Do you want to apply HDFC Solitaire Credit Card for Women?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Business Gold Credit Card. HDFC Solitaire Credit Card for Women is the only credit card with Exclusive Benefits for women. If you want to know more information, then check out the complete article. Here we have provided the details of HDFC Solitaire Credit Card (महिलाओं के लिए एचडीएफसी सॉलिटेयर क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Solitaire Credit Card for women.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Solitaire Credit Card for Women
|Card Name||HDFC Solitaire Credit Card|
|Card Type||Women’s Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Earn 1000 Reward points as a welcome (or) Renewal benefit on the payment of membership fees.|
Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- spent & redeem them against exciting gifts /vouchers from our Rewards Catalogue.
Get 50% more Reward Points on Dining and Grocery purchases.
|Official Website||Click here|
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card is the only exclusive premium Credit Card for women rewarding spends with Shopping gift vouchers. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Solitaire Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Solitaire Credit Card for Women – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Premium Women’s Credit Cards”>”Solitaire”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Solitaire Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card for Women Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Solitaire Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- Get Rs. 1,000 Shopping vouchers on Rs. 75,000 spend every 6 months.
- Redeem Reward Points as CashBack against outstanding amount on your Credit Card (100 Reward Points = Rs. 20)
- 50% more Reward Points on dining & grocery purchases.
- 3 Reward Points on Rs. 150 spent.
- Solitaire Lifestyle Reward Points
- Solitaire Shopping Benefits
- Solitaire Travel Benefits
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero Liability on a lost card
- Revolving Credit Facility
- Interest-free credit facility
- Reward points validity
Welcome /RenewalBenefit and Lifestyle Reward Points
Earn 1000 Reward points as a welcome/Renewal benefit on payment of membership fees. ith 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent & redeem them against exciting gifts/ vouchers from our Rewards menu. Get 50% more Reward Points on Dining & Grocery purchases.
Solitaire Shopping & Travel Benefits
Earn shopping vouchers worth Rs. 1,000 on cumulative spends of Rs. 75,000/- every six months, limited to 2 per annum. If you are an avid shopper who travels a lot, this Credit Card is the right choice for you. you can enjoy redemption of Reward Points against air miles of Jet Airways (Jet Privilege Miles) and Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer Miles).
Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Zero Liability on a lost card
Fuel Surcharge Waiver capped at Rs. 250 every billing cycle (ST applicable). If you lose your Solatire Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call center. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions on your credit card.
Fee and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Solitaire Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Solitaire Credit Card are 4.2 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to redeem the reward points?
Ans. Customer can redeem the reward points as cashback on request & share the request form to P.O Box Credit Card Division. 2500 minimum reward points are required to redeem.
- Can HDFC Bank Chip cards be used as a normal Swipe card?
Ans. Your HDFC Bank Chip contains the regular magnetic strip in addition to the embedded microchip.
- How do I use a Chip Card?
Ans. A merchant has to tap the card in the POS terminal as opposed to swiping the card.
- How do I make a payment for a Chip Card?
Ans. You can make a payment for a Chip Card by cash, cheque, at the ATM or on NetBanking, etc. The process is the same as in the case of a regular card.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Solitaire Credit Card like About HDFC Solitaire Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.