Do you want to apply HDFC Freedom Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card. HDFC Freedom Credit Card is the best credit card for first-time credit users. Do you want to know more information about Freedom Credit Card, then this is the right page. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Freedom Credit Card (एचडीएफसी फ्रीडम क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC Freedom Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Freedom Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Freedom Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 500/- + applicable GST|
|Reward Points||Earn 25X reward points on your Birthday spends ( Upto max. reward points of 3000)|
Earn 10X reward points on PayZapp and SmartBUY spends (Upto max. reward points of 1,500/statement cycle on cumulative spends)
Earn 5X reward points on Movies /Dining /Groceries /Railways and Taxis spends a max. reward points of 1,500/statement.
|Official Website||Click here|
With this HDFC Freedom Credit Card, enjoy the freedom to explore anything. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Freedom Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- Gross Monthly income of the salaried employee must be Rs.12,000/-
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
- The self-employed annual income must be Rs.2 Lakhs per annum.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Freedom Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Freedom Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Freedom Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Cashback Cards”>”Freedom”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Freedom Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Freedom Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Freedom Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- Enjoy spending on your Credit Card with 5X reward points on Dining/ Movies/ Groceries/ Railways/ Taxi
- Get 10X reward points on PayZapp & SmartBUY purchases.
- 25X reward points on Birthdays spends
- Redeem points for CashBack or Catalogue
- Gift Voucher worth Rs 1000 on an annual spend of Rs 90,000 and higher
- Freedom Card
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Contactless Payment Technology
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Interest-free credit
- Revolving Credit
Welcome Benefit of 500 reward points on fee realization only. Get 25X reward points on your Birthday spends, 10X reward points on PayZapp and SmartBUY spends, 5X reward points on Movies/ Dining/ Groceries/ Railways & Taxis spends, and 1 reward point for every Rs.150 spends a max. 1,500 reward points per statement. Get a gift voucher worth Rs.1000 on annual spends of Rs.90,000 or more.
Fuel Surcharge waiver and Zero liability on a lost card
Convenience fee waiver of 1%, capped at Rs .250/statement cycle which is applicable on min. transaction of Rs. 400 and a max. of Rs. 5,000 + GST. If you lose your card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call center. After reporting the loss, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your card.
Fee and charges
First Year & Renewal Fee is Rs. 500/- + applicable GST. Spend Rs. 60,000 in a year to get a waiver of next year’s annual membership fee.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Freedom Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Freedom Credit Card are 4.1 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- I do not want statements to be sent to my mailing address. How do I stop the same?
Ans. We request you to download the physical statement suppression MID (Most Important Document) from the HDFC Bank form centre and send the duly signed form to our correspondence address.
HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Chennai 600 041
- How GST will apply?
Ans. The applicable GST would be dependent on the place of provision (POP) and place of supply (POS). If POP and POS is in the same state then applicable GST would be CGST & SGST/UTGST else, IGST. GST For Fee /Interest transactions Charged on statement date will reflect in next month’s statement. GST levied will not be reversed on any dispute on Fee & Charges /interest.
- I have applied for a Credit Card – I would like to know the status?
Ans. Click here to check the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number /Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY).
- How can I register for an Online Credit Card service (Netbanking)?
Ans. If you are an existing HDFC Bank account holder and have already registered for NetBanking then you can easily register for the Online Credit Card service as well.
Step 1: Login into NetBanking with your Customer ID & password.
Step 2: Once inside, click on the “Credit Cards” Tab
Step 3: Click on the “Register New Card” link on the left side.
Step 4: Enter your Card number, expiry date, credit card ATM PIN & click on “Submit”.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Freedom Credit Card like About HDFC Freedom Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.