Do you want to apply for Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Canara Global Gold Credit Card. Central Bank of India has recently launched Visa Platinum Credit Card. This credit card is suitable for all your financial needs and luxuries and it also maximizes your saving transactions. In this article, we have provided you all the information for Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card details like benefits, eligibility, required documents, cashback offers, movie & shopping offers and reward points given by this card. Also, know how to apply for Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card
Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card is loaded with special offers and benefits this card have a special benefit like online transactions with secure codes, safe & secure real-time alerts on your transactions, fuel surcharge waiver, credit-free card usage up to 55 days, customer services availability, loyalty points on online purchases, add-on card benefits and many more benefits with Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card.
|Card Name||Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card|
|Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||2 lakhs|
|Cash Usage Limit||75,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward point is given to every purchase|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card is secured for online usage with Verified by Visa Secure Code. One Time Password (OTP) is generated for every transaction.
- Credit-free card usage is given up to 55 days.
- Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card is accepted at all merchant outlets across the world.
- One loyalty point earned per every 100 Rs spend.
- Add-on card Benefits with Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- e-statement delivery to the registered e-mail id
- This card also provides auto-debit benefits.
- Customer Care Services available 24x7x365
- Safe & Secure real-time alerts on every transaction.
Fee & Charges
Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Issuance fee for add-on card||Nil|
|Add-on card renewal or cancellation||100 Rs.|
|ATM Transaction Charges||100 Rs per withdrawal + 2.99% p.m. from date of withdrawal till date of repayment|
|Foreign Currency Transaction mark-up||3.5%|
|Railway Ticket Surcharge||2.5% + 30 Rs.|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge is up to|
|Dishonour of Auto debit||150 Rs. per auto-debit dishonour|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Service charge on unpaid amount beyond the due date||2.99% per month|
Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should have an age between 18-65 years.
- The applicant should be a central bank account holder.
- He/ She must have an annual income of 5 lakhs above.
- Permenent Address Proof.
- PAN Card or Ration Card.
- Contact details – Mobile Nos. e-mail id etc
- Latest Salary payslip for (for salaried individuals)
- Also, Bring a copy of latest Income Tax returns
- Get a 15% discount on Airbnb’s first booking with a minimum spend of 10,000 Rs.
- Get up to 2,000/- off on domestic hotel bookings and up to 3,000/ off on flight bookings.
- Get 25% off on Ola cabs when you book on olacab.com
Cashback & Reward points
- Get 500/- off at Myntra purchase of Rs 1499 or above.
- Get 15% off on easy dinners on a minimum spend of 500 above.
- Get one loyalty point earned per every 100 Rs spend.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card
To apply for Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Central Bank of India
- Next, you have to click on the Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, customer-id given by the Central Bank of India.
- Next, you have to click on Proceed and submit the form.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Rajiv – Pune
I am using the Central bank visa platinum credit card for more than 1 year. This card has been applied directly to the bank. The process was good. It is a lifetime free credit card and the credit limit is good. I use this card for shopping purposes based on the usage I have not to receive points yet.
Kapil – Faridabad
Central Bank is pretty good in the credit card services. There are good deals and offers. The credit limit is fine. The bank provides good customer service too. They are responsive as well. The statements are always clear and satisfactory.
Customer Care: 1800 22 1911
Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card is one of the cards with many benefits like secure easy pay real-time alerts and monthly e-statement receives. Also, know about the Central Bank of India Visa Platinum Credit Card features, eligibility, and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.