Download The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 book pdf is free and available currently in this page. People who are searching for राष्ट्रीय हरित अधिकरण अधिनियम 2010 books can find here. In this article we have given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book The National Green Tribunal Act 2010. Also given links to Download The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The National Food Security Act, 2013 book pdf
- Download The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 2013
Content in this Page
Download The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 book pdf
Download the book The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 book pdf in legislative department websites and in other web portals. It is an Act of the Parliament of India which enables creation of a special tribunal to handle the expeditious disposal of the cases pertaining to environmental issues. If you want to know more about the topic please click the below given links and learn more about the topic.
|national green tribunal act 2010 pdf||Download|
|national green tribunal act 2010 ppt||Download|
|objectives of national green tribunal act 2010||Download|
The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 books
An Act to provide for the establishment of a National Green Tribunal for the effective and expeditious disposal of cases relating to environmental protection and conservation of forests and other natural resources including enforcement of any legal right relating to environment and giving relief and compensation for damages to persons and property and for matters connected there with or incidental there to. Here we have given some books for The National Green Tribunal Act 2010.
|Sl. No||Book Name||Author||Publication|
Law Relating to National Green Tribunal
Environmental Justice in India: The National Green Tribunal
Gitanjali Nain Gill
Routledge; 1 edition
The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 book is applicable for
- B.A LLB
- Legal Individuals
- Legal Advisers
- B.B.A LLB
Sections in The National Green Tribunal Act 2010
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title and commencement.
CHAPTER II – ESTABLISHMENT OF THE TRIBUNAL
- Establishment of Tribunal.
- Composition of Tribunal.
- Qualifications for appointment of Chairperson, Judicial Member and Expert Member.
- Appointment of Chairperson, Judicial Member and Expert Member.
- Term of office and other conditions of service of Chairperson, Judicial Member and Expert Member.
- Salaries, allowances and other terms and conditions of service.
- Removal and suspension of Chairperson, Judicial Member and Expert Member, 10 A. Qualifications, terms and conditions of service of Chairperson, Judicial Member and Expert Member.
- To act as Chairperson of Tribunal or to discharge his functions in certain circumstances.
- Staff of Tribunal.
- Financial and administrative powers of Chairperson.
CHAPTER III – JURISDICTION, POWERS AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE TRIBUNAL
- Tribunal to settle disputes.
- Relief, compensation and restitution.
- Tribunal to have appellate jurisdiction.
- Liability to pay relief or compensation in certain cases.
- Application or appeal to Tribunal.
- Procedure and powers of Tribunal.
- Tribunal to apply certain principles.
- Decision to be taken by majority.
- Appeal to Supreme Court.
- Deposit of amount payable for damage to environment.
- Execution of award or order or decision of Tribunal.
CHAPTER IV – PENALTY
- Penalty for failure to comply with orders of Tribunal.
- Offences by companies.
- Offences by Government Department.
CHAPTER V – MISCELLANEOUS
- Bar of jurisdiction.
- Cognizance of offences.
- Members and staff of Tribunal to be public servants.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Act to have overriding effect.
- Power to amend Schedule I.
- Power to make rules.
- Amendment of certain enactments.
- Power to remove difficulties.
- Repeal and savings.
List of Reference Books on The National Green Tribunal Act 2010
In this we have given some reference books for The National Green Tribunal Act 2010. Download The National Green Tribunal Act, 2010 book pdf links provided in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Law Relating to National Green Tribunal – Namrata Shukla – Kamal Publishers.
- Environmental Justice in India: The National Green Tribunal – Gitanjali Nain Gill – Routledge; 1 edition.
Buy The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 Books in amazon.in
- Namrata Shukla
- Kamal Publishers
- Edition no. 2017 (01/01/1970)
- Gitanjali Nain Gill
- Edition no. 1 (06/15/2018)
- Paperback: 238 pages
In this article we have provided all the information about The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 book. Interested professional’s who are searching for the book can Download The National Green Tribunal Act 2010 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books given for this book.