Do you want to apply for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Paytm Debit Card. In this article, we have given the complete information for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits, Eligibility, Required documents, etc. People who are interested to apply for this card has to check the complete particulars like its features, eligibility, required documents, Welcome gifts, reward points cashback offers, the movie offers and shopping offers given by this Card also know how to apply for the Axis Bank credit card.
Content in this Page
About Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
It is one of the best digital credit cards that is given by the Axis bank. For this Card, your minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age of 70 years. The Person should be Resident of India. This card offers you welcome benefits, Airport Lounge Access, Fuel Surcharge Waiver and dining delights and more on Flipkart credit card.
|Card Name||Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||2 lakhs|
|Cash Usage Limit||500/- worth Flipkart vouchers on your first transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features & Benefits
- This credit card offers you with card activation welcome benefits
- Airport Lounge Access.
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card avails a fuel surcharge waiver
- Axis Bank Dining Delights.
- Convert purchases to EMI.
Fee & Charges
|Joining fee||Rs. 500|
|Annual Fee||1st year: Nil|
2nd year: Rs. 500
|Cash payment fee||Rs.100|
|Outstation cheque fee||Waived|
|Hot listing charges||Nil|
|Add-on card annual fee||Nil|
|A card replacement fee (lost or stolen or re-issue)||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement fee||Waived|
|Add-on card joining fee||Nil|
|Charge slip retrieval fee or copy request fee||Waived|
|The foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction value|
|Mobile alerts for transactions||Free|
|Balance enquiry charges||Waived|
|Finance charges (Retail purchases and cash)||3.4% per month (49.36% per annum)|
|Cash withdrawal fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) of the cash amount|
|Overdue Penalty or Late payment fees||Nil if total payment Due is up to Rs. 100|
Rs. 100 if the total payment due is between Rs. 101 – Rs. 300
Rs. 300 if the total payment due is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 1,000
Rs. 500 if the total payment due is between Rs. 1,001 – Rs. 5,000
Rs. 600 if the total payment due is between Rs. 5,001 – Rs. 10,000
Rs. 700 if the total payment due is Rs. 10,001 and above
|Over limit penalty||3% of the over-limit amount (Min Rs. 500)|
|Cheque return or dishonour fee or auto-debit reversal||2% of the payment amount subject to min. Rs. 450|
|Surcharge on purchase or cancellation of railway tickets||As prescribed by IRCTC/Indian Railways|
Credit Card Limit
The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card withdrawal limits at 500/- worth Flipkart vouchers on your first transaction per day, subject to limitations set by Axis bank and the credit card withdrawal limit are Rs. 2,00,000. This card can be used to withdraw cash from across India
People who are applying for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card must have the below eligibility :
- For the Flipkart Credit card minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age 70 years
- An individual should either be a Resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian
- Please note that these criteria are only indicative and the Bank reserves the ultimate right to approve or decline applications for Axis Bank Flipkart Credit Card.
The following documents are required for Flipkart Axis bank Credit card:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card.
- For 500/- worth Flipkart vouchers on your first transaction with your Flipkart credit card.
- Unlimited access to Gaana Plus membership for 6 months. 50% off for the next 6 months subscription.
- Get 15% cashback up to Rs. 500 on your first transaction on Myntra by using Flipkart Axis bank credit card.
- Get a 20% instant discount up to Rs. 400 for new Urban Clap customers.
Cashback & Reward Points
- 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra & 2GUD
- Get 500 /- off on domestic hotel on Goibibo, a minimum booking of Rs. 2,000.
- 1.5% cashback on all other categories
- 4% cashback on preferred merchants
- Get 500 /- off on domestic hotel on Makemytrip, a minimum booking of Rs. 2,000.
How to Apply – Application Process
To apply for the above-mentioned Credit Card in Axis Bank just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have click on Flipkart Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form will open just fill the details and click on apply.
- If you have any doubts just call the customer care.
- Note: For this card, you must be an Axis bank customer then only you will get the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card.
Looks a good card and a rival for amazon pay card. But amazon pay i think wins in terms of payment made to partners and bill payment where one gets 2%. This cards 4% cashback on MMT, UC, Uber etc are very attractive for an entry-level card.
Overall a nice proposition. Apart from partner offers, another good thing is cashback. 1.5% default cashback is good enough for the entry-level cards.
Customer care : 1800-419-5959.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is one of the best credit card provided by the Axis Bank. People who are searching for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card can use this information. Here we have also given the details like its Benefits, Eligibility, Welcome gifts, reward points & cashback offers, the movie offers and shopping offers given by this Card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this card then comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.