Family Law text book pdf: Download Family Law text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students. Family law is an area of the law that deals with family matters such as adoption, divorce and domestic relations. Here we have given all the reference books for family law, and also we have given notes and text book pdfs for Family law. Here you can also download Family law text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students and also we have given some related book lists on family law.
- Principles of contract law text book pdf for L.L.B 1st years students
- Download Law of contracts text book pdf
Content in this Page
Download Family Law text book pdf
This book contains topics of concept of family, types of family law, nuclear family and joint family, joint Hindu family law, marriage and kinship, Indian Family law, Applicability & Sources of Law, Essential Conditions of Marriage, marriage and divorce, Maintenance of Muslims wives during and after divorce; Protection of Rights on Divorce Act, Child and the Family, adoption, guardianship, Cost marry practices and the law, Family Courts, Need for UCC etc. here you can download Family law text book pdf for L.L.B 1st year students.
|Family law pdf||Download|
|Family law notes pdf||Download|
Family law Books
Family Law book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Family Law concepts such as concepts of family, types of family and relationship between family. In this we have given some important books for family law.
|1.||Family law||Paras Divan||Central Law Publications, Allahabad.|
|2.||Family Law in India||Prof. G.C.V. Subba Rao||S. Gogia & Company, Hyderabad|
|3.||Marriage and Family Law Reforms in India||Archana Parasher||Sage Publications.|
|4.||Family Law||Tyabji||N.M Tripathi Publications, N. Delhi|
|5.||Archana Parasher Marriage and Family Law Reforms in India||Archana Parasher||Archana Parasher Sage|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Family Law
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Family Law text books which is useful for L.L.B 1st year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Family Law text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Family law – Paras Divan – Central Law Publications, Allahabad.
- Family Law in India – Prof. G.C.V. Subba Rao – S. Gogia & Company, Hyderabad
- Marriage and Family Law Reforms in India – Archana Parasher – Sage Publications.
- Family Law – Tyabji – N.M Tripathi Publications, N. Delhi
- Archana Parasher Marriage and Family Law Reforms in India – Archana Parasher – Archana Parasher Sage Publications.
- Modern Hindu Law – Paras Divan – Central Law Agency
- Family Law – Paras Divan – Central Law Agency.
- Marriage, Family Law I & II – Flavia Agnes – OUP
Buy Family Law text book in amazon.in
- Unknown Binding
- Poonam Pradhan Saxena
- Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. First (01/01/1970)
- Navin Kr Agarwal, Manoj Agrawal
- Notion Press
- Edition no. 1 (01/01/1970)
- Dr. Ashok K. Jain
- Ascent Publications
- Family Law Lectures Family Law-II 4th Edition
- Poonam Pradhan Saxena
- paper bound
- Edition 4th
In this article we have provided all the book information for Family Law text books for L.L.B 1st year students. Interested students can use the above detailed information like reference books, book price and also Download Family law text book pdf by Paras Divan. Please check all the given details for L.L.B Law books.