HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card – Features, Benefits, Rewards, Charges
Do you want to apply for HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC EasyShop NRO Debit Card. HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card is a single card that provides benefits/savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways, and Online. Do you want to know more information about Rewards Debit Card? Then check out this article completely. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card (एचडीएफसी बैंक रिवार्ड्स डेबिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Transaction Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Cash Usage Limit||Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limit is Rs. 50,000/-|
Daily Domestic Shopping limit is Rs. 3.5 lacs
|Annual Charges||Rs. 500 + applicable taxes for Saving Account holders|
|Reward Points||5% savings on your everyday purchases on partner merchants.|
Enjoy up to 2000 Reward points per month
|Official Website||Click here|
HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card is a single card that provides benefits/savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways, and Online. With this debit card, you can also get unlimited benefits like Rewards, Insurance Cover, Lifestyle Benefits, Fuel Surcharge, Zero liability, Airport Lounge Access offer, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card||No age limit|
An applicant needs to have savings account with a minimum balance.
To know about the eligibility of HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card, Check the below:
- There is no age limit for the HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card.
- Individual Accountholders (Savings Account/Corporate Salary Accounts/Sole Proprietors)
- Current Accountholders
You have to submit the following documents while applying for HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card:
- Filled Application form.
- 2 Passport-sized photographs.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card and its copy.
- PAN Card.
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card – Application Process
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank to apply for HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Address, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs and Submit.
- You can get your debit card within 15 days of applying.
- Rewards across 5 categories to meet your day to day needs.
- Earn up to 2000 Reward Points every month
- Personal Accidental Death Insurance Cover of Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Rewards Point Programme
- Exclusive Offers on HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- Insurance Cover of Rs. 5 Lakhs
- International Debit Card
- Zero Liability
- Fuel Surcharge
- Higher Debit Card Limits
- Online Usage
Rewards Point Programme
5% savings on your everyday purchases on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month. To receive Reward Points the min. transaction amount should be greater than Rs. 100/-. Shop with big brands across Grocery, Fuel, Railways, Online & Pharmacy categories to earn your monthly reward points.
- Grocery – Big Bazaar
- Fuel – BPCL (on HDFC Bank terminals)
- Online Shopping – Snapdeal
- PayZapp – All Payments, One App, One Click. (Transactions other than Wallet Load)
- Railway – IRCTC (www.irctc.co.in)
- Pharmacy – Apollo Pharmacy
- Online – Smart Buy
Merchant Discounts: Apollo Pharmacy – 15% Discounts on Private Label Product, 10% Discount on medicine except for DPCO and 5% Discount on FMCG.
Personal Accidental Death cover for the accident by Air/ Road/ Rail – Sum insured of Rs 5. Lakhs. Get additional International Air Insurance Coverage of flat Rs. 25 Lakhs on air ticket purchase using your Debit Card. Personal Accidental Death cover for the accident by Air/ Road/ Rail – Sum insured of Rs 5. Lakhs.
Fuel Surcharge, Higher Debit Card Limits, and Online Usage
Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC swipe machines. Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limit is Rs. 50,000 and Daily Domestic Shopping limit is Rs. 3.5 lacs. Shop online using your HDFC Debit Card by registering with Verified by Visa.
Fees and Charges
The annual fee is Rs. 500 + applicable taxes for Saving Account holders. The above fees will be waived off as long as you are a part of the Classic, Preferred or Imperia Programme. Click here to view fees and charges of the Reward Debit card.
HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card Review
- Rating of HDFC Bank Rewards Debit card is 4.1 out of 5
HDFC Bank House,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai – 400 013
Phone +91 (22) 5652-1000
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do in the case of a void transaction for Rewards Debit Card?
Ans. Just fax us a copy of the void transaction slip. You can also send it to [email protected] or submit the same at your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- What are the transaction limits for Rewards Debit Card?
Ans. The daily transaction limits are Rs. 50,000/- at the ATM & Rs. 2, 75,000/- at merchant locations as well as online transactions. This is subject to the balance in your account & is for your account security.
- Are there charges I should know about HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card?
Ans. Another benefit of the Rewards Debit card is that there are absolutely no transaction charges when shopping at a merchant location.
- Can a chip card be used for online transactions?
Ans. Yes, the chip card can be used for online transactions. The HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card has to be registered for ‘Verified by Visa’ which ensures safe online transactions after which the card can be used online.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card like About HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee &Charges, Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.