Do you want to apply HDFC Purchase Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Corporate Visa Signature Credit Card. Check out the details of the HDFC Purchase Credit Card. This credit card is an excellent solution given to Purchases that helps reduce purchasing costs. Do you want to know about HDFC Purchase Credit Card? Then this is the right page. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of HDFC Purchase Credit Card (एचडीएफसी खरीद क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Purchase Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Purchase Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Purchase Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Reward points you earn on your credit card can be redeemed for vouchers. For any redemption of reward points, you require a min. of 2,500 points.|
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Purchase Credit Card is an excellent solution given to Purchases that helps to minimize the purchasing costs. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Purchase Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Purchase Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply for HDFC Purchase Credit Card:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Purchase Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Purchase Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Purchase Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Commercial Credit Cards”>”Purchase Card”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Purchase Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Purchase Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Purchase Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
Features and Benefits
- HDFC Bank purchase credit card eliminates the delay and cost of traditional purchase transactions.
- It enables effective control to track & manage to spend.
- It automates purchase processes for easy account management.
- The purchase credit card brings in process efficiency by enabling a single card for all purchases, also improving manpower productivity.
- The purchase credit card brings more accountability and transparency throughout the payment cycle through many reports on data spends pattern.
- Purchase Cards can be used for vendor payments to address high volume – low-value purchases.
- It allows a closed-loop payment ecosystem with various TIDs & MCC restrictions.
- Maximize savings with extended payment terms up to 50 days.
- The cash withdrawal facility is restricted to Purchase cards.
- Minimizes the transaction processing time, cost of high volume and low-value transactions.
- Streamlines payment processes, enables account management control.
- Reduces the cost of goods by consolidating supplier base and negotiating favorable pricing from preferred suppliers.
Fee and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Purchase Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Purchase Credit Card are 4.1 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr. Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I register for an Online Credit Card service (Netbanking)?
Ans. If you are an existing HDFC Bank account holder & have already registered for NetBanking then you can easily register for the Online Credit Card service as well.
Step 1: Login into NetBanking with your Customer ID & password.
Step 2: Once inside NetBanking, tap on “Credit Cards” Tab.
Step 3: Click on the “Register New Card” link on the left side.
Step 4: Enter your Credit Card number, expiry date, credit card ATM PIN & click on “Submit”.
- How can I change/update the address on my Purchase Credit Card?
Ans. You can change/update the Address by writing an email to [email protected] You can also change it online by logging on to the HDFC Bank Purchase Portal.
You can change/update the address on your Credit Card account by downloading the Application form for the update of Contact details – Credit cards
Fill in the details in the form and send it to:
Manager, HDFC Bank Cards Division,
PO BOX # 8654
Chennai – 600 041.
3. How to redeem the reward points?
Ans. Customer can redeem the reward points as cashback on request & share the request form to P.O Box Credit Card Division. The minimum reward points required to redeem are 2500.
- What payment channels can I use and how?
Ans. HDFC Bank account holder can make payments through below channels:
- HDFC NetBanking
- ATM Funds Transfer
- HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Application
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Purchase Credit Card like About HDFC Purchase Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.