Download The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 book pdf is free and available currently in this page. People who are searching for the book The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 books can find here. In this article we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book ग्राम न्यायालय अधिनियम 2008. Also given links to Download The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 book pdf
- Download The National Green Tribunal Act, 2010 pdf
- Download The Commercial Courts Act, 2015 books
Content in this Page
Download The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 book pdf
Download the book the Gram Nyayalayas Act pdf in the legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an act of Parliament of India enacted for establishment of Gram Nyayalayas or village courts for speedy and easy access to justice system in the rural areas of India. Please click the below given links and learn more about the topic.
|gram nyayalaya act 2008 pdf||Download|
|gram nyayalaya act prs||Download|
|gram nyayalaya act 2008 in gujarati pdf||Download|
The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 books
It is an Act to provide for the establishment of Gram Nyayalayas at the grass roots level for the purposes of providing access to justice to the citizens at their doorsteps and to ensure that opportunities for securing justice are not denied to any citizen by reason of social, economic or other disabilities and for matters connected there with or incidental there to. Here we have given some important books for The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
|1.||Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008||Krishna Pal Malik||ALLAHABAD LAW AGENCY (2010)|
|2.||Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008||Universal||Universal law Publishing|
|3.||Alternate Dispute Resolution Along with Gram Nyayalayas Act||Sukumar Ray||Eastern law House|
The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- Legal Individuals
- Legal Advisers
- B.A LLB
Sections in The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – GRAM NYAYALAYA
- Establishment of Gram Nyayalayas.
- Headquarters of Gram Nyayalayas.
- Appointment of Nyayadhikari.
- Qualifications for appointment of Nyayadhikari.
- Salary, allowances and other terms and conditions of service of Nyayadhikari.
- Nyayadhikari not to preside over proceedings in which he is interested.
- Nyayadhikari to hold mobile courts and conduct proceedings in villages.
- Seal of Gram Nyayalaya.
CHAPTER III – JURISDICTION, POWERS AND AUTHORITY OF GRAM NYAYALAYA
- Jurisdiction of Gram Nyayalaya.
- Criminal jurisdiction.
- Civil jurisdiction.
- Power to amend Schedules.
- Transfer of pending proceedings.
- Duties of ministerial officers.
CHAPTER IV – PROCEDURE IN CRIMINAL CASES
- Overriding effect of Act in criminal trial.
- Gram Nyayalaya to follow summary trial procedure.
- Plea bargaining before Gram Nyayalaya.
- Conduct of cases in Gram Nyayalaya and legal aid to parties.
- Pronouncement of judgment.
CHAPTER V – PROCEDURE IN CIVIL CASES
- Overriding effect of Act in civil proceedings.
- Special procedure in civil disputes.
- Execution of decrees and orders or Gram Nyayalaya.
- Duty of Gram Nyayalaya to make efforts for conciliation and settlement of civil disputes.
- Appointment of Conciliators.
- Transfer of civil disputes.
CHAPTER VI – PROCEDURE GENERALLY
- Proceedings to be in the official language of the State.
- Application of Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Record of oral evidence.
- Evidence of formal character on affidavit.
CHAPTER VII – APPEALS
- Appeal in criminal cases.
- Appeal in civil cases.
CHAPTER VIII – MISCELLANEOUS
- Assistance of police to Gram Nyayalayas.
- Nyayadhikaris and employees, etc., to be public servants.
- Inspection of Gram Nyayalayas.
- Power to remove difficulties.
- Power of High Court to make rules.
- Power of State Government to make rules.
List of Reference Books on The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008
In this we have given some reference books for The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008. Download The Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008 – Krishna Pal Malik – ALLAHABAD LAW AGENCY (2010).
- Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008 – Universal law Publishing.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Along with Gram Nyayalayas Act – Sukumar Ray – Eastern law House.
Buy The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 books in amazon.in
- Krishna Pal Malik
- ALLAHABAD LAW AGENCY
- Universal Law Publishing
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Sukumar Ray
- Eastern Law House
- Hardcover: 496 pages
In this article we have provided all the information about The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 book pdf. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Gram Nyayalayas Act 2008 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.