The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015: Download The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 book pdf free. People who are searching for the book किशोर न्याय (बच्चों की देखभाल और संरक्षण) अधिनियम 2015 can find here. In this we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book Juvenile Justice Act 2015. Also given links to Download The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services) Act 2016
- Download The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 pdf free
- Download The Compensatory Afforestation Fund Act, 2016
Content in this Page
Download The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 book pdf
Download The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 book pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. The Ministry of Women and Child Development began contemplating several desired amendments in 2011 Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 has been passed by Parliament of India amidst intense controversy, debate and protest on many of its provisions by Child Rights fraternity. The Act came into force from 15 January 2016. Please click the below links and know more about the topic.
|juvenile justice act pdf||Download|
juvenile justice act 2015 ppt
|juvenile justice act notes||Download|
The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 book
The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 notes is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn the most important concepts & salient features of juvenile justice act 2015. It is an Act to consolidate and amend the law relating to children alleged and found to be in conflict with law and children in need of care and protection by catering to their basic needs through proper care, protection, development, treatment, by adopting a child-friendly approach and for their rehabilitation through processes provided, and institutions and bodies established, here in under and for matters connected there with or incidental there to & it was passed on 7 May 2015 by the Lok Sabha amid intense protest by several Members of Parliament. It was passed on 22 December 2015 by the Rajya Sabha and date assented to 31st December 2015. Here are some books given for the Juvenile Justice Act, 2015. Have a look!
Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015
Dr. N. Maheshwara Swamy
Asia Law House; 1ST edition
Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015
|Satpal Puliani||karnataka law journal publication|
|3.||Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015||Commercial’s||Commercial Law Publishers|
|4.||Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 along with Rules & Regulations||Professional’s||Professional Book Publishers|
|5.||The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 – Critical Analysis||Ved Kumari||Universal law Publishing|
Juvenile Justice Care and Protection of Children Act 2015 is applicable for
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Individuals
- B.A LLB
- B.B.A LLB
Sections in Juvenile Justice Care and Protection of Children Act, 2015
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent, commencement and application.
CHAPTER II – GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CARE AND PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
- General principles to be followed in administration of Act.
CHAPTER III – JUVENILE JUSTICE BOARD
- Juvenile Justice Board.
- Placement of person, who cease to be a child during process of inquiry.
- Placement of persons, who committed an offence, when person was below the age of eighteen years.
- Procedure in relation to Board.
- Powers, functions and responsibilities of the Board.
- Procedure to be followed by a Magistrate who has not been empowered under this Act.
CHAPTER IV – PROCEDURE IN RELATION TO CHILDREN IN CONFLICT WITH LAW
- Apprehension of child alleged to be in conflict with law.
- Role of person in whose charge child in conflict with law is placed.
- Bail to a person who is apparently a child alleged to be in conflict with law.
- Information to parents, guardian or probation officer.
- Inquiry by Board regarding child in conflict with law.
- Preliminary assessment into heinous offences by Board.
- Review of pend-ency of inquiry.
- Orders regarding a child not found to be in conflict with law.
- Orders regarding child found to be in conflict with law.
- Powers of Children’s Court.
- Child attained age of twenty-one years and yet to complete prescribed term of stay in place of safety.
- Order that may not be passed against a child in conflict with law.
- Proceeding under Chapter VIII of the Code of Criminal Procedure not to apply against child.
- No joint proceedings of child in conflict with law and person not a child.
- Removal of disqualification on the findings of an offence.
- Special provision in respect of pending cases.
- Provision with respect of run away child in conflict with law.
CHAPTER V – CHILD WELFARE COMMITTEE
- Child Welfare Committee.
- Procedure in relation to Committee.
- Powers of Committee.
- Functions and responsibilities of Committee.
CHAPTER VI – PROCEDURE IN RELATION TO CHILDREN IN NEED OF CARE AND PROTECTION
- Production before Committee.
- Mandatory reporting regarding a child found separated from guardian.
- Offence of non-reporting.
- Penalty for non-reporting.
- Surrender of children.
- Orders passed regarding a child in need of care and protection.
- Procedure for declaring a child legally free for adoption.
CHAPTER VII – REHABILITATION AND SOCIAL RE-INTEGRATION
- Process of rehabilitation and social re-integration.
- Restoration of child in need of care and protection.
- Registration of child care institutions.
