Download The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 notes pdf is free and available currently in this page. People who are searching for सीमित देयता भागीदारी अधिनियम 2008 books can find here. In this article we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Also given links to Download The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The National Green Tribunal Act, 2010 book pdf
- Download The Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010 pdf
- Download The Land Ports Authority of India Act, 2010 pdf ebook
Content in this Page
Download The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 notes pdf
Download the book The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 notes pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an Act enacted by the Parliament of India to introduce and legally sanction the concept of LLP in India. Unlike the general partnerships in India, LLP is a body corporate and legal entity separate from its partners, have Perpetual succession and any change in the partners of a LLP shall not affect the existence, rights or liabilities of the LLP. Please click the below links and know more about the topic.
|limited liability partnership act 2008 pdf||Download|
|llp act in hindi||Download|
|llp amendment rules 2018||Download|
The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 Books
It is an Act to make provision for the formation and regulation of limited liability partnerships and for matters connected there with or incidental there to. Here we have provided some important books for The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
|1.||Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008||Lawmann’s||Kamal publishers|
|2.||Limited Liability Partnerships, Law and Practice||Hitender mehta||Wolters Kluwer India Private Limited; fourth edition|
|3.||Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 alongwith Rules, 2009||Professional’s||Professional book Publishers|
|4.||Practical Guide to Limited Liability Partnership||P.L Subramanian||Snow white Publications Pvt. Ltd.|
|5.||Law & Procedure of LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP||Dr. D. K Jain||Bharat law publications|
The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 Book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Individuals
Sections in The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – NATURE OF LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- Limited liability partnership to be body corporate.
- Non-applicability of the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- Minimum number of partners.
- Designated partners.
- Liabilities of designated partners.
- Changes in designated partners.
- Punishment for contravention of sections 7, 8 and 9.
CHAPTER III – INCORPORATION OF LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP AND MATTERS INCIDENTAL THERETO
- Incorporation document.
- Incorporation by registration.
- Registered office of limited liability partnership and change therein.
- Effect of registration.
- Reservation of name.
- Change of name of limited liability partnership.
- Application for direction to change name in certain circumstances.
- Change of registered name.
- Penalty for improper use of words “limited liability partnership” or “LLP”.
- Publication of name and limited liability.
CHAPTER IV – PARTNERS AND THEIR RELATIONS
- Eligibility to be partners.
- Relationship of partners.
- Cessation of partnership interest.
- Registration of changes in partners.
CHAPTER V – EXTENT AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP AND PARTNERS
- Partner as agent.
- Extent of liability of limited liability partnership.
- Extent of liability of partner.
- Holding out.
- Unlimited liability in case of fraud.
- Whistle blowing.
CHAPTER VI – CONTRIBUTIONS
- Form of contribution.
- Obligation to contribute.
CHAPTER VII – FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES
- Maintenance of books of account, other records and audit, etc.
- Annual return.
- Inspection of documents kept by Registrar.
- Penalty for false statement.
- Power of Registrar to obtain information.
- Compounding of offences.
- Destruction of old records.
- Enforcement of duty to make returns, etc.
CHAPTER VIII – ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSFER OF PARTNERSHIP RIGHTS
- Partner’s transferable interest.
CHAPTER IX – INVESTIGATION
- Investigation of the affairs of limited liability partnership.
- Application by partners for investigation.
- Firm, body corporate or association not to be appointed as inspector.
- Power of inspectors to carry out investigation into affairs of related entities, etc.
- Production of documents and evidence.
- Seizure of documents by inspector.
- Inspector’s report.
- Application for winding up of limited liability partnership.
- Proceedings for recovery of damages or property.
- Expenses of investigation.
- Inspector’s report to be evidence.
CHAPTER X – CONVERSION INTO LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- Conversion from firm into limited liability partnership.
- Conversion from private company into limited liability partnership.
- Conversion from unlisted public company into limited liability partnership.
- Registration and effect of conversion.
CHAPTER XI – FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIPS
- Foreign limited liability partnerships.
CHAPTER XII – COMPROMISE, ARRANGEMENT OR RECONSTRUCTION OF LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIPS
- Compromise, or arrangement of limited liability partnerships.
- Power of Tribunal to enforce compromise or arrangement.
- Provisions for facilitating reconstruction or amalgamation of limited liability partnerships.
CHAPTER XIII – WINDING UP AND DISSOLUTION
- Winding up and dissolution.
- Circumstances in which limited liability partnership may be wound up by Tribunal.
- Rules for winding up and dissolution.
CHAPTER XIV – MISCELLANEOUS
- Business transactions of partner with limited liability partnership.
- Application of the provisions of the Companies Act.
- Electronic filing of documents.
- Payment of additional fee.
- Enhanced punishment.
- Application of other laws not barred.
- Jurisdiction of Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal.
- Penalty on non-compliance of any order passed by Tribunal.
- General penalties.
- Power of Registrar to strike defunct limited liability partnership off register.
- Offences to limited liability partnerships.
- Jurisdiction or Court.
- Power to alter Schedules.
- Power to make rules.
- Power to remove difficulties.
- Transitional provisions.
List of Reference Books on The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008
In this we have given some reference books for The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. Download The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 – Lawmann’s – Kamal publishers
- Limited Liability Partnerships, Law and Practice – Hitender mehta – Wolters Kluwer India Private Limited; fourth edition
- Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 alongwith Rules, 2009
- – Professional book Publishers
- Practical Guide to Limited Liability Partnership – P.L Subramanian – Snow white Publications Pvt. Ltd.
- Law & Procedure of LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP – Dr. D. K Jain – Bharat law publications.
Buy The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 books in amazon.in
- Hitender Mehta
- Wolters Kluwer India Private Limited
- Edition no. fourth (04/01/2018)
- Hardcover: 2000 pages
- Kamal Publishers
- Edition no. 2017 (01/01/1970)
- Professional Book Publishers
- Edition no. 2015 (01/01/1970)
- Dr. D.K.Jain & Ishan jain
- Bharat Law House, Delhi
- Edition no. 2018 (01/01/1970)
- Containing - Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009 & Forms under LLP, Limited Liability Partnership (Winding up and Dissolution Rules, 2012, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper use) Act, 1950, Recent Notifications & Circulars
In this article we have provided all the information about The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 book’s and Pdf’s. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.