HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card – Privileges, Cashback offers, Eligibility and Fees
Do you want to apply for HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card. Check out the details of the HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card. This Debit card is Exclusively designed for HDFC Bank Salary Account holders. Do you want to know about HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card? Then this is the right page. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card (एचडीएफसी ईज़ीशॉप टाइटेनियम रोयाले डेबिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Transaction Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card
|Card Name||HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Cash Usage Limit||Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits – Rs. 75,000|
Daily Domestic Shopping limits – Rs. 3.5 lacs
|Annual Charges||Click here to view fees & charges|
|CashBack Offers||Rs. 1 cashback (up to Rs. 750/month) for every Rs.100/- spent on any purchase, online /at merchant outlets, at any time of the year.|
|Official Website||Click here|
HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card is Exclusively designed for HDFC Bank Salary Account holders. With this debit card, you can also get unlimited benefits like Rewards, Insurance Cover, Lifestyle Benefits, Fuel Surcharge, Zero liability, Airport Lounge Access offer, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card||No age limit|
An applicant needs to have savings account with a minimum balance.
To know about the eligibility of HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card, Check the below:
- There is no age limit for the HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card.
- Both Residents and NR’s can apply.
- Indian Residents should hold any one of the following: Savings Account, Current Account, SuperSaver Account, Loan Against Shares Account (LAS) and Salary Account.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card:
- Filled Application form.
- 2 Passport-sized photographs.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card and its copy.
- PAN Card.
How to Apply for HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card – Application Process
To download the application form – Click here
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank to apply for HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Address, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs & Submit.
- You can get your debit card within 15 days of applying.
- Get up to 1% Cashback (up to Rs. 750 / month) on shopping at select merchant categories.
- Higher daily ATM withdrawal limits of 75,000/- & daily shopping limits of 1.75 Lacs.
- Card security in case your Debit Card gets misplaced /stolen.
- Higher Debit Card Limits
- Cashback Offers
- Fuel Surcharge
- International Debit Card
- Zero Liability
- Online Shopping
Higher Debit Card and Dynamic Limits
Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limit is Rs. 75,000/- and Daily Domestic Shopping limit is Rs. 3.5 lacs. Use your Debit Card over & above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments, and Insurance without transaction decline.
Rs. 1 cashback (up to Rs. 750/month) for every Rs 100 spent on any purchase, online or at merchant outlets, at any time of the year. Get 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on PayZapp, SmartBuy, Telecom, Utilities. 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarkets, Restaurant & Apparel, Entertainment. Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month. No cashback points for all other categories apart from the ones above.
Fuel Surcharge and Zero Liability
Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines. You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which takes place up to 30 days prior to reporting the card loss.
Fees and Charges
Click here to view fees & charges of HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card.
HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card Review
- Rating of HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit card is 4.0 out of 5
HDFC Bank House,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai – 400 013
Phone +91 (22) 5652-1000
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Redeem Cashback Points?
Ans. Cards> Debit Cards > Enquire> CashBack Enquiry and Redemption> Account Number> Continue> Input the CashBack amount.
- How can I recharge & pay bills using my debit Card through mobile without an internet connection?
Ans. SMS MRC < first 4 characters of your mobile service operator> <10 digit mobile number> to 9223366575.
- What should I do in the case of a void transaction for the Titanium Royale Debit Card?
Ans. Just fax us a copy of the void transaction slip. You can also send it to support[at]hdfcbank[dot]com or submit the same at your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Are there charges I should know about Titanium Royale Debit Card?
Ans. Another benefit of the EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit card is that there are absolutely no transaction charges when shopping at a merchant location.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit card like About HDFC EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Fee &Charges, Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.