Download The National Food Security Act 2013 notes pdf and book pdf are available here. People who are searching for the book राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम 2013 can find here. In this article we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book The National Food Security Act 2013. Also given links to Download The National Food Security Act 2013 book pdf in this web portal.
- Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014 free download
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 book pdf
- Download The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013
Content in this Page
Download The National Food Security Act 2013 notes pdf
Download the book The National Food Security Act 2013 Pdf book in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an Act of the Parliament of India which aims to provide subsidized food grains to approximately two thirds of India’s 1.2 billion people. If we want to learn more about the topic click the below links.
|national food security act 2013 pdf||Download|
|national food security act pib||Download|
|national food security act ppt||Download|
The National Food Security Act 2013 Books
The National Food Security Act 2013 passed by the Parliament, the Government notified the National Food Security Act, 2013 on 10th September, 2013 with the objective to provide for food and nutritional security in human life cycle approach, by ensuring access to adequate quantity of quality food at affordable prices to people to live a life with dignity. The Act provides for coverage of up to 75% of the rural population and up to 50% of the urban population for receiving subsidized food grains under Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS), thus covering about two-thirds of the population. Here we have given some important books for The National Food Security Act 2013.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
|1.||National Food Security Act, 2013||EBC||Editorial Board of Eastern Book Company|
|2.||National Food Security Act, 2013||Professional||Professional Book Publisher’s|
|3.||National Food Security Act, 2013||Universal||Universal law publishing|
|4.||National Food Security Act, 2013||N.K Acharya||Asian Law House|
The National Food Security Act, 2013 book is applicable for
- B.A LLB
- B.B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- Legal Individuals
Sections in The National Food Security Act 2013
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title, extent and commencement.
CHAPTER II – PROVISIONS FOR FOOD SECURITY
- Right to receive food grains at subsidized prices by persons belonging to eligible households under Targeted Public Distribution System.
- Nutritional support to pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- Nutritional support to children.
- Prevention and management of child malnutrition.
- Implementation of schemes for realization of entitlements.
CHAPTER III – FOOD SECURITY ALLOWANCE
- Right to receive food security allowance in certain cases.
CHAPTER IV – IDENTIFICATION OF ELIGIBLE HOUSEHOLDS
- Coverage of population under Targeted Public Distribution System.
- State Government to prepare guidelines and to identify priority households.
- Publication and display of list of eligible households.
CHAPTER V – REFORMS IN TARGETED PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Reforms in Targeted Public Distribution System.
CHAPTER VI – WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
- Women of eighteen years of age or above to be head of household for purpose of issue of ration cards.
CHAPTER VII – GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM
- Internal grievance redressal mechanism.
- District Grievance Redressal Officer.
- State Food Commission.
- Salary and allowances of Chairperson, Member, Member-Secretary and other staff of State Commission.
- Designation of any Commission or body to function as State Commission.
- Joint State Food Commission.
- Powers relating to inquiries.
- Vacancies, etc., not to invalidate proceedings of State Commission.
CHAPTER VIII – OBLIGATIONS OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT FOR FOOD SECURITY
- Central Government to allocate required quantity of food grains from central pool to State Governments.
- Provisions for funds by Central Government to State Government in certain cases.
CHAPTER IX – OBLIGATIONS OF STATE GOVERNMENT FOR FOOD SECURITY
- Implementation and monitoring of schemes for ensuring food security.
CHAPTER X – OBLIGATIONS OF LOCAL AUTHORITIES
- Implementation of Targeted Public Distribution System by local authority in their areas.
- Obligations of local authority.
CHAPTER XI – TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Disclosure of records of Targeted Public Distribution System.
- Conduct of social audit.
- Setting up of Vigilance Committees.
CHAPTER XII – PROVISIONS FOR ADVANCING FOOD SECURITY
- Food security for people living in remote, hilly and tribal areas.
- Steps to further advance food and nutritional security.
CHAPTER XIII – MISCELLANEOUS
- Other welfare schemes.
- Power to adjudicate.
- Power to delegate by Central Government and State Government.
- Act to have overriding effect.
- Power to amend Schedules.
- Power of Central Government to give directions.
- Power of Central Government to make rules.
- Power of State Government to make rules.
- Transitory provisions for schemes, guidelines, etc.
- Power to remove difficulties.
- Utilisation of institutional mechanism for other purposes.
- Force Majeure.
- Repeal and savings.
List of reference books on The National Food Security Act 2013
In this we have given some reference books for The National Food Security Act 2013. Download The National Food Security Act, 2013 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- National Food Security Act, 2013 – Editorial Board of Eastern Book Company
- National Food Security Act, 2013 – Professional Book Publisher’s
- National Food Security Act, 2013 – Universal law publishing
- National Food Security Act, 2013 – N.K Acharya – Asian Law House
Buy The National Food Security Act, 2013 books in amazon.in[amazon box=”B07Q4LQDJY,B07GD646M3,B07MB5F886,B01BTOPKV4″]
In this article we have provided all the information about The National Food Security Act 2013 book. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download National Food Security Act 2013 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.