on the Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, customer-id given by the Central Bank of India.
- Next, you have to click on Proceed and submit the form.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Mohamed Zaher – Hyderabad.
There are no charges applicable to the CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA account as I am using for the last 3 years and it is a salary account. I am using online banking which is good and no issues and it is hassle-free to use. The overall service with this bank is good.
Vijaya Bhargav – Hyderabad
I have a credit card with the CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA, the reason for taking this card is to do payment for my fixed deposit with the same bank. They have not charged me an annual fee, I was okay with the credit limit. I closed this card as my fixed deposit got mature so far no I have faced in their service.
Customer care: 1800 22 1911
Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many benefits like cashback offers, add-on card facility and monthly e-statement receives. Also, know about the Central Bank of India Visa Gold Credit Card features, eligibility, required documents & how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends