Indian Company Law text book: Download Indian Company Law text book pdf for B.com 2nd year students. This book is useful for LLB 2nd year students and for CA IPCC students. This book deals with company laws or corporate laws. Indian company law regulates the corporations formed under the Section 2(20) Indian Companies Act 2013. “Company means a company incorporated under this Act or under any previous Company Law”. Here you can download Indian Company Law text Book pdf for B.com 2nd year’s and also given some related books for Indian Company Law and their authors and so on in this web portal.
Content in this Page
Download Indian Company Law text book pdf
This book teaches the topics of indian companies act 2013 summary, incorporation of a company, public offers and private placement, certificate of shares, nature of shares and debentures, numbering of shares, voting rights, prohibition on issue of shares at discount, acceptance of deposits from public by certain companies, duty to register charges, Date of notice of charge, Register of charges to be kept by Registrar, Company‘s register of charges, accounts for companies audit or audits, appointment and qualifications of directors, meetings of board and it’s power, etc and here we have provided some Indian company Law textbook and company law 2013 notes for B.com students and for CA, IPCC students.
|Indian Company Law text book free pdf||Download|
|Introduction to Company law india notes by Ankur Mittal||Download|
Indian Company Law Books
Indian Company Law book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Indian Company law concepts such as Company laws and their regulations. In this we have given some important books for Company Law India books Title & their authors
Company Law: For B.Com Students of University of Calcutta.
|Oxford University Press, 1st edition.|
|Atlantic; 1st Edition edition|
Company Law (University Edition)
|Subhanjali Chopra||Pearson publication|
|Eastern book Company|
A Handbook on Law, Ethics and Communication for CA(IPCC)
|Munish bhandari||Best wood publications Pvt Ltd|
Top Universities for Degree Courses
- Delhi University – is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India.
- Mani-pal University – is a private research institute deemed to be university located in the university town of Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka, India.
- University of Calcutta – It was the first institution in Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western-style university.
- Amity University – It was established in 2005 by an Act of the State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh
- Anna University – The main campus is in Guindy, Chennai. It was established on 4 September 1978. It is ranked the tenth institution in India.
List of Reference books & Authors for Indian Company Law
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Indian Company Law which is useful for students of various streams. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Indian Company Law text book link given below. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, Edition, Publication, Author, Price and more.
- Indian Company Law india in hindi book- Dr Radhakrishnan Bishnoi, Dr Satish Saha – SBPD Publications.
- Company Law: For B.Com Students of University of Calcutta –
– Oxford University Press, 1st edition.
- Corporate Law: (For Delhi University B.Com, Sem.-2) –
- ELEMENTS OF COMPANY LAW (30th Edition) – Kapoor N D – Sultan chand & Sons.
- Company Law – – Atlantic; 1st Edition edition.
- Company Law (University Edition) – Subhanjali Chopra – Pearson publication.
- Handbook on Law, Ethics and Communication for CA(IPCC) – Munish bhandari – Best wood publications Pvt Ltd.
- Business Laws in india (For B. Com. (Hons), Sem-I, University of Delhi), 4th Edition – – Vikas publications.
In this article we have provided all the information about to Download Indian Company Law text book pdf. Interested Students can use the above detailed information about the Indian company books, price and their authors also you can Download Indian company law book for b.com 2nd year students free pdf. Please check all the above given details about the Company laws and Corporate laws text books.