The Merchant Shipping Act 1958: Download The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf ebook. People who are searching for the book The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 books can find here. Here we have provided the ebook pdf to Download The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf text book. Interested people can check and download the book The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf and know more information about the book.
- The Citizenship Act, 1955 Pdf free download
- The Medicinal and Toilet Preparations (Excise Duties) Act, 1955 Notes pdf
Content in this Page
Download The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf text book
Download The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf text book. This book is mainly useful for legal advisers. Please click the given links to Download indian merchant shipping act 1958 pdf.
|merchant shipping act 1958 pdf||Download|
|merchant shipping act 2014 pdf||Download|
The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf Books
The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf is free and available for everyone to download as a notes pdf. Learn about the most important concepts in the merchant shipping act 1958 such as merchant shipping act 1958 indian kanoon, merchant shipping act 1958 cabotage & Download The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf ebook. In this we have given some important books on the merchant shipping act. Please Have a Look!
|1.||Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 along with Rules||Professional||Professional’s Book Publisher|
|2.||Merchant Shipping Act, 1958||Jim Stewart||Shroff|
|3.||Manual on Merchant Shipping Act, 1958||Vivek Joy Kaliyadan||Bhandarkar Publications|
|4.||The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958||Current’s||Current Publication|
|5.||Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 along with allied Rules||Universal Law||Universal law Publishers|
This Book is Applicable for
- B.A LLB
- B.B.A LLB
Sections in The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf
PART I – Introduction
- Short title and commencement.
- Application of Act.
PART II- NATIONAL SHIPPING BOARD
- Establishment of National Shipping Board.
- Functions of National Shipping Board.
- Power to make rules in respect of matters in this Part.
PART III – GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
- Director-General of Shipping.
- Mercantile Marine Department.
- Radio inspectors.
- Shipping offices.
- Seamen‟s employment offices.
- Seamen‟s welfare officers.
PART V – REGISTRATION OF INDIAN SHIPS
- Application of Part.
- Indian ships.
- Obligation to register.
Procedure for registration
- Ports of registry.
- Registrars of Indian ships.
- Register book.
- Application for registry.
- Survey and measurement of ships before registry.
- Marking of ship.
- Declaration of ownership on registry.
- Evidence on first registry.
- Entry of particulars in register book.
- Documents to be retained by registrar.
- Power of Central Government to inquire into title of Indian ship to be so registered.
Certificate of registry
- Grant of certificate of registry.
- Custody and use of certificate.
- Power to grant new certificate when original certificate is defaced, lost, etc.
- Endorsement on certificate of change of master.
- Endorsement on certificate of change of ownership.
- Delivery of certificate of ship lost or ceasing to be an Indian ship.
- Provisional certificate for ships becoming Indian ships abroad.
- Temporary pass in lieu of certificate of registry.
Transfers of ships, shares, etc.
- Transfer of ships or shares.
- Registry of transfer.
- Transmission of property in Indian ship on death, insolvency, etc.
- Order for sale where ship has ceased to be an Indian ship.
- Transfer of ship on sale by order of court.
- Mortgage of ship or share.
- Entry of discharge of mortgage.
- Priority of mortgages.
- Mortgagee not deemed to be owner.
- Rights of mortgagee.
- Mortgage not affected by insolvency.
- Transfer of mortgages.
- Transmission of interest in mortgage in certain circumstances.
Name of ship
- Rules as to name of ship.
Registry of alterations, registry anew and transfer of registry
- Registry of alterations.
- Regulations for registry of alterations.
- Provisional certificate and endorsement where ship is to be registered anew.
- Registry anew on change of ownership.
- Procedure for registry anew.
- Transfer of registry.
- Restrictions on re-registry of abandoned ships.
National character and flag
- National colors for Indian ships.
- Unlawful assumption of Indian character.
- Concealment of Indian, or assumption of foreign, character.
- Indian ships to hoist proper national colors in certain cases.
- National character of ship to be declared before clearance.
- Liabilities of ships not recognized as Indian ships.
- Proceedings on forfeiture of ship.
- Notice of trust not received.
- Liability of owners.
- Evidence of register book, certificate of registry and other documents.
- Power to register Government ships under this Part.
- Power to make rules in respect of matters in this Part.
List of Reference Books on The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958
Here we have given the list of reference books on The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf books. Also Download The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf ebooks & notes pdf. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author,Publication Edition and more.
- Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 – Jim Stewart – Shroff.
- Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 along with Rules – Professional’s Book Publisher.
- Manual on Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 – Vivek Joy Kaliyadan – Bhandarkar Publications.
- Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 along with allied Rules – Universal law Publishers.
- The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 – Current Publication.
Buy The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 books in Amazon.in[amazon box=”9352471660,8175980389,B071DFXD52,B01G3TXSWS,B075BSPLSM”]
In this article we have given all the important book information about The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 pdf. Interested professionals can use the above detailed information about the book, Book Prices, related & reference books etc,. Here you can also Download The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 notes and book pdf for free. Please check all the reference books given for this book and Download The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 ebook pdf.