The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017: Download The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 PDF Notes. Interested people who are searching for the book The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 can find here. In this we have given link to Download The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 PDF Notes. And also we have given some important topics list and reference book on Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 book. Please click the below given links and Download the pdf’s.
- Download The Mental Healthcare Act, 2017
- Download The Apprentices Act, 1961 PDF Ebook
- The fugitive economic offenders act 2018
Content in this Page
Download The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 PDF Notes
Download The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 PDF. Please click the below given links to download the central goods and services tax act 2017 and learn more about the book to enhance your knowledge.
|gst act pdf||Download|
|cgst act 2017 pdf download||Download|
|gst act 2017 pdf download||Download|
The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 PDF
Download The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 PDF is available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important concepts of the book such as integrated goods and services tax act 2017, state goods and services tax act 2017, central goods and services tax rules 2017 & union territory goods and services tax act 2017. Also Download The Central Goods and Services Tax Act 2017 ebook pdf & notes pdf in this website. Here we have given some important books on The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017.
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) AND CUSTOMS LAW
KRITIKA KHURANA, RASLEEN KAUR, SONAL BABBAR
Scholar Tech Press
Practical Guide to Service Tax
Madhukar N. Hiregange, Rajesh Kumar T.R., Sudhir V.S.
Bharat Law House
A Complete Guide to Goods and Services Tax Ready Reckoner in Q & A Format
Sanjeev Malhotra, Sanjiv Agarwal
Bloomsbury India; Second edition
Migration to GST Enrolment, Transition and Safeguards
Rakesh garg & Sandeep garg
Bloomsbury India; Second edition
|5.||handbook on G.S.T||Rakesh gupta|
Satyam Law International
The Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017 is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- B.A LLB
Sections in Central Goods and Services tax Act 2017
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – ADMINISTRATION
- Officers under this Act.
- Appointment of officers.
- Powers of officers.
- Authorization of officers of State tax or Union territory tax as proper officer in certain circumstances.
CHAPTER III – LEVY AND COLLECTION OF TAX
- Scope of supply.
- Tax liability on composite and mixed supplies.
- Levy and collection.
- Composition levy.
- Power to grant exemption from tax.
CHAPTER IV- TIME AND VALUE OF SUPPLY
- Time of supply of goods.
- Time of supply of services.
- Change in rate of tax in respect of supply of goods or services.
- Value of taxable supply.
CHAPTER V – INPUT TAX CREDIT
- Eligibility and conditions for taking input tax credit.
- Apportionment of credit and blocked credits.
- Availability of credit in special circumstances.
- Taking input tax credit in respect of inputs and capital goods sent for job work.
- Manner of distribution of credit by Input Service Distributor.
- Manner of recovery of credit distributed in excess.
CHAPTER VI – REGISTRATION
- Persons liable for registration.
- Persons not liable for registration.
- Compulsory registration in certain cases.
- Procedure for registration.
- Deemed registration.
- Special provisions relating to casual taxable person and non-resident taxable person.
- Amendment of registration.
- Cancellation or suspension of registration.
- Revocation of cancellation of registration.
CHAPTER VII – TAX INVOICE, CREDIT AND DEBIT NOTES
- Tax invoice.
- Prohibition of unauthorized collection of tax.
- Amount of tax to be indicated in tax invoice and other documents.
- Credit and debit notes.
CHAPTER VIII – ACCOUNTS AND RECORDS
- Accounts and other records.
- Period of retention of accounts.
CHAPTER IX – RETURNS
- Furnishing details of outward supplies.
- Furnishing details of inward supplies.
- Furnishing of returns.
- First return.
- Claim of input tax credit and provisional acceptance thereof.
- Matching, reversal and reclaim of input tax credit.
- Matching, reversal and reclaim of reduction in output tax liability.
- Annual return.
- Final return.
- Notice to return defaulters.
- Levy of late fee.
- Goods and services tax practitioners.
CHAPTER X – PAYMENT OF TAX
- Payment of tax, interest, penalty and other amounts., 49A. Utilization of input tax credit subject to certain conditions., 49B. Order of utilization of input tax credit.
- Interest on delayed payment of tax.
- Tax deductions at source.
- Collection of tax at source.
- Transfer of input tax credit.
CHAPTER XI – REFUNDS
- Refund of tax.
- Refund in certain cases.
- Interest on delayed refunds.
- Consumer Welfare Fund.
- Utilization of Fund.
CHAPTER XII – ASSESSMENT
- Provisional assessment.
- Scrutiny of returns.
- Assessment of non-filers of returns.
- Assessment of unregistered persons.
- Summary assessment in certain special cases.
CHAPTER XIII – AUDIT
- Audit by tax authorities.
- Special audit.
CHAPTER XIV – INSPECTION, SEARCH, SEIZURE AND ARREST
- Power of inspection, search and seizure.
- Inspection of goods in movement.
- Power to arrest.
- Power to summon persons to give evidence and produce documents.
- Access to business premises.
- Officers to assist proper officers.
CHAPTER XV – DEMANDS AND RECOVERY
- Determination of tax not paid or short paid or erroneously refunded or input tax credit wrongly availed or utilized for any reason other than fraud or any willful-misstatement or suppression of facts.
- Determination of tax not paid or short paid or erroneously refunded or input tax credit wrongly availed or utilized by reason of fraud or any willful-misstatement or suppression of facts.
- General provisions relating to determination of tax.
- Tax collected but not paid to Government.
