HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017: Download HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 pdf book. People who are searching for the book HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 can find here. Here we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book एचआईवी एड्स की रोकथाम और नियंत्रण अधिनियम 2017. Also given links to Download HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 ebook pdf in this web portal.
- Download The Life Insurance Corporation Act, 1956 PDF Ebook
- The Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act, 1955 Downlaod PDF Notes
- Download The Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
Content in this Page
Download HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 pdf book
The HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017. Download the Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (Prevention and Control) Act, 2017 pdf in legislative department websites & in prs legislative research websites. Please click the below given links download and know more about the Act.
|hiv aids act 2017 pdf||Download|
|hiv aids prevention and control act 2017 prs||Download|
|hiv aids act 2017 pdf hindi||Download|
The HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 Books
The HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. The process of drafting a law to prevent and control the spread of HIV/AIDS was first begun in 2002. HIV & AIDS Act of the Parliament of India that prohibits discrimination against individuals who are diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. The law makes India the first country in South Asia to prohibit discrimination against people living with HIV/AIDS, and also makes India the largest country to have such a law. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication, and more. Have a look!
Emerging Concepts on the Role of Innate Immunity in the Prevention and Control of HIV Infection
Galit Alter, Anne-Sophie Dugast, Margaret E. Ackerman
Innovations in HIV Prevention Research and Practice through Community Engagement
|Scott D. Rhodes||Springer|
Infection Prevention & Control
Amazon KDP Create space
Humanizing Pedagogy Through HIV and AIDS Prevention
|Donald Bundy, Lesley Drake|
Amazon KDP Create space
|5.||HIV/AIDS||Jane Norman, John Leonard||Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited|
The HIV and AIDS prevention and Control Act 2017 book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Individuals
Sections in The HIV & AIDS prevention and Control Act 2017 book
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – PROHIBITION OF CERTAIN ACTS
- Prohibition of discrimination.
- Prohibition of certain acts.
CHAPTER III – INFORMED CONSENT
- Informed consent for undertaking HIV test or treatment.
- Informed consent not required for conducting HIV tests in certain cases.
- Guidelines for testing centres, etc.
CHAPTER IV – DISCLOSURE OF HIV STATUS
- Disclosure of HIV status.
- Disclosure of HIV-positive status to partner of HIV-positive person.
- Duty to prevent transmission of HIV.
CHAPTER V – OBLIGATION OF ESTABLISHMENTS
- Confidentiality of data.
- HIV and AIDS policy for establishments.
CHAPTER VI – ANTI-RETRO VIRAL THERAPY AND OPPORTUNISTIC INFECTION MANAGEMENT FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV
- Central Government and State Government to take measures.
- Anti-retro viral Therapy and Opportunistic Infection Management by Central Government and
CHAPTER VII – WELFARE MEASURES BY THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AND STATE GOVERNMENT
- Welfare measures by Central Government and State Government.
- Protection of property of children affected by HIV or AIDS.
- Promotion of HIV and AIDS related information, education and communication programmer.
- Women and children infected with HIV or AIDS.
CHAPTER VIII – SAFE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Obligation of establishments to provide safe working environment.
- General responsibility of establishments.
- Grievance readdress mechanism.
CHAPTER IX – PROMOTION OF STRATEGIES FOR REDUCTION OF RISK
- Strategies for reduction of risk.
CHAPTER X – APPOINTMENT OF OMBUDSMAN
- Appointment of Ombudsman.
- Powers of Ombudsman.
- Procedure of complaint.
- Orders of Ombudsman.
- Authorities to assist Ombudsman.
- Report to State Government.
CHAPTER XI – SPECIAL PROVISIONS
- Right of residence.
- HIV-related information, education and communication before marriage.
- Persons in care or custody of State.
- Recognition of guardianship of older sibling.
- Living wills for guardianship and testamentary guardianship.
CHAPTER XII – SPECIAL PROCEDURE IN COURT
- Suppression of identity.
- Maintenance applications.
CHAPTER XIII – PENALTIES
- Penalty for contravention.
- Penalty for failure to comply with orders of Ombudsman.
- Penalty for breach of confidentiality in legal proceeding.
- Prohibition of victimization.
- Court to try offences.
- Offences to be cognizable and bailable.
CHAPTER XIV – MISCELLANEOUS
- Act to have overriding effect.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Delegation of powers.
- Power of Central Government to make rules.
- Laying of rules before both Houses of Parliament.
- Power of State Government to make rules and laying thereof.
- Power to remove difficulties.
List of reference Books on The HIV prevention and Control Act 2017
Here we have provided the list of text and reference books for The HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 which is mainly useful for legal advisers. Download The HIV & AIDS Act 2017 Textbook pdf link. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.,
- Emerging Concepts on the Role of Innate Immunity in the Prevention and Control of HIV Infection – Galit Alter, Anne-Sophie Dugast, Margaret E. Ackerman
- Innovations in HIV Prevention Research and Practice through Community Engagement – Scott D. Rhodes
- HIV/AIDS PREVENTION TECHNIQUES by S D Browe Umar
- Infection Prevention & Control – Aurangzeb Pirzada – Amazon KDP Create space
- Humanizing Pedagogy Through HIV and AIDS Prevention – Donald Bundy, Lesley Drake
- HIV/AIDS – Jane Norman, John Leonard – Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited.
- HIV/AIDS Prevention by Dorean D. Salina.
Buy The HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 books in Amazon.in[amazon box=”B006EI85MM,B00ITUDCZ8,B06Y5VFSSQ,B0038OBINI,082136264X”]
In this article we have provided all the information about The HIV & AIDS (prevention and Control) Act 2017 books. Interested professionals who are searching for the book can Download The Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act 2017 textbook pdf. Please check all the reference books details about the HIV & AIDS Act 2017 Textbooks.