Do you want to apply for HDFC Corporate Credit Card? Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card. Check out the features of HDFC Corporate Credit Card. This credit card is the premium card with unparalleled benefits, that has the characteristics of Interest free credit, Reward points, Travel Vouchers, Lifestyle Benefits, etc., Through this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Corporate Credit Card (एचडीएफसी कॉर्पोरेट क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. We are also providing Application tracking details and Reviews. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC Corporate Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Corporate Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Corporate Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your credit card.|
Reward points will be subject to a max. of 10,000/statement cycle.
Redeem Reward Points for Miles against leading International & Domestic airlines & hotels.
1 Reward Point = 1 Air Mile.
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Corporate Credit Card is the Premium credit card with unparalleled travel & entertainment benefits. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Corporate Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Corporate Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply for HDFC Corporate Credit Card:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Corporate Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Corporate Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Corporate Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Commercial Credit Cards”>”Corporate Card”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Corporate Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Corporate Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Corporate Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 24×7 online MIS availability.
- It helps integrate with existing accounting systems.
- Helps to reduce paperwork and simplify reconciliation & compliance tasks.
- 5 Reward Points for every 150 spent on your credit card.
- Earn and Burn Reward Points on a Dedicated Portal for Corporate Travel.
- Spending analysis by category.
- Expense reports.
- Cost allocation details and summary
- Merchant summary and details.
- Account management for detailed transaction information at the employee level.
- Substantial savings for the business through effective negotiations with airlines, hotel chains, etc.
- Streamlining accounting procedures by consolidating transaction data from across the globe.
- Fantastic Rewards
- Our Airline & Hotel Partners
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Interest-free credit
- Dedicated Corporate Travel Portal
- Low Foreign Currency Charges
- Revolving credit
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
- Exclusive lounge access
- Protection through Insurance
Avail 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your credit card. Reward points will be subject to a max. of 10,000/statement cycle. Redeem Reward Points for Miles against leading International & Domestic airlines and hotels. 1 Reward Point = 1 Air Mile.
Our Airline & Hotel Partners
- The British Airways Executive Club
- Jet Airways
- Kris Flyer
- Club Vistara
Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Interest-free credit
Get a 1% Fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 10,000 only, across all petrol outlets. Fuel Surcharge Waiver capped at Rs.1000/statement cycle + applicable GST. Up to 50 interest-free days on your credit card.
Dedicated Corporate Travel Portal
Untie the power of your Reward Points like never before on www.hdfcbankcorporatecards.com, a dedicated Corporate Travel Portal for Corporate cardholders. You can choose to redeem your Reward Points instantly against Airline ticket booking and hotel booking. Each Reward Point is 30 paise worth when redeemed on www.hdfcbankcorporatecards.com.
Low Foreign Currency Charges and Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
Nominal Foreign currency mark-up fee, refer Fees and Charges section. Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges across the globe. Enjoy refreshments and use facilities including phones, faxes, and the Internet and conference rooms. The Cardholder can avail 6 complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year. All other access beyond this limit will be chargeable as per prevailing rates.
Exclusive lounge access and Protection through Insurance
You can access 8 complimentary domestic lounge visits per the Calendar year at various airports in India using your Corporate Premium Credit Card. To show how much we care, we provide you Accident Insurance Cover of Rs.1 Crore on air travel & Rs.3 lakh on rail /road travel.
Fee and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Corporate Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Corporate Credit Card are 4.3 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I pay bills/ shop with my Corporate Credit Card?
- Register&Pay – You can view & pay your electricity, telephone, mobile & Insurance Premiums anytime-anywhere through the Internet, while you travel /from the comforts of your home /office.
- PayNow – HDFC Credit Card now offers you an instant online payment solution for making your bill payments on HDFC Bank website
- NetSafe – It is a unique online payment solution that offers you complete security while shopping on the Internet. With NetSafe, shop online without revealing your actual Credit Card number.
- Have you lost your Corporate Credit Card or has your Corporate Credit Card been stolen?
Ans. If you happen to lose your card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions on your credit card.
- Want to register for a statement on E-mail?
Ans. You can request email statements through NetBanking – Credit Cards module. You can call your nearest customer service centre to request for email statements.
4. What are the various options available to pay my HDFC Bank Credit Card Bills?
Ans. The various options available to pay HDFC Bank Credit Card Bills:
- HDFC NetBanking
- ATM Funds Transfer
- NEFT or Visa Money Transfer (for other bank account holders)
- Over the counter Cash Payment
- Cheque Payment
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Corporate Credit Card like About HDFC Corporate Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.