HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card – Rewards, Benefits, Application process, Eligibility and Charges
Do you want to apply for HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card. HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card is the ultimate cash back card which is cheaper than cash. Do you want to know more information about the EasyShop Platinum Debit Card, then this is the right page. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card (एचडीएफसी ईज़ीशॉप प्लेटिनम डेबिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card
|Card Name||HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Cash Usage Limit||Daily Default Domestic ATM withdrawal limits – Rs. 1 lac|
Daily Default Domestic Shopping limits – Rs. 5 lacs
|Annual Charges||Click here to know the Fees & Charges of the Easyshop Platinum Debit Card.|
|Cash Back Points||1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200/- spent on Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, and Entertainment.|
Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month.
No cashback points for all other categories apart from the ones above.
|Official Website||Click here|
HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card is the ultimate cash back card which is cheaper than cash. Get a wide range of Rewards and Offers. With this card, you can also get unlimited benefits like Rewards, Insurance Cover, Lifestyle Benefits, Fuel Surcharge, Zero liability, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card||No age limit|
An applicant needs to have savings account with a minimum balance.
To know about the eligibility of HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card, Check the below:
- There is no age limit for the HDFC EasyShop Platinum debit card.
- Both the Residents and Non- Residents can apply.
- Indian Resident should hold anyone from the below: Savings Account, Current Account, SuperSaver Account, Loan Against Shares Account (LAS), Salary Account.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card:
- Filled Application form.
- 2 Passport-sized photographs.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card and its copy.
- PAN Card.
How to Apply for HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card – Application Process
To download the application form – Click here
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank to apply for HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Address, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs and Submit.
- You can get your debit card within 15 days of applying.
- Get up to 1% Cashback (up to Rs. 750 per month) on shopping at select merchant categories.
- Free Personal Accidental Death Insurance Cover of up to Rs. 10 lac
- Higher daily limits: ATM withdrawal limits of 1 lakh and Shopping limits of 5 lakhs.
- Higher Debit Card Limits
- Get Rewarded with CashBack Points
- Fuel Surcharge Reversal
- Airport Lounge access offer
- Insurance Cover
- Zero Liability
- International Debit Card
- Online Shopping
Higher Debit Card and Dynamic Limits
Daily Default Domestic ATM withdrawal limit is Rs. 1 lac and Daily Default Domestic Shopping limit is Rs. 5 lacs. Use your Debit Card over & above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments & Insurance without transaction decline.
Get Rewarded with CashBack Points
Get 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities. 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarkets, Restaurant & Apparel, Entertainment. Max. cap of Rs. 750/- per card per month. No cashback points for all other categories apart from the ones above.
Fuel Surcharge Reversal and Airport Lounge access offer
Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC swipe machines. Get 2 complimentary access to Clipper lounges per quarter at airports across India.
All Debit Cardholders are required to use their Debit Card at retail OR on-line stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover on their Debit Card active. Following are included in Insurance cover:
- Death Cover by Air / Road / Rail is up to Rs. 10 lac
- For Managed Customers (Imperia, Preferred & Classic Customers) the sum insured is up to Rs. 12 Lacs.
- International Air Insurance Coverage of flat Rs.1 Crore on purchase of air ticket using your HDFC Debit Card.
- Fire & Burglary for the items purchased under Debit Card (up to 90 days) is Rs. 2,00,000.
- The loss of checked baggage is up to Rs. 2,00,000.
Zero Liability and International Debit card
You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which takes place up to 90 days prior to reporting the card loss. Your Debit card will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage.
Fees and Charges
Click here to view the fees and charges of HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card.
HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card Review
- Rating of HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit card is 3.9 out of 5
HDFC Bank House,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai – 400 013
Phone +91 (22) 5652-1000
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there transaction limits for Platinum Debit Card?
Ans. Depending on the balance in your account, it is possible to withdraw up to Rs. 1 lakh at the ATM daily & spend Rs. 2.75 lacs daily. These limits have been set for your debit card security.
Where can I use my EasyShop Platinum Debit Card?
Ans. Just look for the Visa logo when shopping. If you’d like to use an Automated Teller Machine (ATM), it should have the Visa /PLUS logo. And remember, you can use your EasyShop Platinum Debit Card at all HDFC ATMs just like a normal card.
What should I do in the case of a void transaction for the Platinum Debit Card?
Ans. Just fax us a copy of the void transaction slip. You can also send it to support[at]hdfcbank[dot]com or submit the same at your nearest HDFC Bank branch. For PhoneBanking numbers Click here.
Are there charges I should know about Platinum Debit Card?
Ans. Another benefit of the EasyShop Platinum Debit card is that there are absolutely no transaction charges when shopping at a merchant location.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card like About HDFC EasyShop Platinum Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee &Charges, Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.