Constitutional Law text book pdf: Download Constitutional Law text book pdf for LLB 1st year students. Constitutional law is a body of law which defines the role, powers, and structure of different entities within a state, namely, the executive, the parliament or legislature, and the judiciary; as well as the basic rights of citizens and, in federal countries such as the United States and Canada, the relationship. Here you can download Constitutional Law text book pdf for LLB 1st year students and also given some related text book for Constitutional law.
- Law of Crimes indian penal code text book for LLB 1st year students
- Law of Torts including MV Accident and Consumer Protection textbook free download
Content in this Page
Download Constitutional Law text book pdf
This book contains the topics of Union territories, citizenship, fundamental rights, directive principles of state policy, the Union, the states, the states in the part B of schedules, the municipalities, the panchayats, the schedule and tribal areas, relationship between union and states, finance property, contracts and suits, trade commerce and inter course with in the territories of india, official languages, emergency provisions etc. Here you can also download Constitutional Law notes & text book pdf for LLb 1st year students.
|Constitutional law pdf||Download|
Constitutional Law books
Constitutional Law is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Constitutional law of India concepts such as Citizenship, the union, the states and fundamental rights and directive principles. Below we have given some important books for Constitutional law text book.
|1.||Constitutional Law of India||Pandey J.N||Central Law Agency, Allahabad|
|2.||Constitutional Law of India||Basu D.D||Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi|
|3.||Indian Constitutional Law||Jain, M.P||Wadhwa & Co., Nagpur|
|4.||Constitutional Law of India||Tope T.K||Eastern Book Company, Lucknow|
|5.||Constitutional Law of India||Seervai, H.M||M.M. Tripathi, Bombay|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree course to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Constitutional Law of India
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Constitutional Law text books which is useful for L.L.B 1st year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Constitutional Law of India books pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Constitutional Law of India – Pandey J.N – Central Law Agency, Allahabad.
- The Indian Constitution – Austin, Granwille – Corner Stone of a Nation, 1966, Oxford University, Press, New Delhi.
- Constitutional Law of India – Basu D.D – Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi.
- Indian Constitutional Law – Jain, M.P – Wadhwa & Co., Nagpur.
- Indian Constitutional Law – Subba Rao, GCV – Eastern Books Company, Lucknow.Public Admn., New Delhi.
- V.N Suhkla Constitution of India, Eastern Books Company, Lucknow.
- Constitutional Law of India (in 3 volumes) – Seervai, H.M – M.M. Tripathi, Bombay.
- Constitutional Law of India – Tope T.K – Eastern Book Company, Lucknow.
- The Framing of India’s Constitution (in 5 volumes) – Shiva Rao B – Indian Institute of New Delhi.
- Constituent Assembly Debates (5 books) – Official report, Lok Sabha Secretariat, of New Delhi.
Buy Constitutional law text book in amazon.in
In this article we have provided all the book information for Constitutional Law text book pdf for LLB 1st year students. Interested students can use the above detailed information about Constitutional law India books, price and their authors also Download Constitutional Law text book pdf . Please check all the above given details for the Constitutional Law Books.