Do you want to apply HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Solitaire Credit Card for Women. HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card is the best premium lifestyle card. Do you want to know about Diners Club Premium Card? Then check out this article completely. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card (एचडीएफसी डिनर्स क्लब प्रीमियम क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 2500/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- retail spends.|
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card is the best premium lifestyle card. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Diners Club Premium Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply for HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- Net Monthly Income of Salaried employees must be Rs 60,000/month.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
- The Annual Income of self-employed must be Rs 7.2 Lakhs/annum.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Premium Credit Cards”>”Diners Club Premium Card”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- Complimentary Airport lounge access.
- Up to 15% discount at 3000+ restaurants across India.
- 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent.
- Earn Travel voucher worth Rs. 5,000/- for every 10,000 Reward Points at www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com
- Travel Benefits
- Rewards and Redemption
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Unparalleled Protection
Book Air Tickets / Hotels across 150+ Airlines & Choice of hotels (Domestic & International) at www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com & redeem Reward Points (1 Reward Point is equal to 0.50 AirMile). Redeem Reward Point for AirMiles across Jet Airways (JPMiles) /Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles). (1 Reward Point = 0.50 AirMile). Sit back and relax in leading lounges across the world through the Exclusive Lounge Program. Up to 6 Complimentary access to 700+ Lounges Worldwide in a calendar year.
Get assistance at your beck and call (English and multilingual). Book a concierge for your travel needs. Your request will be taken care of.
Rewards & Redemption
Earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- retail spends. The capping of reward points is only on the accelerated 10X program and not on any other spends which follow the Regular reward points. Redeem reward points for booking Air Tickets / Hotels across 150+ Airlines & Choice of hotels (Domestic & International) at www.hdfcbankdinersclub.com. (1 Reward Point is equal to 0.50 AirMile). Redeem Reward Point for AirMiles across Jet Airways (JPMiles), or Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles). (1 Reward Point = 0.50 AirMile).
Fees and Charges
First-year and renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 2,500/- + Applicable Taxes. Welcome Benefit of 2500 Reward Points & Renewal Benefit of 2500 Reward Points (applicable only after the membership fee is realized & not applicable when the fee is waived off). ApplySpend Rs. 3L in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for the next renewal year.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card are 4.1 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the required Minimum Reward points to redeem?
Ans. To redeem, the required min. The reward points are 2500.
- How to redeem the reward points?
Ans. Customer can redeem the reward points as cashback on request and share the request form to P.O Box Credit Card Division.
- How do I use a Chip Card?
Ans. A merchant has to dip the card in the POS terminal as opposed to swiping the card.
- Can a Chip Card be used to withdraw cash for Diners Club Premium Credit Card?
Ans. Yes, a Chip Card can be used at any ATM to withdraw cash.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card like About HDFC Diners Club Premium Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.