The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016: Download The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 book pdf free. People who are searching for the book विकलांग व्यक्तियों का अधिकार अधिनियम, 2016 can find here. In this we given all the reference books and book authors and topics and contents about the Book The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act. Also given links to Download The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 book pdf in this web portal.
- Download The Fugitive Economic Offenders Act, 2018 pdf free
- Download The Mental Healthcare Act, 2017 pdf ebook
- Download The National Commission for Backward Classes (Repeal) Act, 2018 pdf book
Content in this Page
Download The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 book pdf
Download The book The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 pdf in legislative department websites and in disability affairs government website. The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 is the disability legislation passed by the Indian Parliament. The Act replaces the existing Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995. Please click the below links and download the pdf and know more about the topic.
|rights of persons with disabilities act 2016 pdf||Download|
|rights of persons with disabilities act 2016 rules||Download|
|rights of persons with disabilities act 2016 ppt||Download|
The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 books
The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 book is available everyone to download as a pdf. The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill, was introduced into the Parliament on 7 February 2014 and passed by the Lok Sabha on 14 December 2016. The Bill was passed by the Rajya Sabha on 16 February 2016 and received the President’s assent on 28 December 2016.The Act become operational on 19 April 2017. Here are some important books given for the book rights of person with disabilities act 2016. Just have a look!
Rights of Persons with Disability in India
Dr Rumi Ahmed
White Falcon Publishing Solutions Llp; 1 edition
The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 Along with Rules, 2017
Professional Book Publisher’s in New Delhi
The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act in TAMIL and ENGLISH
Advocate P.R.Jayarajan M.L. M.B.A. P.G.D.A.D.RSl
Supreme law Publications
The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 book is applicable for
- B.A LLB
- Legal Advisers
- B.B.A LLB
- Legal Individuals
- Legal lawyers
Sections in The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016
CHAPTER I – PRELIMINARY
- Short title and commencement.
CHAPTER II – RIGHTS AND ENTITLEMENTS
- Equality and non-discrimination.
- Women and children with disabilities.
- Community life.
- Protection from cruelty and inhuman treatment.
- Protection from abuse, violence and exploitation.
- Protection and safety.
- Home and family.
- Reproductive rights.
- Accessibility in voting.
- Access to justice.
- Legal capacity.
- Provision for guardianship.
- Designation of authorities to support.
CHAPTER III – EDUCATION
- Duty of educational institutions.
- Specific measures to promote and facilitate inclusive education.
- Adult education.
CHAPTER IV – SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYMENT
- Vocational training and self-employment.
- Non-discrimination in employment.
- Equal opportunity policy.
- Maintenance of records.
- Appointment of Grievance Redressal Officer.
CHAPTER V – SOCIAL SECURITY, HEALTH, REHABILITATION AND RECREATION
- Social security.
- Insurance schemes.
- Research and development.
- Culture and recreation.
- Sporting activities.
CHAPTER VI – SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR PERSONS WITH BENCHMARK DISABILITIES
- Free education for children with benchmark disabilities.
- Reservation in higher educational institutions.
- Identification of posts for reservation.
- Incentives to employers in private sector.
- Special employment exchange.
- Special schemes and development program me.
CHAPTER VII – SPECIAL PROVISIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES WITH HIGH SUPPORT NEEDS
- Special provisions for persons with disabilities with high support.
CHAPTER VIII – DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF APPROPRIATE GOVERNMENTS
- Awareness campaigns.
- Access to transport.
- Access to information and communication technology.
- Consumer goods.
- Mandatory observance of accessibility norms.
- Time limit for making existing infrastructure and premises accessible and action for that purpose.
- Time limit for accessibility by service providers.
- Human resource development.
- Social audit.
CHAPTER IX – REGISTRATION OF INSTITUTIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES AND GRANTS TO SUCH INSTITUTIONS
- Competent authority.
- Application and grant of certificate of registration.
- Revocation of registration.
- Act not to apply to institutions established or maintained by Central or State Government.
- Assistance to registered institutions.
CHAPTER X – CERTIFICATION OF SPECIFIED DISABILITIES
- Guidelines for assessment of specified disabilities.
- Designation of certifying authorities.
- Procedure for certification.
- Appeal against a decision of certifying authority.
CHAPTER XI – CENTRAL AND STATE ADVISORY BOARDS ON DISABILITY AND DISTRICT LEVEL COMMITTEE
- Constitution of Central Advisory Board on Disability.
- Terms and conditions of service of members.
- Vacation of seats by Members.
- Meetings of the Central Advisory Board on disability.
- Functions of Central Advisory Board on disability.
- State Advisory Board on disability.
- Terms and conditions of service of Members.
- Vacation of seats.
- Meetings of State Advisory Board on disability.
- Functions of State Advisory Board on disability.
- District-level Committee on disability.
- Vacancies not to invalidate proceedings.
CHAPTER XII – CHIEF COMMISSIONER AND STATE COMMISSIONER FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- Appointment of Chief Commissioner and Commissioners.
- Functions of Chief Commissioner.
- Action of appropriate authorities on recommendation of Chief Commissioner.
- Powers of Chief Commissioner.
- Annual and special reports by Chief Commissioner.
- Appointment of State Commissioner in States.
- Functions of State Commissioner.
- Action by appropriate authorities on recommendation of State Commissioner.
- Powers of State Commissioner.
- Annual and special reports by State Commissioner.
CHAPTER XIII – SPECIAL COURT
- Special Court.
- Special Public Prosecutor.
CHAPTER XIV – NATIONAL FUND FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- National Fund for persons with disabilities.
- Accounts and audit.
CHAPTER XV – STATE FUND FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- State Fund for persons with disabilities.
CHAPTER XVI – OFFENCES AND PENALTIES
- Punishment for contravention of provisions of Act or rules or regulations made thereunder.
- Offences by companies.
- Punishment for fraudulently availing any benefit meant for persons with benchmark disabilities.
- Punishment for offences of atrocities.
- Punishment for failure to furnish information.
- Previous sanction of appropriate Government.
- Alternative punishments.
CHAPTER XVII – MISCELLANEOUS
- Application of other laws not barred.
- Protection of action taken in good faith.
- Power to remove difficulties.
- Power to amend Schedule.
- Power of Central Government to make rules.
- Power of State Government to make rules.
- Repeal and savings.
- THE SCHEDULE.
List of Reference books on The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016
In this we have given some reference books for The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016. Here you can also Download The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 Textbook pdf links given in second paragraph. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Author, Edition, Publication etc.
- Rights of Persons with Disability in India – Dr Rumi Ahmed – White Falcon Publishing Solutions Llp; 1 edition
- Rights Of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016 Along with Rules, 2017 – Professional Book Publisher’s in New Delhi
- The Future of Disability Law in India: A Critical Analysis of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act 1995 – Jayna Kothari – Amazon Asia-Pacific Holdings Private Limited.
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act in TAMIL and ENGLISH – Advocate P.R.Jayarajan M.L. M.B.A. P.G.D.A.D.RSl – Supreme law Publications.
- The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 – Commercial – Gujarati law Books
Buy The Rights of Person with Disabilities Act 2016 books in amazon.in[amazon box=”B07NBFYBYC,8193078055,B0746LBXQN,B07BHMPK5G”]
In this article we have provided all the information about The Rights of Person with Disabilities Act 2016 books. Interested professionals who are searching for the book can Download The Rights of Person with Disabilities Act 2016 textbook pdf in this site. Please check all the reference books details about the book The Rights of Person with Disabilities Act 2016.