Download The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 pdf ebook free and available currently in this page. People who are searching for परमाणु क्षति अधिनियम 2010 के लिए नागरिक दायित्व books can find here. In this article we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010. Also given links to Download The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013
- Download The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014
- Download The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
Content in this Page
Download The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 pdf ebook
Download the book The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Bill 2010. The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Bill, 2010 seeks to create a mechanism for compensating victims of nuclear damage arising from a nuclear incident. Please click the below given links and learn more about the topic.
|civil liability for nuclear damage act 2010 pdf||Download|
|civil liability for nuclear damage act prs||Download|
|the civil liability for nuclear damage act 2010 upsc||Download|
The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 Books
The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Nuclear Liability Act is a highly debated and controversial Act which was passed by both houses of Indian parliament. The issue of an accident is sensitive in India, where a gas leak in a US company’s Union Carbide factory in Bhopal city killed about 20,000 people in 1984 in one of the world’s worst industrial disasters. The Act came into force from 11 November 2011. Here we have given some important books for the Book
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
|1.||Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage||S.T Naidu|
LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; 1 edition
Nuclear Energy & Environmental Safety
Prof Arup Poddar
ePUB BUD, 427 California Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403, USA; First Edition edition
Nuclear Energy Regulation, Risk and The Environment
Abdullah Al Faruque
Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited
The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Individuals
- B.A LLB
Sections in The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent, application and commencement.
CHAPTER II – LIABILITY FOR NUCLEAR DAMAGE
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board to notify nuclear incident.
- Liability of operator.
- Operator not liable in certain circumstances.
- Limits of liability.
- Liability of Central Government.
- Operator to maintain insurance or financial securities.
CHAPTER III – CLAIMS COMMISSIONER
- Compensation for nuclear damage and its adjudication.
- Qualifications for appointment as Claims Commissioner.
- Salary, allowances and other terms and conditions of service of Claims Commissioner.
- Adjudication procedure and powers of Claims Commissioner.
CHAPTER IV – CLAIMS AND AWARDS
- Inviting application for claims by Claims Commissioner.
- Person entitled to make application for nuclear damage.
- Procedure for making application before Claims Commissioner.
- Award by Claims Commissioner.
- Operator’s right of recourse.
- Extinction of right to claim.
CHAPTER V – NUCLEAR DAMAGE CLAIMS COMMISSION
- Establishment of Nuclear Damage Claims Commission.
- Composition of Commission.
- Term of office.
- Salary, allowances and other terms and conditions of service of Chairperson and Members.
- Filling up of vacancies.
- Resignation and removal.
- Chairperson or Member deemed to retire from service.
- Suspension of pension.
- Prohibition of acting as arbitrator.
- Prohibition of practice.
- Powers of Chairperson.
- Officers and other employees of Commission.
- Application for compensation before Commission.
- Adjudication procedure and powers of Commission.
- Transfer of pending cases to Commission.
- Proceedings before Claims Commissioner or Commission to be judicial proceedings.
- Exclusion of jurisdiction of civil courts.
- Enforcement of awards.
- Annual report.
- Dissolution of Commission in certain circumstances.
CHAPTER VI – OFFENCES AND PENALTIES
- Offences and penalties.
- Offences by companies.
- Offences by Government Departments.
- Cognizance of offences.
CHAPTER VII – MISCELLANEOUS
- Power to give directions.
- Power to call for information.
- Exemption from application of this Act.
- Act to be in addition to any other law.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Power to make rules.
- Power to remove difficulties.
List of Reference Books on The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010
In this we have given some reference books for The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010. Download The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act, 2010 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage – S.T Naidu – LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing; 1 edition
- Nuclear Energy & Environmental Safety – Prof Arup Poddar – ePUB BUD, 427 California Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403, USA; First Edition edition
- Nuclear Energy Regulation, Risk and The Environment – Abdullah Al Faruque – Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited.
Buy The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act, 2010 books in amazon.in[amazon box=”3659852007,B0164ICZZO,B00BWZF1AQ,B07H4X4J9V”]
In this article we have provided all the information about The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 book. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Act 2010 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.