- Penalty for non-registration of child care institutions.
- Open shelter.
- Foster care.
- After care of children leaving child care institution.
- Observation homes.
- Special homes.
- Place of safety.
- Children’s Home.
- Fit facility.
- Fit person.
- Rehabilitation and re-integration services in institutions registered under this Act and management thereof.
- Inspection of institutions registered under this Act.
- Evaluation of functioning of structures.
CHAPTER VIII – ADOPTION
- Eligibility of prospective adoptive parents.
- Procedure for adoption by Indian prospective adoptive parents living in India.
- Procedure for inter-country adoption of an orphan or abandoned or surrendered child.
- Procedure for inter-country relative adoption.
- Court procedure and penalty against payment in consideration of adoption.
- Additional procedural requirements and documentation.
- Effect of adoption.
- Reporting of adoption.
- Specialized Adoption Agencies.
- Adoption of children residing in institutions not registered as adoption agencies.
- State Adoption Resource Agency.
- Central Adoption Resource Authority.
- Steering Committee of Authority.
- Powers of Authority.
- Annual Report of Authority.
- Grants by Central Government.
- Accounts and audit of Authority.
CHAPTER IX – OTHER OFFENCES AGAINST CHILDREN
- Prohibition on disclosure of identity of children.
- Punishment for cruelty to child.
- Employment of child for begging.
- Penalty for giving intoxicating liquor or narcotic drug or psychotropic substance to a child.
- Using a child for vending, peddling, carrying, supplying or smuggling any intoxicating liquor, narcotic drug or psychotropic substance.
- Exploitation of a child employee.
- Punitive measures for adoption without following prescribed procedures.
- Sale and procurement of children for any purpose.
- Corporal punishment.
- Use of child by militant groups or other adults.
- Kidnapping and abduction of child.
- Offences committed on disabled children.
- Classification of offences and designated court.
- Alternative punishment.
- Offence committed by child under this Chapter.
CHAPTER X – MISCELLANEOUS
- Attendance of parent or guardian of child.
- Dispensing with attendance of child.
- Placement of a child suffering from disease requiring prolonged medical treatment in an approved place.
- Transfer of a child who is mentally ill or addicted to alcohol or other drugs.
- Presumption and determination of age.
- Transfer of a child to place of residence.
- Transfer of child between Children’s Homes, or special homes or fit facility or fit person in different parts of India.
- Release of a child from an institution.
- Leave of absence to a child placed in an institution.
- Reports to be treated as confidential.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Procedure in inquiries, appeals and revision proceedings.
- Power of the Committee or the Board to amend its own orders.
- Juvenile justice fund.
- State Child Protection Society and District Child Protection Unit.
- Child Welfare Police Officer and Special Juvenile Police Unit.
- Public awareness on provisions of Act.
- Monitoring of implementation of Act.
- Power to make rules.
- Repeal and savings.
- Power to remove difficulties.
List of reference books on Juvenile Justice Care and Protection of Children Act 2015
Here we have given some reference books on The Juvenile Justice Care and Protection of Children Act, 2015. Download The Juvenile Justice Care and Protection of Children Act 2015 pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 – Dr. N. Maheshwara Swamy – Asia Law House; 1ST edition
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 – Satpal Puliani – karnataka law journal publication
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 – Commercial’s – Commercial Law Publishers
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 along with Rules & Regulations – Professional’s – Professional Book Publishers
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 – Critical Analysis – Ved Kumari – Universal law Publishing.
- JUVENILE JUSTICE (CARE AND PROTECTION OF CHILDREN) ACT, 2015 ALONGWITH RULES – Bright Bare Acts.
Buy The Juvenile Justice Care and Protection of Children Act, 2015 books in amazon.in
- 100% Genuine Products
- Professional's Book Publisher, .
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/finupdates/apps/finupdates/public/wp-content/plugins/aawp/includes/aawp/class.aawp-functions.php on line 1151
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act 2015 - Critical Analysis
- Ved Kumari
- Paper Bound
- Ved Kumari
- BRIGHT BARE ACTS
- The Bright Law House, New Delhi
- Asia Law House
- Asia Law House
- Edition no. 2nd (01/01/1970)
In this article we have provided all the information about The Juvenile Justice Care and Protection of Children Act 2015 book. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Juvenile Justice Care and Protection of Children Act, 2015 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.