The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 is free and available here to download. People who are searching for ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పునర్వ్యవస్థీకరణ చట్టం 2014 books can find here. In this we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. Also given links to Download Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The Life Insurance Corporation Act, 1956 PDF Ebook
- The Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act, 1955 Downlaod PDF Notes
- Download The Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
Content in this Page
Download The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014
Download the book The Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending) Act 2014 Pdf book in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an act of Indian Parliament that bifurcated the state of Andhra Pradesh into Telangana and the residuary Andhra Pradesh state due to the Telangana movement. Please click the below links and know more about the topic.
|ap reorganisation act 2014 pdf||Download|
|ap reorganisation act notes||Download|
|ap reorganisation act notes in telugu||Download|
The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 Books
The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 bill, Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2013, was rejected by the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly on 30 January 2014. The 2014 bill was passed in the Lok Sabha on 18 February 2014 and in the Rajya Sabha on 20 February 2014. The bill was attested by the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee on 1 March 2014 and published in the official Gazette on 2 June 2014 which is also the ‘appointed day’ according to the act. The new states were created on 2 June 2014. Here we have some important books for Andhra Pradesh reorganization act 2014.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
|1.||Commentary on The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014||M.V. Durga Prasad||Asia Law House; 3rd edition (2016)|
|2.||A.P. Reorganistaion Act, 2014 (Telugu)||Madabhushi Sridhar||Asia Law House; First edition|
|3.||Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh – Problems [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]||Gadaparthi Venkateshwarlu||NIPUNA PUBLICATIONS (2016)|
|4.||AP bifurcation problems||Kodali Bhavani Sankar||AbhyaasEdusoft; 2018 edition|
|5.||Andhra Pradesh Bifurcation Prablems 2019 [ TELUGU MEDIUM ]||Vijetha||Vijetha Competetiors|
Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 Book is applicable for
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Individuals
- B.B.A LLB
- B.A LLB
Sections in The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014
PART I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title.
PART II – REORGANISATION OF THE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESH
- Formation of Telangana State.
- State of Andhra Pradesh and territorial divisions thereof.
- Hyderabad to be common capital for States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Expert Committee for setting up of a capital for Andhra Pradesh.
- Governor of existing State of Andhra Pradesh to be common Governor.
- Responsibility of Governor to protect residents of common capital of Hyderabad.
- Assistance of police forces from Central Government to successor States, etc.
- Amendment of First Schedule to Constitution.
- Saving powers of State Governments.
PART III – REPRESENTATION IN THE LEGISLATURES
- Amendment of Fourth Schedule to Constitution.
- Allocation of sitting members.
- Representation in House of the People.
- Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies.
- Provision as to sitting members.
- Provisions as to Legislative Assemblies.
- Representation of Anglo-Indian community.
- Allocation of sitting members.
- Duration of Legislative Assemblies.
- Speaker, Deputy Speaker and rules of procedure.
- Legislative Council for successor States.
- Provisions as to Legislative Councils.
- Amendment of Delimitation of Council Constituencies Order.
- Chairman, Deputy Chairman and rules of procedure.
- Delimitation of constituencies.
- Power of Election Commission to maintain Delimitation Orders up-to date.
- Amendment of Scheduled Castes Order.
- Amendment of Scheduled Tribes Order.
PART IV – HIGH COURT
- High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad to be common High Court till establishment of High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- Judges of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- Jurisdiction of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- Special provision relating to Bar Council and advocates.
- Practice and procedure in Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- Custody of seal of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- Form of writs and other processes.
- Powers of Judges.
- Procedure as to appeals to Supreme Court.
- Transfer of proceedings from Hyderabad High Court to Andhra Pradesh High Court.
- Right to appear or to act in proceedings transferred to Andhra Pradesh High Court.
PART V – AUTHORISATION OF EXPENDITURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF REVENUES
- Authorization of expenditure of Telangana State.
- Reports relating to accounts of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Distribution of revenue.
PART VI – APPORTIONMENT OF ASSETS AND LIABILITIES
- Application of Part.
- Land and goods.
- Treasury and bank balances.
- Arrears of taxes.
- Right to recover loans and advances.
- Investments and credits in certain funds.
- Assets and liabilities of State undertakings.
- Public Debt.
- Floating Debt.
- Refund of taxes collected in excess.
- Deposits, etc.
- Provident Fund.
- Liability in respect of actionable wrong.
- Liability as guarantor.
- Items in suspense.
- Residuary provision.
- Apportionment of assets or liabilities by agreement.
- Power of Central Government to order allocation or adjustment in certain cases.
- Certain expenditure to be charged on Consolidated Fund.
PART VII – PROVISIONS AS TO CERTAIN CORPORATIONS
- Provisions for various companies and corporations.
- Continuance of arrangements in regard to generation and supply of electric power and supply of water.
- Provisions as to Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation.
- Certain provisions for companies.
- Temporary provisions as to continuance of certain existing road transport permits.
- Special provisions relating to, retrenchment compensation in certain cases.
- Special provision as to income-tax.
- Continuance of facilities in certain State institutions.
PART VIII – PROVISIONS AS TO SERVICES
- Provisions relating to All-India Services.
- Provisions relating to other services.
- Other provisions relating to services.
- Provisions as to continuance of officers in same post.
- Advisory committees.
- Power of Central Government to give directions.
- Provision for employees of Public Sector Undertakings, etc.
- Provisions as to State Public Service Commission.
PART IX – MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF WATER RESOURCES
- Apex Council for Godavari and Krishna river water resources and their Management Boards.
- Constitution and functions of River Management Board.
- Staff of the Management Board.
- Jurisdiction of Board.
- Power of Board to make regulations.
- Allocation of water resources.
- Polavaram Irrigation Project to be a national project.
- Arrangements on Tungabhadra Board.
PART X – INFRASTRUCTURE AND SPECIAL ECONOMIC MEASURES
- Successor States to follow principles, guidelines, etc., issued by Central Government.
- Measures for progress and development of successor States.
- Fiscal measures including tax incentives.
PART XI – ACCESS TO HIGHER EDUCATION
- Equal opportunities for quality higher education to all students.
PART XII – LEGAL AND MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Amendment of article 168 of the Constitution.
- Amendment of article 371 D of the Constitution.
- Amendment of section 15 A of Act 43 of 1951.
- Amendment of section 15 of Act 37 of 1956.
- Territorial extent of laws.
- Power to adapt laws.
- Power to construe laws.
- Power to name authorities, etc., for exercising statutory functions.
- Legal proceedings.
- Transfer of pending proceedings.
- Right of pleaders to practice in certain cases.
- Effect of provisions of the Act inconsistent with other laws.
- Power to remove difficulties.
List of reference books on The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014
In this we have given some reference books for The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. Download The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- A.P. Reorganistaion Act, 2014 (Telugu) – Madabhushi Sridhar – Asia Law House; First edition
- Commentary on The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 – M.V. Durga Prasad – Asia Law House; 3rd edition (2016)
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh – Problems [ TELUGU MEDIUM ] – Gadaparthi Venkateshwarlu – NIPUNA PUBLICATIONS (2016)
- AP bifurcation problems – Kodali Bhavani Sankar – AbhyaasEdusoft; 2018 edition
- Andhra Pradesh Bifurcation Problems 2019 [ TELUGU MEDIUM ] – Vijetha – Vijetha Competetiors.
Buy The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 books in amazon.in[amazon box=”B07JC7KDJZ,B07KS2XK98,B01N7CL7O3,9384410535,9385989219″]
In this article we have provided all the information about The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 book. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.