Do you want to apply for HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card? Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Corporate Platinum Credit Card. HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card is the best credit card to enjoy the Benefit of access to premium airport lounges across the world. Do you want to know more information about the Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card, then this is the right page. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card (एचडीएफसी कॉर्पोरेट वर्ल्ड मास्टर कार्ड क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card.|
|Official Website||Click here|
HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card is the is the best credit card to enjoy the privilege of access to premium airport lounges across the world. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Commercial Credit Cards”>”Corporate World MasterCard”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 24×7 online MIS availability.
- It helps integrate with existing accounting systems.
- Helps minimize paperwork and simplify reconciliation & compliance tasks.
- Worthwhile savings for the business through better negotiations with airlines, hotel chains, etc.
- Streamlining accounting procedures by consolidating transaction data from across the world.
- My rewards
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Interest-Free Credit Facility
- Protection through Insurance
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
- Exclusive lounge access
Earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card. Reward Points will not be accrued for fuel Purchases. Only retail purchases qualify for Reward Points. Cash advance, fees, & other charges do not accrue any reward points. Transaction amounts less than Rs. 150 will not accrue any Reward Points. Please note the payment of Minimum Amount Due is required even if you are redeeming your Reward Points against outstanding on your Credit Card Account.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Interest-Free Credit Facility
1% Fuel surcharge waiver on fuel Purchases between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000 only, across all petrol bunks. Fuel Surcharge Waiver capped at Rs.1000/statement cycle + applicable GST. Up to 50 interest-free days on your card.
Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges across the world. Enjoy refreshments and use facilities including phones, faxes, and the Internet and conference rooms. The Cardholder can avail 6 complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year. All other access beyond this limit will be chargeable as per prevailing rates.
Exclusive lounge access
You can access 8 complimentary domestic lounge visits per the calendar year at various airports in India using your Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card.
Fee and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card are 4.0 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I change/update the address on my Corporate Credit Card?
Ans. You can change/update the Address on your Credit Card account by downloading the Application form for the change of Contact details – Credit cards.
Fill in the details in the form and send it to:
Manager, HDFC Bank Cards Division,
PO BOX # 8654
Chennai – 600 041.
- I do not want statements to be sent to my mailing address. How do I stop the same?
Ans. We request you to download the physical statement suppression MID (Most Important Document) from the HDFC Bank form centre and send the duly signed form to our correspondence address.
HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Chennai 600 041
3. When should a customer fill a progressive dispute form?
Ans. Subsequent to the submission of the CDF form, the bank intimates the merchant of the disputed transaction. Then the merchant provides all the relevant documents to support the respective transaction. Post-inspection of relevant documents, if the customer is still not convinced, then the customer should fill & submit the progressive dispute form. Pls click on the link below to view the progressive dispute form – http://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/Progressive_dispute_letter.pdf
- Why is the customer required to fill a cardholder dispute form (CDF) to report a transaction dispute?
Ans. As per master/visa guidelines, all cardholders should provide a duly filled in Cardholder Dispute Form (CDF) mentioning the details of the disputed transaction which will enable/authorize the bank to investigate with the respective Merchant / Member Bank. Pls click on the link below to view the cardholder dispute form – http://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/transaction_dispute_form.doc
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card like About HDFC Corporate World MasterCard Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.