Download The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 book pdf is free and available here. People who are searching for लोकपाल और लोकायुक्त अधिनियम 2013 books can find here. In this article we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013. Also given links to Download Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The Life Insurance Corporation Act, 1956 PDF Ebook
- Download The Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- The Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act, 1955 Downlaod PDF Notes
Content in this Page
Download The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 book pdf
Download the book The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 Pdf book in legislative department websites and in other web portals. The Lokpal Act, is an anti-corruption Act of Indian Parliament in India which “seeks to provide for the establishment of the institution of Lokpal to inquire into allegations of corruption against certain public functionaries including Prime Minister, Ministers, MP, Group A officials of the Central Government. Please click the below links and know more about the topic.
|lokpal act pdf||Download|
|lokpal bill 2013||Download|
|lokpal and lokayukta in india pdf||Download|
The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 books
The Lokpal and lokayuktas Act 2013 book is free and available here to download as a pdf. Learn the concepts like issues with lokpal and benefits of lokayukta act 2013. The Lakayuktas bill to provide for the establishment of a body of Lokpal for the Union and Lokayukta for States to inquire into allegations of corruption against certain public functionaries and for matters connected there with or incidental there to. Here we given some important books for Lokpal and lokayuktas Act 2013.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
|1.||Guide to Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013||Taxmann||Taxmann publication|
|2.||Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013||Lawmann’s||Kamal Publisher’s|
|3.||Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 along with Rules||Professional’s||Professional book publishers|
|4.||The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013||Nayan Joshi||Kamal Publisher’s 7th edition|
|5.||The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013||Universal||Universal law Publishing|
The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 book is applicable for
- B.B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Individuals
- B.A LLB
Sections in The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013
PART I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent, application and commencement.
PART II – LOKPAL FOR THE UNION
CHAPTER I – DEFINITIONS
CHAPTER II – ESTABLISHMENT OF LOKPAL
- Establishment of Lokpal.
- Appointment of Chairperson and Members on recommendations of Selection Committee.
- Filling of vacancies of Chairperson or Members.
- Term of office of Chairperson and Members.
- Salary, allowances and other conditions of service of Chairperson and Members.
- Restriction on employment by Chairperson and Members after ceasing to hold office.
- Member to act as Chairperson or to discharge his functions in certain circumstances.
- Secretary, other officers and staff of Lokpal.
CHAPTER III – INQUIRY WING
- Inquiry Wing.
CHAPTER IV – PROSECUTION WING
- Prosecution Wing.
CHAPTER V – EXPENSES OF LOKPAL TO BE CHARGED ON CONSOLIDATED FUND OF INDIA
- Expenses of Lokpal to be charged on Consolidated Fund of India.
CHAPTER VI – JURISDICTION IN RESPECT OF INQUIRY
- Jurisdiction of Lokpal to include Prime Minister, Ministers, members of Parliament, Groups A, B, C and D officers and officials of Central Government.
- Matters pending before any court or committee or authority for inquiry not to be affected.
- Constitution of benches of Lokpal.
- Distribution of business amongst benches.
- Power of Chairperson to transfer cases.
- Decision to be by majority.
CHAPTER VII – PROCEDURE IN RESPECT OF PRELIMINARY INQUIRY AND INVESTIGATION
- Provisions relating to complaints and preliminary inquiry and investigation.
- Persons likely to be prejudicially affected to be heard.
- Lokpal may require any public servant or any other person to furnish information, etc.
- Power of Lokpal to grant sanction for initiating prosecution.
- Action on investigation against public servant being Prime Minister, Ministers or members of Parliament.
CHAPTER VIII – POWERS OF LOKPAL
- Supervisory powers of Lokpal.
- Search and seizure.
- Lokpal to have powers of civil court in certain cases.
- Power of Lokpal to utilise services of officers of Central or State Government.
- Provisional attachment of assets.
- Confirmation of attachment of assets.
- Confiscation of assets, proceeds, receipts and benefits arisen or procured by means of corruption in special circumstances.
- Power of Lokpal to recommend transfer or suspension of public servant connected with allegation of corruption.
- Power of Lokpal to give directions to prevent destruction of records during preliminary inquiry.
- Power to delegate.
CHAPTER IX – SPECIAL COURTS
- Special Courts to be constituted by Central Government.
- Letter of request to a contracting State in certain cases.
CHAPTER X – COMPLAINTS AGAINST CHAIRPERSON, MEMBERS AND OFFICIALS OF LOKPAL
- Removal and suspension of Chairperson and Members of Lokpal.
- Complaints against officials of Lokpal.
CHAPTER XI – ASSESSMENT OF LOSS AND RECOVERY THEREOF BY SPECIAL COURT
- Assessment of loss and recovery thereof by special court.
CHAPTER XII – FINANCE, ACCOUNTS AND AUDIT
- Grants by Central Government.
- Annual statement of accounts.
- Furnishing of returns, etc., to Central Government.
CHAPTER XIII – DECLARATION OF ASSETS
- Declaration of assets.
- Presumption as to acquisition of assets by corrupt means in certain cases.
CHAPTER XIV – OFFENCES AND PENALTIES
- Prosecution for false complaint and payment of compensation, etc., to public servant.
- False complaint made by society or association of persons or trust.
CHAPTER XV – MISCELLANEOUS
- Reports of Lokpal.
- Lokpal to function as appellate authority for appeals arising out of any other law for the time being in force.
- Protection of action taken in good faith by any public servant.
- Protection of action taken in good faith by others.
- Members, officers and employees of Lokpal to be public servants.
- Limitation to apply in certain cases.
- Bar of jurisdiction.
- Legal assistance.
- Act to have overriding effect.
- Provisions of this Act to be in addition of other laws.
- Amendment of certain enactments.
- Power to make rules.
- Power of Lokpal to make regulations.
- Laying of rules and regulations.
- Power to remove difficulties.
PART III – ESTABLISHMENT OF THE LOKAYUKTA
- Establishment of Lokayukta.
List of reference books on The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013
In this we have given some reference books for The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013. Download Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Lokpal and Lokayukta Act, 2013 (Marathi) – Sushma V. Tarde.
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 with Allied Rules – Current Publications.
- Guide to Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 – Taxmann publication
- Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 – Lawmann’s – Kamal Publisher’s
- Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 along with Rules – Professional book publishers
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 – Nayan Joshi – Kamal Publisher’s 7th edition
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 – Universal law Publishing.
- Commentary on Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 by Asian law House.
Buy The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013 books in amazon.in[amazon box=”9350713756,B00Q2EPBC0,B07GWC8TDR,B07PMY25KV,B079YG91SY”]
In this article we have provided all the information about The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 book. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.