Do you want to apply HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card. HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card is the Premium Credit Card with exclusive benefits for doctors. If you want to know more about this credit card, then read the full article. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card (एचडीएफसी डॉक्टर का सुपरिया क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Enjoy 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend.|
Accumulate Reward Points & redeem them for air miles on more than 20 international airlines /on any major domestic airline. (100 AirMiles = 667 Reward Points)
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card is the only Premium Credit Card with exclusive travel benefits for doctors. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Doctor’s Superia Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Professional Credit Cards”>”Doctor’s Superia Card”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- Welcome Benefit of 1000 Reward Points.
- 3 Reward Points on every Rs 150 spent. Get 50% more on dining spends.
- Reward points accrued will be reversed if a transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
- Spend over 5 lac on your card and earn an Air voucher worth Rs. 8,000.
- Welcome Benefit
- Doctor’s Superia Travel Club
- Doctor’s Superia Rewards
- Power Dining
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Revolving and Interest-free credit
- Reward points validity
Welcome Benefit, Power Dining and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get 1000 Reward Points as welcome Benefit and 1000 reward points as a renewal Benefit. Enjoy 50% more reward points when you dine. A fuel surcharge of 2.5% + GST will be replaced by a Convenience fee of 1% + GST.
Doctor’s Superia Travel Club and Rewards
Get redemption of Reward Points at over 20 international airlines through KrisFlyer – Singapore Airline’s Frequent Flyer Program. Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend and redeem your reward points for air miles on more than 20 international airlines /on any major domestic airline. (100 AirMiles = 667 Reward Points). Reward points are valid only for two years from the date of accumulation.
Fee and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember & from offer to offer. The Cardmember can use the Card to access
cash in an emergency from ATMs in India /abroad. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card are 3.9 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have you lost your Doctor’s Superia Credit Card or has your Credit Card been stolen?
Ans. If you happen to lose your card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call center. This will help us to immediately block all transactions on your credit card and initiate the process to deliver a new credit card to you within the next 3 working days. Any fraudulent transactions after reporting the loss will be bare by us. If you happen to recover the credit card after having reported it lost, please do not use it. Cut it into 4 pieces, cut it diagonally through the magnetic strip at least once & return it to us.
- Want to register for the statement on E-mail?
Ans. You can request email statements through NetBanking – Credit Cards module. You can also call your nearest customer service centre to request email statements.
- Which outlets have a chip terminal?
Ans. Most of the merchants have enabled terminals. In case the merchants don’t have enabled terminal, the card can be swiped & transacted.
- How do I use a Chip Card?
Ans. A merchant has to tap the card in the POS terminal, as opposed to swiping the card.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card like About HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.