Do you want to apply HDFC Bharat Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Purchase Credit Card. Check out the details of the HDFC Bharat Credit Card. This credit card is a cashback card designed for emerging India. Do you want to know about HDFC Bharat Credit Card? Then this is the right page. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of HDFC Bharat Credit Card (एचडीएफसी भारत क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Bharat Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Bharat Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Bharat Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 500/- + Applicable taxes|
|CashBack offer||Get 5% CashBack on rail bookings through the IRCTC website or mobile app.|
Earn 5% CashBack on Fuel Spends.
Earn 5% CashBack on Grocery Spends.
Earn 5% CashBack on all Bill pay and recharges done using the Bharat card.
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Bharat Credit Card is is a cashback credit card designed for emerging India. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Bharat Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Fuel Purchases, Add-on card facility, Zero liability on a lost card, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Bharat Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply for HDFC Bharat Credit Card:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- Gross monthly income of salaried Employee is Rs.12,000/-
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
- The annual income of Self-employed is Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Bharat Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Bharat Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Bharat Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>” CashBack Cards”>”Bharat Card”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Bharat Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Bharat Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Bharat Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- Enjoy spending on your Bharat Credit Card with 5% monthly CashBack on Fuel/ Groceries/ IRCTC/ Mobile Recharge & Bill Payment.
- Enjoy 5% CashBack on EasyEMI / SmartBUY / PayZapp spends.
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of the credit card.
- Save up to Rs.3600/- by using the Bharat Credit card.
- Get renewal fee waived on spends of Rs. 50,000 in a year prior to the renewal date. the spend conditions have been revised from Rs. 20,000 in a year to Rs. 50,000 in a year to avail the benefit of next year’s renewal fee waiver.
- CashBack Offers
- Annual Savings
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Revolving Credit
- Interest-free credit
Enjoy 5% CashBack on rail bookings through IRCTC website or mobile app, 5% CashBack on Fuel Spends, 5% CashBack on Grocery Spends, 5% CashBack on all Bill pay & recharges done using the Bharat card and 5% CashBack for all EasyEMI, PayZapp and SmartBUY transactions using the card.
Annual Savings and Fuel Surcharge waiver
Save annually up to Rs. 3,600/- by simply using your HDFC Bharat credit card. 1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions. (Minimum transaction of INR 400. Maximum cashback of INR 250 per statement cycle).
Revolving and Interest-free Credit
Enjoy Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at the nominal interest rate, refer Fees and Charges section. Avail up to 50 days of the interest-free period from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant).
Fees & Charges
- Joining/Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- + Applicable Taxes
- Get renewal fee waived on spends of Rs. 50,000/- in a year prior to the renewal date.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Bharat Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Bharat Credit Card are 3.8 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should a customer fill a progressive dispute form?
Ans. Subsequent to the submission of the CDF form, the bank intimates the merchant of the disputed transaction. The merchant then gives all the relevant documents to substantiate the respective transaction. Post-inspection of all the relevant documents, if the customer is still not convinced, then the customer should fill & submit the progressive dispute form.
- I do not want statements to be sent to my mailing address. How do I stop the same?
Ans. We request you to download the physical statement suppression MID (Most Important Document) from HDFC Bank form centre and send the duly signed form to our correspondence address.
HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Chennai 600 041
- What payment channels can I use and how?
Ans. HDFC Bank account holder can make payments through below channels:
- HDFC NetBanking
- ATM Funds Transfer
- HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Application
- Non-HDFC NetBanking – Bill Desk
- NEFT/ Visa Money Transfer
4. I have applied for a Credit Card – I would like to know the status?
Ans. Click here to check the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number or DOB (DDMMYYYY)
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Bharat Credit Card like About HDFC Bharat Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.