Do you want to apply for HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card? Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about YES Prosperity Cashback Credit Card. HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card is the first among the few to provide you with true world-beating features on your credit card. Here we have provided the details of HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card (एचडीएफसी कॉर्पोरेट प्लेटिनम क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card.|
Reward points will be subject to a maximum of 6,000 per statement cycle.
Redeem Reward Points for Miles against leading Domestic and International airlines & hotels.
1 Reward Point = 1 Air Mile
|Official Website||Click here|
HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card is the first among the few to provide you with true world-beating features on your card. It comes with a unique 24×7 expense management solution, powered by MasterCard Smart Data On-line /Visa Intel-link solutions. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Commercial Credit Cards”>”Corporate Platinum”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 24×7 online MIS availability
- Substantial savings
- Streamlines accounting procedures
- Earn and Burn Reward Points on a Dedicated Portal for Corporate Travel.
- My rewards
- Our Airline and Hotel Partners
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Interest-Free Credit Facility
- Dedicated Corporate Travel Portal
- Protection through Insurance
- Exclusive lounge access
Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card. Reward points will be subject to a maximum of 6,000 per statement cycle. Redeem Reward Points for Miles against leading International and Domestic airlines and hotels. 1 Reward Point = 1 Air Mile.
Our Airline & Hotel Partners
- The British Airways Executive Club – The more you fly the more benefits you enjoy.
- Jet Airways – India’s favourite domestic & international airline.
- Kris Flyer – Designed to reward everyone who loves to travel.
- Club Vistara – The Fastest Rewarding Frequent Flyer Programme.
Dedicated Corporate Travel Portal
Unleash the power of your Reward Points like never before on www.hdfcbankcorporatecards.com. You can choose to redeem your Reward Points instantly against Airline ticket booking and hotel booking. Each Reward Point worth is 30 paise when redeemed on www.hdfcbankcorporatecards.com.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Exclusive lounge access
1% Fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000 only, across all petrol bunks. Fuel Surcharge Waiver capped at Rs.500 per statement cycle + applicable GST. You can access 8 complimentary domestic lounge visits per the Calendar year at various airports in India using your Corporate Platinum Credit Card.
Fee and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card are 3.9 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should a customer fill a progressive dispute form?
Ans. Subsequent to the submission of the CDF form, the bank intimates the merchant of the disputed transaction. Then the merchant provides all the relevant documents to substantiate the respective transaction. Post-inspection of all the relevant documents, if the customer is still not convinced, then the customer should fill & submit the progressive dispute form. Plz, click on the link below to view the progressive dispute form http://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/Progressive_dispute_letter.pdf
2. Why is the customer required to fill a cardholder dispute form (CDF) to report a transaction dispute?
Ans. As per master/visa guidelines, all cardholders should provide a duly filled in Cardholder Dispute Form (CDF) mentioning the details of the disputed transaction which will enable/authorize the bank to investigate with the respective Merchant / Member Bank. Plz, click on the link below to view the cardholder dispute form. http://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/transaction_dispute_form.doc
- I do not want statements to be sent to my mailing address. How do I stop the same?
Ans. We request you to download the physical statement suppression MID (Most Important Document) from HDFC Bank form centre and send the duly signed form to our correspondence address.
HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Chennai 600 041
- I have applied for a Credit Card – I would like to know the status?
Ans. Click here to check the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit application reference number & Mobile number or DOB (DDMMYYYY)
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card like About HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.