Download The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010 pdf book is free to download. People who are searching for विदेशी योगदान (विनियमन) अधिनियम 2010 books can find here. In this article we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book The Foreign Contribution Act 2010. Also given links to Download The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The National Food Security Act, 2013 book pdf
- Download The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013
Content in this Page
Download The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010
Download The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010 book pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an act of the Parliament of India, by the 42nd Act of 2010. It is a consolidating act whose scope is to regulate the acceptance and utilization of foreign contribution to prohibit acceptance and utilization of foreign contribution or foreign hospitality for any activities detrimental to the national interest and for matters connected there with or incidental there to. Please click the links and learn more about the topic.
|foreign exchange regulation act 2010||Download|
|fcra act bare act||Download|
|fcra rules 2011||Download|
The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010 Books
The Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 2010 is passed by the Parliament of India and then passed to Rajya Sabha 19th August 2010 and to Lok Sabha on 27th August 2010 and came to force on 01st may 2011. Here we have given some important books for The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act with Rules
|2.||A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR FOREIGN CONTRIBUTION (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2010||Suresh N & Hina Jain||Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd|
|3.||Foreign Exchange Management Act with Rules||Taxmann||Taxmann Publication|
The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010 Book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Individuals
Sections in The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent, application and commencement.
CHAPTER II – REGULATION OF FOREIGN CONTRIBUTION AND FOREIGN HOSPITALITY
- Prohibition to accept foreign contribution.
- Persons to whom section 3 shall not apply.
- Procedure to notify an organization of a political nature.
- Restriction on acceptance of foreign hospitality.
- Prohibition to transfer foreign contribution to other person.
- Restriction to utilize foreign contribution for administrative purpose.
- Power of Central Government to prohibit receipt of foreign contribution, etc., in certain cases.
- Power to prohibit payment of currency received in contravention of the Act.
CHAPTER III – REGISTRATION
- Registration of certain persons with Central Government.
- Grant of certificate of registration.
- Suspension of certificate.
- Cancellation of certificate.
- Management of foreign contribution of person whose certificate has been cancelled.
- Renewal of certificate.
CHAPTER IV – ACCOUNTS, INTIMATION, AUDIT AND DISPOSAL OF ASSETS, ETC.
- Foreign contribution through scheduled bank.
- Maintenance of accounts.
- Audit of accounts.
- Intimation by candidate for election.
- Disposal of assets created out of foreign contribution.
CHAPTER V – INSPECTION, SEARCH AND SEIZURE
- Inspection of accounts or records.
- Seizure of accounts or records.
- Seizure of article or currency or security received in contravention of the Act.
- Disposal of seized article or currency or security.
- Seizure to be made in accordance with Act 2 of 1974.
CHAPTER VI – ADJUDICATION
- Confiscation of article or currency or security obtained in contravention of the Act.
- Adjudication of confiscation.
- Procedure for confiscation.
CHAPTER VII – APPEAL AND REVISION
- Revision of orders by Central Government.
CHAPTER VIII – OFFENCES AND PENALTIES
- Making of false statement, declaration or delivering false accounts.
- Penalty for article or currency or security obtained in contravention of section 10.
- Punishment for contravention of any provision of the Act.
- Power to impose additional fine where article or currency or security is not available for confiscation.
- Penalty for offences where no separate punishment has been provided.
- Prohibition of acceptance of foreign contribution.
- Offences by companies.
- Bar on prosecution of offences under the Act.
- Composition of certain offences.
CHAPTER IX – MISCELLANEOUS
- Power to call for information or document.
- Investigation into cases under the Act.
- Returns by prescribed authority to Central Government.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Power of Central Government to give directions.
- Delegation of powers.
- Power to make rules.
- Orders and rules to be laid before Parliament.
- Power to exempt in certain cases.
- Act not to apply to certain Government transactions.
- Application of other laws not barred.
- Power to remove difficulties.
- Repeal and saving.
List of reference books on The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010
In this we have given some reference books for The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010. Download The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act with Rules – Taxmann Publication.
- A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR FOREIGN CONTRIBUTION (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2010 – Suresh N & Hina Jain – Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd.
- Foreign Exchange Management Act with Rules – Taxmann Publication.
Buy The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 books in amazon.in
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act with Rules
- Kindle Edition
- SURESH N
- Wolters Kluwer India Pvt Ltd
- Kindle Edition
- Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd.
- Edition no. 2017 Edition (01/01/1970)
In this article we have provided all the information about The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010 book. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 2010 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.