Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act book pdf: Download Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year students. Civil procedure is the body of law that sets out the rules and standards that courts follow when adjudicating civil lawsuits. Limitations means limiting rule or circumstance, restriction etc. Here you can also download Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year students and we have also given some related books and best books for Civil Procedure Code and Limitation.
- Download Intellectual Property rights litigation text book pdf
- Public International law text book pdf free download
Content in this Page
Download Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act book pdf
This book contains topics of Conceptions of Civil Procedure in India before the advent of the British
Rule, Evolution of Civil Procedure from 1712 to 1901, Civil Procedure Code Amendment Act, 2002. limitations act, important sections of civil procedure code, limitation period for filing civil appeal, Concepts of judgment, Suits by or against Government, The Rationale of Commission etc. here you can download Civil Procedure Code and Limitations Act book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year students.
|civil procedure code and limitation act pdf||Download|
|civil procedure code 1908 ppt||Download|
|civil procedure law exam notes||Download|
Civil Procedure Code and Limitations Act Books
Civil Procedure Code and Limitations book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important code of civil procedures concepts such as Nature, Object and Scheme of the Civil Procedure Code Act, 1908 and limitations period for filling civil appeal etc. In this we have given some important books for Civil Procedure Code and Limitations Act.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publications|
|1.||Civil Procedure||K. Takwani||4th Edition, Eastern Book Co., Lucknow, 2007|
|2.||Code of Civil Procedure||Mulla||Tripathi (Abridged Edition)|
|3.||Code of Civil Procedure||Sanjiva Row||3 rd Edn, Law Book Co.,|
|4.||AIR Commentaries on Limitation Act||W.W. Chitaley||AIR Ltd., Nagpur.|
|5.||Limitation Act||B.B.Mitra:||Eastern Law House, Calcutta, 1974, Allahabad 1973.|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Civil Procedure Code Limitations Act
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Civil Procedure Code Limitations Act text books which is useful for L.L.B 2nd year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Code of Civil procedure text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Civil Procedure – K. Takwani – 4th Edition, Eastern Book Co., Lucknow, 2007.
- Code of Civil Procedure – Mulla – Tripathi (Abridged Edition).
- Code of Civil Procedure – Sanjiva Row – 3 rd Edn, Law Book Co., Allahabad.
- AIR Commentaries on Limitation Act – W.W. Chitaley – AIR Ltd., Nagpur.
- Limitation Act – B.B.Mitra: – Eastern Law House, Calcutta, 1974, Allahabad 1973.
- Code of Civil Procedure – A.N. Saha
Buy Civil Procedure Code and Limitations Act books in amazon.in
- Justice C.K.Takwani (Thakker)
- Eastern Book Co. (EBC)
- Edition no. 2016 (01/01/1970)
- Dr. Rega Surya Rao
- Asia Law House
- Edition no. 1ST (01/01/1970)
- Eastern Book Company (EBC)
- Edition no. Eighth 2018 (01/01/1970)
- Dr. S.R. Myneni
- Asia Law House
- Edition no. 3rd (01/01/1970)
- Dr. Basanti Lal Babel
- CENTRAL LAW AGENCY
In this article we provided all the book information for Civil Procedure Code and Limitations Act. Interested students can check the reference books, book authors and books price etc. Here you can also download Civil Procedure Code and Limitations Act book ppt and notes pdf. Please check all the above given details for Code of Civil procedure law book.