Do you want to apply HDFC Business Gold Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Business Platinum Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Business Gold Credit Card (एचडीएफसी बिजनेस गोल्ड क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Rewards, Benefits, Fees, Eligibility, etc., People who want to know about HDFC Business Gold Credit Card has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC Business Gold Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Business Gold Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Business Gold Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Cash Back Offers||Buy air tickets on domestic airline websites and enjoy 1% cashback (Max. Rs. 500/statement.|
Enjoy 1% cashback, Max. Rs. 500/statement on utility bill payments.
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Business Gold Credit Card is the best is a Business card that offers Cashback on all retail spends. With this credit card, enjoy cashback offers on your spends. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card. Enjoy the Cashback, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Exclusive lounge access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Business Gold Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply are:
- Filled Application Form
- 2 Coloured Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Business Gold Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Business Gold Credit Card – Click here
Online Application process:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Commercial Credit Cards”>”Business Gold”.
- A detailed page of the Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Business Gold Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for this Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- Register for SmartPay, enjoy the convenience & add to your business savings
- Do minimum 4 transactions using a Credit card every month and get Free Accidental Death Insurance up to 50Lakhs
- Do a minimum of 4 transactions using a Credit card every month and get Free Fire and Burglary protection for goods above Rs.5000 for 180 days.
- 1% Cashback on Air spends
- 1% Cashback on Utility Bill Payments
- Surcharge waiver on Rail tickets
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Business Savings Indicator
- Balance Transfer
- Loan against your Business Gold Credit Card
- Easy EMIs
- Revolving Credit Facility
- Net Limit
- HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance
- Add-On Card
- Add-On Sub Limit
Cashback offers and Fuel & Rail tickets Surcharge Waiver
Buy air tickets on domestic airline websites and enjoy 1% cashback (Max. Rs. 500 per statement). Enjoy 1% cashback (Max. Rs. 500 per statement)on utility bill payments (e.g. Electricity, Phone, Mobile, etc.). Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 250 per statement cycle, across all fuel pumps in India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs.5,000. Enjoy a surcharge waiver (Max. Rs. 500 per statement)on rail ticket bookings made through www.irctc.co.in.
HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance and Add-On Sub Limit
Get complete peace of mind when you go abroad with an HDFC ERGO Travel Insurance policy. Choose from a wide range of plans for adequate coverage at premiums much lower than you ever expected. An Add-On Card with a sub-limit feature provides enhanced control and security with the ability to track amounts spent on the card.
Fees and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
- Ratings of HDFC Business Gold Credit Card is 4.2 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the membership fee for the HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card?
Ans. The Joining fee is Rs. 199 and the annual renewal membership fee is Rs 199.
- How do I pay the membership fee for the HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card?
Ans. The first year membership fee will be billed to the first statement of your HDFC Bank Business Gold Credit Card. This will be the next monthly statement from the date of the upgrade in case of upgrade cards.
- Is there any fee when I withdraw cash for Business Gold Credit Card?
Ans. The cash withdrawal charge is 2.5% on the amount withdrawn or Rs. 300, whichever is higher. Finance charges will apply from the date of transactions.
- Is there any limit to the Cashback/Surcharge Waiver on a Business Gold Credit Card?
Ans. Yes, Cashback and IRCTC Surcharge waiver on every feature is restricted to a maximum of Rs. 500 per statement cycle. Fuel surcharge waiver is restricted to a maximum of Rs. 250/statement cycle.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Business Gold Credit Card like About HDFC Business Gold Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.