Apply Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about the Federal Bank Imperio Contactless Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card details like benefits, eligibility, fee & charges, required documents, etc. People who are interested to apply for the Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card have to check the cashback offers, reward points, the movie offers and travel offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card
Federal Bank Celesta Contactless debit card is a faster way to pay with your debit card for purchases under 2000/- at participating stores. Instead of swiping or dipping your card on the shopping terminal, simply tap or wave your card on the contactless-enabled terminal and pay without entering a PIN for below 2000 Rs purchase. Some other benefits like high cash withdrawals, multiple layer security, faster transactions, offers on merchant outlets, reward points and many more while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||2,00,000/-|
|Reward Points||get Utsav Reward points on every 100/- spent.|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card
- Daily Shopping Limit is given up to 3,00,000/-
- Daily Cash withdrawal Limit is given up to 2,00,000/-
- Total Limit is given up to 5,00,000/-
- Simply Tap the card on the machine or keep it close to the shopping terminal below 2,000/-
- Get offers and discounts on shopping, travel, lifestyle hotels, e-commerce sites, and dining.
- Easier than to carry cash especially for small-ticket transactions.
- Faster transaction pace than cheques at shopping terminals.
- Safe and Secure multiple-layer debit card which ensure safe from fraudulent transactions.
Fee & Charges
Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Type of parameters||Charges|
|Annual fee||500 Rs|
|Cash withdrawal limit||2,00,000/-|
|Card Replacement Charges||200 Rs|
|Financial transaction at ATM’s other than federal Bank ATM’s||20 Rs per transaction for Savings Account and Current Account|
|Non – financial Transactions at ATM’s other than the federal bank||10 Rs per transaction for Savings Account and Current Account|
|Cash withdrawal transaction using withdrawal slip if within the counter withdrawal limit.||25/-|
|Cash withdrawals above the monthly counter withdrawal limit will charges||50 Rs per transaction|
|For use of ATMs for financial transaction & Non- financial transactions||Nil|
|For the use of ATMs located abroad financial International ATM transaction (Other Bank ATM)||100/-|
|For the use of ATMs located abroad Non-financial International ATM transaction (Other Bank ATM)||25/-|
Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card Eligibility
- All Savings Bank Account cardholders/ Current account holders/Overdraft account holders are eligible for the Celesta Contactless Debit Card.
- No – frills Account holders are not eligible for this card.
- For the Celesta Contactless Debit Card, your minimum age must be 18 years.
- He/she should be an Indian Resident.
The following documents are required for the Celesta Contactless Debit Card.
- Permanent address proof.
- Latest 3 passport size photographs.
- Contact details like mobile no, & email-id.
- Id proof like Aadhar card, driving license, Pan Card, and voter id.
- Recent last 3 salary payslips for a salaried individual.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get flat Discounts and offers on merchant outlets such as dining, travel, shopping, movies, domestic hotel bookings and many more.
- Earn reward points on all your contactless debit card spends at E-commerce and shopping terminals. Get one reward for every purchase of 150 Rs.
How to apply for Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card
To apply for the Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Federal Bank website
- Next, you have to click on Forms & Stationery page >> Application form of the Celesta Contactless debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Federal Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Varun from Hyderabad says
I have a savings account with the Federal BANK the transactions with this bank is an easy and no-hassle process to access. I use online banking instead of using offline banking because it is comfortable and smooth also a quick process. The service is good and I am proud to say that I am a Federal bank customer.
Kalyani from India says
My savings account is with a federal bank. The customer service and response are good and there are no hassles in the process. The service as the branch is also good and there are no charges taken for the transaction. Federal banks are providing the lowest interest rate on home loans. I have been maintaining a long time relationship with federal bank. Their branch service is very good. Also there internet banking is quite good and easy to use.
Customer Care: 1800 420 1199.
Federal Bank Celesta Contactless Debit Card is one of the best debit cards for cashless transactions and many benefits like offers and discounts on merchant outlets, multiple layers security, faster transactions pace cheques at shopping terminals. Also, know about Federal Bank Celesta Debit Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with friends.