Do you want to apply HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Doctor’s Superia Credit Card. HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card, you are just a step away to know about this credit card. To get more information about the Teacher’s Platinum Credit card, look through the entire article. Here we have provided the details of HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card (एचडीएफसी शिक्षक प्लेटिनम क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Earn 3X the Reward Points on every Rs. 150/- spent on weekends i.e., 6 Reward Points per Rs.150/- (Sat & Sun)|
Avail 500 Reward Points on Teacher’s day (September 5th) every year as a special gift.
|Official Website||Click here|
With this HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card, enjoy the freedom to fill fuel across any fuel station. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Professional Credit Cards”>”Teacher’s Platinum Card”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 2 Reward Points on Rs. 150 spent.
- 3X Reward Points on weekend shopping.
- 500 Bonus Reward Points on every Teacher’s Day (5th September)
- Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a max. a cap of 2,000 per transaction.
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting card loss to the bank.
- Attractive Reward Points
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Interest-free credit facility
- Reward points validity
- Revolving credit facility
- Free add-on card
- Utility bills payments
Attractive Reward Points and Fuel Surcharge waiver
Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your credit card & get many more benefits. Get 3 times the Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on weekends i.e., 6 Reward Points per Rs.150/- (Sat & Sun). Avail 500 Reward Points on Teacher’s day (Sept. 5th) every year as a special gift. Reward points are valid only for two years from the date of accumulation. A fuel surcharge of 2.5% + GST will be replaced by a Convenience fee of 1% + service tax.
Interest-free credit facility and Free add-on card
If you lose your card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made with your credit card. Share your Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card with your loved ones. Get up to 3-lifetime free add-on cards, which you can give to your spouse, children, parents, brothers or sisters (above 18 years of age).
Fee and charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember & from offer to offer. The Cardmember can use the Card to access
cash in an emergency from ATMs in India /abroad. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card are 4.3 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any Reward points for International Transactions?
Ans. There are many reward points for international transactions as below:
- 500 Bonus Reward Points on 1st International transaction. This feature is available once a year.
- 1% Cashback on all International transactions (up to Rs. 1,000/- per statement cycle).
- Avail Rs. 2,000/- worth Clear Trip voucher once you accumulate International spends of Rs. 1,50,000/- in a year. This feature is available once a year.
- Enjoy special offers when you travel abroad.
- Want to roll for the statement on E-mail?
Ans. You can request email statements through NetBanking – Credit Cards module. You can call your nearest customer service centre to request for email statements.
3. Which outlets have a chip terminal?
Ans. Most of the merchants have chip-enabled terminals. In case the merchants don’t have a chip-enabled terminal, the card can be swiped and transacted.
- What are the merchant categories wherein the Chip card can be used?
Ans. The Chip card can be used across all merchant categories be it for Movie tickets, Travel, Shopping, Apparel, Online shopping, etc. It can be used as a normal credit card.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card like About HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.