- Tax wrongfully collected and paid to Central Government or State Government.
- Initiation of recovery proceedings.
- Recovery of tax.
- Payment of tax and other amount in installments.
- Transfer of property to be void in certain cases.
- Tax to be first charge on property.
- Provisional attachment to protect revenue in certain cases.
- Continuation and validation of certain recovery proceedings.
CHAPTER XVI – LIABILITY TO PAY IN CERTAIN CASES
- Liability in case of transfer of business.
- Liability of agent and principal.
- Liability in case of amalgamation or merger of companies.
- Liability in case of company in liquidation.
- Liability of directors of private company.
- Liability of partners of firm to pay tax.
- Liability of guardians, trustees, etc.
- Liability of Court of Wards, etc.
- Special provisions regarding liability to pay tax, interest or penalty in certain cases.
- Liability in other cases.
CHAPTER XVII – ADVANCE RULING
- Authority for advance ruling.
- Application for advance ruling.
- Procedure on receipt of application.
- Appellate Authority for Advance Ruling.
- Appeal to Appellate Authority.
- Orders of Appellate Authority.
- Rectification of advance ruling.
- Applicability of advance ruling.
- Advance ruling to be void in certain circumstances.
- Powers of Authority and Appellate Authority.
- Procedure of Authority and Appellate Authority.
CHAPTER XVIII – APPEALS AND REVISION
- Appeals to Appellate Authority.
- Powers of Revision Authority.
- Constitution of Appellate Tribunal and Benches thereof.
- President and Members of Appellate Tribunal, their qualification, appointment, conditions of service, etc.
- Procedure before Appellate Tribunal.
- Appeals to Appellate Tribunal.
- Orders of Appellate Tribunal.
- Financial and administrative powers of President.
- Interest on refund of amount paid for admission of appeal.
- Appearance by authorized representative.
- Appeal to High Court.
- Appeal to Supreme Court.
- Sums due to be paid notwithstanding appeal, etc.
- Appeal not to be filed in certain cases.
- Non-appeal able decisions and orders.
CHAPTER XIX – OFFENCES AND PENALITIES
- Penalty for certain offences.
- Penalty for failure to furnish information return.
- Fine for failure to furnish statistics.
- General penalty.
- General disciplines related to penalty.
- Power to impose penalty in certain cases.
- Power to waive penalty or fee or both.
- Detention, seizure and release of goods and conveyances in transit.
- Confiscation of goods or conveyances and levy of penalty.
- Confiscation or penalty not to interfere with other punishments.
- Punishment for certain offences.
- Liability of officers and certain other persons.
- Cognizance of offences.
- Presumption of culpable mental state.
- Relevancy of statements under certain circumstances.
- Offences by companies.
- Compounding of offences.
CHAPTER XX – TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS
- Migration of existing taxpayers.
- Transitional arrangements for input tax credit.
- Transitional provisions relating to job work.
- Miscellaneous transitional provisions.
CHAPTER XXI – MISCELLANEOUS
- Job work procedure.
- Presumption as to documents in certain cases.
- Admissibility of micro films, facsimile copies of documents and computer printouts as documents and as evidence.
- Common Portal.
- Deemed exports.
- Special procedure for certain processes.
- Goods and services tax compliance rating.
- Obligation to furnish information return.
- Power to collect statistics.
- Bar on disclosure of information.
- Taking assistance from an expert.
- Power to take samples.
- Burden of proof.
- Persons deemed to be public servants.
- Protection of action take under this Act.
- Disclosure of information by a public servant.
- Publication of information in respect of persons in certain cases.
- Assessment proceedings, etc., not to be invalid on certain grounds.
- Rectification of errors apparent on the face of record.
- Bar on jurisdiction of civil courts.
- Levy of fee.
- Power of Government to make rules.
- Power to make regulations.
- Laying of rules, regulations and notifications.
- Delegation of powers.
- Power to issue instructions or directions.
- Service of notice in certain circumstances.
- Rounding off of tax, etc.
- Anti-profiteering measure.
- Removal of difficulties.
- Amendment of Act 32 of 1994.
- Repeal and saving.
List of reference books on The Central Goods and Service Act, 2017
Here we have given the list of reference books on The Central Goods and Service Act 2017 Book which is useful for professionals. This book can help you in the exam preparation. Also Download The Central Goods and Services Tax Act 2017 ebook pdf Book for legal advisers. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Practical Guide to Service Tax – Madhukar N. Hiregange, Rajesh Kumar T.R., Sudhir V.S.
- A Complete Guide to Goods and Services Tax Ready Reckoner in Q & A Format – Sanjeev
- Migration to GST Enrolment, Transition and Safeguards – Rakesh garg & Sandeep garg
- Handbook on G.S.T – Rakesh gupta.
- GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST) AND CUSTOMS LAW – KRITIKA KHURANA, RASLEEN KAUR, SONAL BABBAR
- Systematic Approach to GST By ravi gupta.
- GST – A Complete Perspective by deloitte
- Gst On Goods And Passenger Transportation Services by Sathya Dev Purohit.
Buy The Goods and Service tax act, 2017 books in amazon.in[amazon box=”9382823964,9387273172,8177338412,9387146006,9386250969″]
In this article we have given all the book information about The Central Goods and Services tax Act, 2017 Book. Interested professional’s who are legal advisers has to Download The Central Goods and Services Tax Act 2017 pdf notes on this web portal. Also check all the reference books given for this book.