Do you want to apply for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card. HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is the best credit card to enjoy the Cashback on every day spends. Do you want to know more information about MoneyBack Card? Then check out this article completely. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card (एचडीएफसी मनीबैक क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs.500/- + Applicable Taxes|
|Reward Points||Enjoy spending on your credit card with 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- you spend|
100 Reward Points = Rs. 20/-
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is the best credit card to enjoy the Cashback on everyday transactions. Buy a wide range of products & services with your MoneyBack Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Fuel Purchases, Online Spends, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Cashback Cards”>”MoneyBack”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs.150/- spent. 2X Reward Points on online spends.
- EasyEMI & e-wallet loading transactions will not accrue Reward points.
- Reward points received will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
- Reward points received for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
- Redeem Reward points as CashBack on your MoneyBack Credit Card (100 Reward Points = Rs 20)
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of your credit card.
- Insurance Cover
- MoneyBack Rewards
- Milestone Benefit
- Online Spends
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Revolving Credit
- Interest-free credit
- Reward points validity
Welcome Benefit and Renewal Benefit
Welcome, Benefit of 500 Reward Points & renewal benefit of 500 Reward Points (applicable only after the membership fee is realized & not applicable when the fee is waived off).
Enjoy spending on your Credit Card with 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend. Accumulate the Reward Points and redeem them as CashBack against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card. (100 Reward Points = Rs. 20). Redeem your Reward Points for exciting gifts and air miles from an exclusive rewards catalogue, at the applicable redemption rate. Click here for further details.
Milestone Benefit and Online Spends
Get a gift voucher of Rs.500/- every quarter by doing Rs 50,000/- worth of retail purchases. Enjoy 100% more Reward Points on your online spends. Now every online spend will be 2X rewarding. 100% more RP (Reward Points) will be credited in the subsequent statement cycle. 100% more RP will not be credit if the card is upgraded/changed to other Credit Card Variant.
Fuel Surcharge waiver and Insurance Cover
1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Min. transaction of INR 400, Max. Cashback of INR 250/statement cycle). Do a minimum of 4 transactions using a Credit card every month and get free Accidental Death Insurance up to 50Lakhs and free Fire & Burglary Protection for goods above Rs.5000/- for 180 days.
Fees and Charges
- First Year Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- + Applicable Taxes
- Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 500/- + Applicable Taxes
Click here to view more details of fees and charges
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card are 4.0 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can HDFC Bank Chip cards be used as a normal Swipe card?
Ans. Your HDFC Bank Chip contains the regular magnetic strip in addition to the embedded microchip.
- Have you lost your MoneyBack Credit Card or has your MoneyBack Credit Card been stolen?
Ans. If you happen to lose your card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions on your credit card.
- Want to know more about your Monthly statements?
Ans. Your monthly statement is a record of all transactions you’ve made during a particular month. When you make any transaction, you will receive a charge slip /a bill from the Merchant Outlet. Keep these slips & crosscheck the amounts stated in your monthly statements. In case you find any transaction that doesn’t match your records, call us immediately on our 24-hour helpline.
- What are the various options available to pay my HDFC Bank Credit Card Bills?
Ans. Options available to pay HDFC Bank Credit Card Bills:
- HDFC NetBanking
- Non-HDFC Bank NetBanking
- ATM Funds Transfer
- NEFT/ Visa Money Transfer (for other bank account holders)
- Over the counter Cash Payment
- Cheque Payment
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card like About HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.