HDFC Times Points Debit Card – Features, Eligibility, Benefits, Fees and Charges
Do you want to apply for HDFC Times Points Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card. HDFC Times Points Debit Card comes with a host of benefits catering to categories like online shopping, dining and grocery partners. Here we have provided the details of HDFC Times Points Debit Card (एचडीएफसी टाइम्स पॉइंट्स डेबिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Offers, Fee & Charges, and Contact Details. We are also providing Reviews and Frequently Asked Questions. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Times Points Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Times Points Debit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Times Points Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Cash Usage Limit||Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits – Rs. 1 lac|
Daily Domestic Shopping limits – Rs. 3.5 lacs
|Annual Charges||Rs.650/- + Applicable Taxes|
|Times Points||Welcome Benefit of 500 Times Points on your 1st shopping at Point of Sale /online merchant establishments.|
Earn 2 Times Points for every Rs. 150/- spent at shopping except for fuel, jewellery, & business services.
|Official Website||Click here|
HDFC Times Points Debit Card comes with a host of benefits catering to categories like online shopping, dining and grocery partners. Times Points is a digital loyalty programme offers Times Points as a unique currency. With this card, you can also get unlimited benefits like Welcome Gifts, Rewards, Insurance Cover, Lifestyle Benefits, Fuel Surcharge, Offers, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|HDFC Times Points Debit Card||No age limit|
An applicant needs to have savings account with a minimum balance.
To know about the eligibility of HDFC Times Points Debit Card, Check the below:
- There is no age limit for the HDFC Times Points debit card.
- Both the Residents and Non- Residents can apply.
- Indian Resident should hold anyone from the below: Savings Account, Current Account, SuperSaver Account, Loan Against Shares Account (LAS), Salary Account.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for HDFC Times Points Debit Card:
- Filled Application form.
- 2 Passport-sized photographs.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card and its copy.
- PAN Card.
How to Apply for HDFC Times Points Debit Card – Application Process
To apply online – Click here
To download the application form – Click here
- Visit the nearest HDFC Bank to apply for HDFC Times Points Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Address, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs and Submit.
- You can get your debit card within 15 days of applying.
- A minimum discount of 10% and more on online lifestyle, entertainment, dining, and grocery.
- Times Point is a unique loyalty program that offers Times Points as a unique currency.
- Welcome Benefit of 500 Times Points Card on your 1st shopping with Times Points Debit Card.
- Earn 2 Times Points on every Rs. 150 spend at every instance when you shop at POS and online merchants.
- Free Insurance Cover of up to Rs. 10 lakh.
- Welcome Benefits
- Insurance Cover
- Zero Liability
- Fuel Surcharge
- Airport Lounge access offer
- Higher Debit Card Limits
- Dynamic Limits
- International Debit Cards
- Times Points Debit Card offers
Welcome Benefits, Discounts, and Reward Points
Welcome Benefit of 500 Times Points on your 1st shopping at Point of Sale /online merchant establishments with this Debit Card. Exclusive Discount of 10% /more on online lifestyle, entertainment, dining & grocery. Earn 2 Times Points for every Rs. 150 spent at shopping except for fuel, jewellery, and business services.
Insurance cover includes :
- Accelerated Personal Accident Death Insurance Cover of up to Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Base Personal Accident Death insurance Cover by Air/Road/Rail for a sum assured of Rs. 5 lakh.
- Accelerated Personal Accident Death insurance Cover up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakh, subject to min. transactions at merchant locations /online.
- International Air Coverage of flat Rs.1 Crore on purchase of air ticket using Times Points Debit Card.
- Fire & Burglary Protection of Rs. 200,000/-
- Checked Baggage Insurance Sum of Rs. 2 lakh
Zero Liability and Fuel Surcharge
You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which takes place up to 90 days prior to reporting the card loss. Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC swipe machines.
Airport Lounge access offer and Higher Debit Card Limits
The Times Points Debit card also gets you complimentary access to Clipper lounges at airports across India. Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits are Rs. 1 lac & Daily Domestic Shopping limits are Rs. 3.5 lacs.
Times Points Debit Card offers
Click here to learn & view the exclusive list of offers available on your Times Points Debit Card.
Fees and Charges
Click here to view the fees and charges of the HDFC Times Points Debit Card.
HDFC Times Points Debit Card Review
- Rating of HDFC Times Points Debit card is 4.0 out of 5
HDFC Bank House,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai – 400 013
Phone +91 (22) 5652-1000
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Times Points?
Ans. Times points is a unique loyalty program that allows you to earn reward points for all your digital media usage (create/consume/share etc.) across digital properties of Times Internet Limited.
- How to download Welcome Offers?
Ans. Steps to download your Welcome Offers:
- Visit Times Points Debit Card website (www.timespoints.com/debit) and click on the “Welcome Offers” tab.
- Click on the “Welcome Offers” at the top.
- Follow onscreen steps to download your ‘e-Welcome Kit’.
e-Welcome Kit will be available for download only post 7 days of receiving the Debit Card.
- How to deactivate the International Usage of my Debit card?
Ans. If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please log in to NetBanking, call PhoneBanking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- How can I earn Times Points?
Ans. Welcome, Benefit 500 Times Points will be gifted after you use the card to shop for the first time. Earn Times Points every time you shop. Get 2 Times Points for every Rs. 150 spent. Get Times Points based on the activities on the Times Internet Limited digital pages.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Times Points Debit Card like About HDFC Times Points Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee &Charges, Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.