Do you want to apply for HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Times Points Debit Card. Check out the features of the HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card. This credit card is the premium card with freedom to fill fuel across any fuel station, that has the characteristics of Attractive Reward Points, Interest free credit facility, Lifestyle Benefits, etc., Through this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card (एचडीएफसी प्लेटिनम प्लस क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. We are also providing Application status tracking details and Reviews. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spends up to Rs. 50,000 /statement cycle.|
Earn 50% more Reward Points i.e., 3 Reward Points per Rs. 150/- for incremental spends above Rs. 50,000/- in a statement cycle.
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card is the Premium credit card with the freedom to fill fuel across any fuel station. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Platinum Plus Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Fuel Purchases, Add-on card facility, Zero liability on a lost card, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply for HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Regular Credit Cards”>”Platinum Plus”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 2 Reward Points on Rs. 150 spent.
- 50% more RP (Reward Points) for incremental spends above Rs. 50,000/- in a statement cycle.
- Up to 3 free Add-on card.
- Easy EMI & e-wallet loading transactions will not accept Reward points.
- Reward points received will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
- Reward points received for Insurance transactions will have a max. cap of 2,000/transaction.
- Attractive Reward Points
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Interest-free credit facility
- Revolving Credit Facility
- Free Add-on card
- Utility bills Payments
- Insurance Cover
Attractive Reward Points and Fuel Purchases
Earn 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spends up to Rs. 50,000 per statement cycle. For incremental spends above Rs. 50,000/- in a statement cycle, get 50% more Reward Points i.e. 3 RP per Rs. 150/-. A fuel surcharge of 2.5% + service tax will be replaced by a Convenience fee of 1% + service tax.
Zero liability on a lost card and Free Add-on Card
If you lose your Credit Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour customer care call centre. After reporting the loss of your credit card, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made with your credit card. Share the excellent features of your HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card with your loved ones. Avail up to 3-lifetime free add-on cards, which you can give to your spouse, children (above 18 years of age), parents, brothers /sisters.
Fees and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card are 4.0 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to redeem Reward Points?
Ans. 3 easy steps to redeem reward Points:
Step:1 – Check your points through your Credit Card statement or your NetBanking account.
Step:2 – Select Rewards & Generate Coupon
Step:3 – Print & post the coupon to us, the items redeemed will be delivered at your registered address within 10 to 15 working days.
- How do I use a Chip Card?
Ans. A merchant has to tap the card in the POS terminal as opposed to swiping the card.
- Which outlets have a chip terminal?
Ans. Most of the merchants have chip-enabled terminals. In case the merchants don’t have chip-enabled terminal, then the card can be swiped & transacted.
- What more can I do with my Platinum Plus Credit Card?
- Reward Points Redemption
- Global Value
- Balance Transfer
- Loan against your Platinum Plus Credit Card
- Easy EMIs
- Add-On Card
- Add-On Sub Limit
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card like About HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.