Do you want to apply HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Freedom Credit Card. HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card is designed to meet the customer’s needs. Do you want to know about HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card? Then read this article completely. Through this article, we are going to provide the complete details of HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card (एचडीएफसी टाइटेनियम टाइम्स क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Application process, Eligibility criteria, Required Documents for applying, Application tracking details, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges, Reviews, and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information on HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job or previous credit score of the account holder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 500/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Get 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- spent on your credit card.|
Avail 5 Reward Points on every Rs. 150/- spent on Dining spends on weekdays (Mon to Fri).
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card is the credit card that is designed to achieve the customer’s entertainment needs with easy EMI’S. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Titanium Times Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Movie offers, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Eligibility to apply for HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card:
- The min. age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The min. age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The max. age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- Passport-sized Photos
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
How to Apply HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card – Click here
HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card online Application process:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Co-Brand Credit Cards”>”Titanium Times Card”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 25% off on movies & up to 15% off on dining spends. (at participating outlets).
- Bouquet of discount vouchers as a welcome gift.
- 2 Reward Points on Rs. 150 spent and 5 Reward Points on dining spends on weekdays (Mon-Fri)
- Save Rs. 300 in a year on your fuel purchases.
- Get movie discounts of Rs. 4,000/- or above in a year.
- Welcome Benefit
- Great Offers on Movie and Dining
- Attractive Reward Points
- Contactless Payment Technology
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on the lost card
- Interest-free credit facility
- Reward points validity
- Revolving Credit
- Utility Bill Payments
Welcome Benefit, Attractive Reward Points, and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get started on an entertaining journey with a lot of Gift Vouchers, across Shopping, Apparel, Dining, and many other categories. Avail 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- spent on your credit card and earn 5 Reward Points on every Rs. 150/- spent on Dining purchases on weekdays(Mon-Fri). A fuel surcharge of 2.5% + GST will be replaced by a Convenience fee of 1% + GST.
Great Offers on Movie and Dining
Get the amazing round-the-year discount Offers at participating Movie and Dining outlets in your city. Get movie discounts of Rs. 1,800/- or above in a year. Book 4 movie tickets every month at Rs. 150 per ticket at participating movie outlet. Avail big discounts of Rs. 4,500/- or above every year on dining spends. Dine with a 15% discount for Rs. 2,500/- every month at participating dining outlets.
Zero liability on the lost card
Report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre, if you lose your Credit Card. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made with your credit card.
Fee and Charges
1st Year & Renewal Fee on Titanium Credit Card is Rs. 500/- + applicable GST. GST For Fee & interest transactions Charged on statement date will reflect in next month’s statement.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card Review
- Ratings of the HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card are 4.0 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to redeem the reward points?
Ans. Customer can redeem the reward points as cashback on request and share the request form to P.O Box Credit Card Division.
- What are the required Minimum Reward points to redeem?
Ans. To redeem, the required min. reward points are 2500.
- Can a Chip Card be used to withdraw cash for Titanium Credit Card?
Ans. Yes, a Chip Card can be used at any ATM to withdraw cash.
- How do I use a Chip Card?
Ans. A merchant has to dip the card in the POS terminal as opposed to swiping the card.
Hope you may get the complete details of the HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card like About HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.