Do you want to apply for HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC EasyShop Rupay NRO Debit Card. HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card is the only card to enjoy the cashback on everyday spends and has amazing offers on Smartbuy. Here we have provided the details of HDFC Platinum edge Credit Card (एचडीएफसी प्लेटिनम एज क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Enjoy spending on your credit card with 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- you spend.|
100 Reward Points = Rs. 10
|Official Website||Click here|
With your platinum edge credit card, Enjoy CashBack on everyday spends only with Platinum Edge Credit Card. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Cashback Cards”>”Platinum Edge”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch /call the HDFC customer care service.
- 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs.150/- spent. 50% more RP on dining spends.
- EasyEMI & e-wallet loading transactions will not accumulate Reward points.
- Reward points accumulated will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
- Reward points accumulated for Insurance transactions will have a max. cap of 2,000 per transaction.
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of credit card
- Platinum Rewards
- Power Dining
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Revolving Credit
- Interest-free credit
Enjoy spending on your credit card with 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 you spend. Accumulate the Reward Points & redeem them as CashBack against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card. (100 Reward Points is equal to Rs. 10). Redeem your Reward Points for exciting gifts and air miles from an exclusive rewards catalogue, at the applicable redemption rate.
Power Dining and Fuel Surcharge waiver
Your Platinum Edge Credit Card gives you more reasons to dine out. Enjoy 50% more reward points on all your Dining purchases. Now every meal will be more rewarding. 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Mini. transaction of INR 400, Max. Cashback of INR 250/statement cycle).
Zero liability on a lost card, and Revolving & Interest-free credit
If you lose your credit card, report it immediately to our 24-hour HDFC call center. After reporting the loss, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your card. Enjoy Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at a nominal interest rate, refer Fees and Charges section. Avail up to 50 days of the interest-free period from the date of purchase that subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant.
Do a minimum of 4 transactions using a Credit card every month and get free Accidental Death Insurance up to Rs. 50 Lakhs and free Fire & Burglary Protection for goods above Rs.5000 for 180 days.
Fees and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card are 4.1 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a chip card be used for online transactions?
Ans. Yes, the chip card can be used for online HDFC Credit card Payments, the card has to be registered for ‘Verified by Visa’/’MasterCard SecureCode’ which ensures safe online transactions after which the card can be used online.
- Can HDFC Bank Chip cards be used as a normal Swipe card?
Ans. Your HDFC Bank Chip contains the regular magnetic strip in addition to the embedded microchip.
- What are the privileges of a Chip Card?
Ans. A Chip Card is a Credit Card with an embedded microchip. The Chip is encrypted and provides enhanced security & protection to help guard over fraudulent transactions. When you use your Chip Card at stores /restaurants that have Chip-enabled terminals and at ATMs, the system validates the Chip ensuring the security of your transaction.
- Does HDFC Bank’s Chip Card contain a magnetic strip?
Ans. Yes, it does. This is because it will take time for all stores & restaurants to be set up with chip-enabled terminals. So to ensure your HDFC Chip Card continues to be accepted everywhere, it contains a magnetic strip in addition to the chip.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card like About HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.