Do you want to apply for HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMiles Credit Card. HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card is the best credit card to enjoy the CashBack on everyday spends. Do you want to know more information about the Titanium Edge Credit Card, then this is the right page. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card (एचडीएफसी टाइटेनियम एज क्रेडिट कार्ड) like the Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Privileges, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the whole Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.|
|Reward Points||Enjoy spending on your credit card with 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- you spend|
100 Reward Points = Rs. 10/-
|Official Website||Click here|
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card is the best credit card to enjoy the CashBack on everyday spends. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Credit Card and pay in easy EMIs. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Insurance cover, Culinary treats, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply for HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card – Click here
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”> “Cashback Cards”>”Titanium Edge”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs.150/- spent. 50% more RP on dining spends.
- Easy EMI & e-wallet loading transactions will not accumulate Reward points.
- Reward points accumulated will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into SmartEMI.
- Reward points accumulated for Insurance transactions will have a max. cap of 2,000 per transaction.
- Redeem RP as CashBack against outstanding amounts on your Credit Card. (100 Reward Points = Rs. 10)
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of your credit card.
- Titanium Rewards
- Power Dining
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Revolving Credit
- Interest free credit
- Reward points validity
Enjoy spending on your Credit Card with 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- you spend. Accumulate the Reward Points & redeem them as CashBack against the outstanding amount on your Card. (100 Reward Points = Rs. 10). Redeem your Reward Points for exciting gifts and air miles from an exclusive rewards catalogue, at the applicable redemption rate.
Power Dining and Fuel Surcharge waiver
Your HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card gives you more reasons to dine out. Enjoy 50% more reward points on all your Dining purchases. Now every meal will be more rewarding. 1% Fuel Surcharge waived off on fuel transactions ( Min. transaction of INR 400, Max. Cashback of INR 250/statement cycle).
Revolving & Interest-free credit
Enjoy Revolving Credit on your HDFC Credit Card at the nominal interest rate, refer Fees and Charges section. Avail up to 50 days of the interest-free period from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant).
Fees and Charges
The fees may vary for each Cardmember, from offer to offer. Click here for complete details.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card are 4.0 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- Want to register for the statement on E-mail?
Ans. You can request email statements through NetBanking – Credit Cards module. You can call your nearest customer care service centre to request for email statements.
- Want to know more about your Monthly statements?
Ans. Your monthly statement is a record of all transactions you’ve made during a particular month. When you make any transaction, you will receive a charge slip /a bill from the Merchant Outlet. Keep these slips & cross-check the amounts stated in your monthly statements. In case you find any transaction that doesn’t match your records, call us immediately on our 24-hour helpline.
- Can I avail loan against HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card?
Ans. Yes, you can also avail a loan against your HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card. Call our PhoneBanking Number to know your eligibility. T&C apply.
- Is there any Add-on Sub Limit facility in HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card?
Ans. An Add-On Card with a sub-limit feature provides enhanced control & security with the ability to track amounts spent on the card.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card like About HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.